Only have Assisted Living and Memory Care - no Independent Living.

Great visit followed up with dinner with Mom at the facility that afternoon. [name removed] was amazing to work with and I hope that we will be able to work together moving forward.

Very thoughtful and professional. Followed up after the visit. Facility very clean - feels like a big, comfortable home. [Removed]a very nice and compassionate.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this property. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in great detail. The property was clean and they seemed to have a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Sunrise tour leaves me impressed!

After visiting three facilities in the area that offered a two bedroom unit (for both mom and dad) we have decided to give Sunrise a try by using their Respite program. The staff was very friendly during our tour and they were more engaged with residents than what we observed at other facilities in the area. Next week, dad will be transferred there from Rehab while mom has some surgery. Assuming all goes well, mom will leave their current independent facility to join him. What a wonderful program to be able to try a facility out. They will even provide the furniture for dad's short stay. I'm impressed. The building is clean and bright and the grounds are peaceful with a beautiful front porch where you can listen to the birds singing.

I am happy with the care!

My loved one is doing as well as to be expected. I am happy with the care that she is receiving, They are taking good care of her. I would recommend this community because we have had a good experience so far. I have no complaints.

Very friendly staff. I didn't see a lot of recreational activities for a Saturday afternoon.

A tour closer to home.

I toured this community for care for a family. I was able to speak with the salesman. They had a list of activities that would have been offered if we had moved in. This location was very far and we wanted a lot. We did find the community to be clean and well taken care of on the inside and the outside.

Very nice place!

This community was very nice. We liked the tour and the staff that took us around was nice and accommodating. The residents were out and seemed to be happy. This just was not a good fit for my husband .

All is Well

Everything is working out very well for my mother since her move to this community. She is safe, and being provided with good care. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It is a great place, and I would recommend this community.

Good For My Father

My father has recently passed, but he had the best two weeks of his life here at this community. The staff did a great job caring for him and his needs. The communication between the staff and myself was very good. This was the best move we could had made for him and his needs. It was a good experience.

Not sure!

The tour of this place was nice. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable as well.

This was not an ideal choice for us!!!

I was not happy with this community. I did not feel they could provide mom with the care she needed. There was a change of personnel while we were looking into this community. I spoke to a different person each time I was there. The floor the room was on that they were going to offer her did not have any attendants on it.

Sunrise Senior Living

We’re sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We care deeply about the safety and well-being of our residents and staff. Please contact us at information (at) sunriseseniorliving.com so that we can learn more. –The Sunrise Team

A clean newer community!!

Mom is still adjusting to living at Sunrise of Cary. We chose this community as it has a high level of care. They are equipped to handle my mom's medical needs. The staff are nice and I have not had any complaints from my mom about them. The food is good and they offer a lot of variety. This is a smaller community and I would recommend it.

LIked it a lot. So far it is a toss up with Brookdale. Can I live there for a week to try it?

Sunrise Assisted living

We have been very pleased so far with Sunrise of Cary. THey have a caring staff and my mother feels safe and happy.

Lovely neighborhood for Dad with Alzheimer's

We moved our dad, who has Alzheimer's, into Sunrise's Reminiscence Neighborhood after our mom died. It was a difficult decision for us and very important that he have a safe and comfortable environment with caring staff. Every employee, no matter what their responsibilities, is friendly and welcoming. The facility is clean (and smells clean) and is tastefully appointed with lovely outdoor sitting areas. Dad is free to come and go under our supervision. In addition to complete freedom to roam his neighborhood, he has access to other areas of the facility when accompanied by his care givers, something not offered at all memory care places. His care team is assigned to him and a few others so they really get to know him.

Very nice place!

We've really been loving Sunrise of Cary, they've been doing a wonderful job! Our loved one who stays here really seems to like it, as do all of the family members who visit!
It's a very nice looking place, and they always keep it very clean. The staff members are also all very friendly and helpful. I can't really think of any way I'd want them to improve, they just do a great job overall!

Sunrise was the nicest faci...

Sunrise was the nicest facility I visited in the area. It was also the most expensive. The staff was informative and pleasant.

Wonderful place but very expensive

This was fantastic, excellent but much more expensive. They were terrific, we loved them and they were amazing but my mom is fairly young and we felt that with the assets we know her to have currently, she was going to outlive her assets at Sunrise. It was and they are wonderful and I would recommend them to anyone who has deep pockets, they were great.

My son was quite impressed with the p...

My son was quite impressed with the program there.Will look more into it

In elegant, residential environments, we deliver the finest in senior care, and are recognized internationally for both quality and innovation. Guided by our Principles of Service, Sunrise affords families peace-of-mind by providing today's seniors with a range of personalized assisted living services. From assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing and dressing to medication management, Sunrise provides residents with the help they need. Residents maintain the same privacy in their new home as they enjoyed in their own home.

At Sunrise, we encourage residents to challenge themselves while offering the assistance they need. We encourage family and friends to be involved, to visit frequently, and to invite residents on outings to community events. This innovative approach to senior care is designed to maintain independence and dignity, yet is balanced with the comfort and security that comes from knowing experienced help is close at hand.