Carriage House Assisted Living of Denton - Denton, TX

We love Carriage House. My mom is a high-need person and the staff is so warm and kind to her. Her room is always clean, her laundry done and she is well dressed and groomed each day thanks to the tireless efforts of the staff. [name removed] and the team have made time to meet with me and answer any questions about my mom's care.

Too understaffed!

My family chose this place for our mom because it was closest to us, but I wish we had gone somewhere else. The staff is knowledgeable it seems, but they’re always short staffed. There’s NEVER enough help. During every meal, everyone is down in the dining hall so if someone is in their room and needs help, there’s no one there to hear their buzzers go off. The buzzers go off all the time, for long periods of time, too. During a visit one time, my mother had to use the restroom and I went to the front desk to ask for someone to help and no one was there. I had to find a member of staff, ask them to help, and then wait for someone to show up. Other than that, it’s an older building but they keep it pretty clean. My mom said she doesn’t like the food, but the other residents seem to enjoy it and they’re all pretty friendly.

I do not recommend this location to anyone. Staff could not be located in front lobby or at nurses station. Dinning room has assigned seating. I did not feel very welcome. This was more like a nursing home!

They Are What We Needed

I was looking for an assisted living with v-care and this community was the right fit. The staff are really doing a good job so far. There is no issues about staying clean. The food is okay and the staff help out as much as can like cutting up his food. I appreciate this small help.

Absolutely A+

They were absolutely A-plus all the way through. They were just so easy to work with. They are very accommodating and very caring. I just can not find anything to criticize. I would recommend it to anyone.

The Carriage House of Denton has exceeded my expectations in every way. The only mistake is on my part. I should have moved my brother there sooner. Thanks for everything that you do.