Woodland Terrace - Cary, NC

A nice place

My parents are doing well living at Woodland. The staff are nice and helpful. The food is ok. They do offer some nice activities and they have an indoor pool. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. I would recommend this community.

We like the care that is received from this community. The staff is kind and caring to my grandmother. The community is clean and they care about her special needs on her menu. They try and get involved with the activities.We would recommend the care of this community and the atmosphere that is helpful.

Excellent Community

Unfortunately my parents condition isn't doing the best, but good things is that this community has a memory care portion. So I do not have to move them to another community. This is a wonderful community, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. They are taking very good care of my parents, and their needs. Everything is working out very well, and I would recommend this community.

Nice place. Nice quiet, wooded, secluded setting. Food was good and staff and residents were friendly. Had lunch with a couple from Michigan and they love the place.

It's the staff that makes the difference!

My mother has lived at Woodland Terrace for about two years, first in Assisted Living and now in their Memory Care unit. The facilities are nice (indoor swimming pool!), but it's the amazing staff who make the facility seem like home for the residents. The Nurse Managers are wonderful, and the staff are caring and hardworking, and they all seem to really love their work.
Different units have different waiting lists, so please be sure to ask.
I recommend Woodland Terrace 100%.

Nice place, too expensive.

They were nice and it was clean. We went and looked at them. It was a nice place, but I felt they were just too expensive.

Excellent Staff

We considered Woodland Terrace because my wife's folks had been there so we felt like we knew a little bit about them. Her mom and dad were in assisted living and later her mom was in the Alzheimer's unit. That was an excellent staff there as well.

Woodland Terrace is Cary's ONLY full-service rental retirement community, located in the heart of Cary, minutes from RDU airport. Our campus is minutes from shopping, Cary Towne Mall, Western Wake Hospital and wonderful restaurants. We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Alzheimer's Care with no up-front fees. We are on a 22-acres with walking trails, a lake, wellness center, library with computer assess, card room and many common areas. Our Restaurant style dining room offers many choices and allows flexibility for your dining needs. Our additional levels of care provide peace and mind for you and your family so that you are assured when your needs change there is no need to change communities.