Flower Mound Assisted Living - Flower Mound, TX

Perfect for my parents

My mom and dad are here and they have a nice little apartment. They enjoy the daily activities and they also do an exercise class in the mornings. Housekeeping will come in weekly to clean and do the laundry for them. It is clean and kept up nicely. They seemed to be happy and pleased with 3 meals a day. They offer a shuttle for the grocery stores. It has a nice garden area. I would recommend this to families.

Nice Experience!!

I have no complaints about my experience that I had on my tour of this place. The community was very clean and well maintained by the staff members. I liked that I saw multiple residents involved in many activities throughout the building. It was just not the right fit for my mother at the time.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions of Flower Mound during your recent visit and tour. The compassionate Administrator and her team do a great job of keeping the residents engaged. We are glad you were able to witness the fun. If the situation for your mom changes, we would love to welcome her to Flower Mound.

Great Place

My mother in law lived at Flower Mound assisted living for the past 2 1/2 years, up until her passing. It's a smaller assisted living center, which means that the care is highly personalized. Lots of activities and visits from churches, scouts, and local high School students. My mother in law loved the onsite beauty salon and movie theatre.
All the staff, from maintenance to administration know their residents and are loving and attentive, we couldn't have been more touched or pleased by the care they provided.

Constance Barr

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Flower Mound is a special place, where exemplary care is provided for residents. We are delighted that your mother-in-law enjoyed her time there and thrived at Flower Mound.

Not Enough Room

I feel this community does not match the price they are asking for. If it were cheaper I would see them as an option. The room seemed not big and nice. They do not have amenities. It seems like the staff are working with what they have. I did not like the price and small room. The people and tour guide are all nice.

The Visit Was Good

This is a good place and we were happy with the care provided. The experience was good and I was very pleased with how well the service was. The meals and activities were fine for my mom. I would return for another respite and recommend to others.

Constance Barr

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts about Flower Mound Assisted Living. The Administrator and staff at this community are compassionate folks and we are very proud of the exceptional care they provide our residents. We are delighted that your mom had a positive experience during her respite stay and hope you will keep Flower Mound in mind if and when a long term situation is needed.

Things Have Worked Out Very Well

Everything is working out very well for my mother, and I'am pleased. My mother is doing very well here. The community is very well maintained, her room and the facility is nice and clean when I visit. The staff is wonderful, they are helpful and attentive. There are nice activities offered, she is trying a few of them. The food is decent. I'am comfortable with the care they are providing her. This is a community I would recommend.

Constance Barr

We are delighted that your mom is happy in her new home. Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts. Flower Mound Assisted Living is truly a special place. They just received a "Deficiency-Free Survey" by the state of Texas, a designation given to only 8% of senior living communities in the country, which speaks to the excellent care given to residents.

Toured

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility itself was a bit on the older side, but seemed well kept for the most part. The staff I met were friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community, but this place is worth a look if you're looking into care in the area.

Constance Barr

Thank you for taking time to share your candid comments after touring Flower Mound Assisted Living Community. We are very proud of the dedicated and caring staff there. We are pleased that you had a favorable experience.

Nobody knows anything. No tour, no info. One of the employees said they don't do respite care for alzheimers

They are doing a really good job

They are doing a really good job, we are really happy with them. They were pretty comparable in price with everything else. I have eaten the food and it's pretty decent. I really can't think of anything I would like to see improved or done better at this time.

I'm very pleased.

I'm very pleased. It's very clean, and the staff is very friendly. They are very good, attentive, and responsive. I have no complaints. My mother loves the food. It was smaller than the other ones I looked at and they were real friendly and very homey. It was just the best fit for us.

Nice enough, not one we considered

The staff and the facility itself were nice enough, however the atmosphere wasn't very warm or welcoming. It was also a bit more expensive than other similar options we'd looked into.

THE ROOMS WERE SMALL AND EX...

THE ROOMS WERE SMALL AND EXPENSIVE BUT WE LIKED THE PATIO'S

I spoke with Nancy who is fabulous. ...

I spoke with Nancy who is fabulous. They are waiving the $1500 community fee this month. She said that they may be able to work with us a bit on pricing. Sounds like a great place.

I really liked this place. I loved ev...

I really liked this place. I loved everything I saw and heard.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for your feedback!

Respite encouraged. $125/night. Priv...

Respite encouraged. $125/night. Private rooms $2995. All apartments (studio like) Large male population. Someone responds in less than 5 minutes to call button. Food choices for meals.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value your feedback so we may improve our services.

I feel very strongly in favor of. Dr....

I feel very strongly in favor of. Dr. Shepherd visits there.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the time you've taken to leave your review. Please visit us anytime.

Lissa Guyton

Clean, quiet. 1 room small, but large...

Clean, quiet. 1 room small, but large closet big enough for a dresser, which is a plus. Large bathroom.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We value all comments as they help us to improve.

Beautiful!

Beautiful!

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your visit!

A nice facility with a very interacti...

A nice facility with a very interactive staff. There was a slight odor near the laundry area. This was also slightly above our price range.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for your feedback. We are continually looking to improve and your comments are helpful. We are sorry it did not work out, however, you are welcome to participate in events anytime.

This location is about 3/4 of a mile ...

This location is about 3/4 of a mile from our house.

Lissa Guyton

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Yes! We are very conveniently located on Morriss road, near the high school and several area neighborhoods. Feel free to visit us anytime!

At Flower Mound Assisted Living our mission is simple: creating environments where moments of joy, independence, and wellness are the focus each and every day.

Flower Mound Assisted Living is the home of a unique, Balance Fitness program designed especially to strengthen the core muscles needed for improved balance and gait. We have an active resident council and several employee programs designed to attract and retain compassionate, quality staff.

Our community is ideal for those who wish to retain their independence with the peace of mind knowing that someone is at hand when they need them. With various floor plans you can choose what’s right for your lifestyle and level of independence.

We are conveniently nestled in the heart of the town of Flower Mound. At Flower Mound, seniors who want to reduce their home ownership responsibilities, desire assistance with medication management, or those who need assistance with daily living activities, such as cooking and cleaning, may do so in a joyful atmosphere.

We invite you to experience for yourself what makes us different. Put us to the test and come experience the Flower Mound lifestyle. Join us for an activity, lunch, a special event or a weekend! We are confident you will not find anyone else with a mission like ours: creating environments where moments of joy, independence and wellness are the focus each and every day.