Brookdale Cary - Cary, NC has yet not published prices.

Good Tour of this Community

I had a good tour of this community. The staff was kind, and friendly to my family, and my self. The community appeared to be well-kept, and clean. It was a nice experience, but we found a community that suited my mother needs better.

Your Loved One Will Love Brookdale Cary!!!

My Mother has been a resident at Brookdale Cary for a month. She really likes living here and I cannot say enough great things about this community. The staff and care along with the community is SUPERB!

Going well

The staff here is very helpful and accommodating. The facility itself is always clean and well kept. So far, there haven't been any major issues. We have no complaints about the staff or the facility. Things are going well.

Very happy

We are very happy with Brookdale and have no complaints so far.

Even though we put our family member in for short term respite care, he continues to stay. We are very happy with the care and programs provided to stimulate his mind and body. The staff is pleasant, helpful and attentive to the resident's needs. I would highly recommend Brookdale for your loved one.

really friendly

At Clare Bridge of Cary everybody is just really friendly and super helpful. I am sure it's hard to keep up but I would have the cleanliness and organization improve. My dads bead spread is not in his room but he has someone else's. I know with the type of patients they are dealing with it's hard to keep up. But there has been a lot of confusion with a lot of laundered items.

I toured nine memory care communities...

I toured nine memory care communities in the Raleigh/Cary area. My choice was Clare Bridge generally for the fixed cost monthly fee and the caring attitude of the community management.

Very friendly staff

The staff very friendly. Anything I need or questions I have are taken care of quickly. Mother seems to like the staff a lot.

Have decided to go with thi...

Have decided to go with this place. Looks like it is going to be a good fit. Working on getting her set up to move in soon.

Felt like a nursing home

This seemed more insitutional and kind of had that old person smell, I just met with one person, didn't get to see any staff-resident interaction, and she sort of just walked me around. It felt like a nursing home basically, just a couple of people to a room and a room with a bed.

Brookdale Cary is a dedicated memory care community offering high-quality care services for seniors with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our community has an ideal location near the Research Triangle of Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill. Our residents enjoy visiting local attractions with their families such as the Marbles Kids Museum, the Museum of Natural Sciences and Pullen Park.

We are an exclusive memory care community that provides highly customized and individual care services to seniors with dementia. Our well-trained staff are compassionate and encourage independence and promote dignity at all times. Our innovative approach to care gives residents a true sense of self, choice and purpose with a gentle daily structure and award-winning dining program. The daily schedule at Brookdale Cary provides familiarity and comfort. It includes:

Mental workouts in the morning such as coordinated discussions, brain games and storytelling
Physical exercise that is fun and engaging such as group exercise, dance or walking
Daily life skills that provide a sense of purpose and meaning
Life-enriching activities and programs that are specifically tailored to the interests and abilities of our residents