Brookdale MacArthur Park - Cary, NC

Brookdale MacArthur Park - Cary, NC has yet not published prices.

Not a place for loved ones

We visited today, thinking about placing a family member. Smell of [removed] in hallways was overwhelming. At lunchtime, residents were still in robes and pajamas. Did not see residents smiling. Not a place we would place a loved one.

Lovely facility and staff was very welcoming. Would love to have my Mom there but price was too high for her budget. If they accepted medicaid after Mom's finances were exhausted we may have reconsidered, however they are private pay only.

Great place!!

My mother was only at this community for a short period of time, but while she was there we had no complaints of how things went for her. The staff where all wonderful and she enjoyed the social environment with the other residents. She had no complaints about the food and participated in some of the activities they had available . She just could not afford to stay there long term unfortunately.

Positive experience

My mother stayed here for two weeks and she gave it good ratings as far as the cleanliness and attentiveness. Based on her experience she would recommend them or go back if she needed to.

A nice place!

I toured many facilities along with Brookdale MacArthur Park. It was a nice place with nice people, but it was not the best for my loved one.

Highly recommended!

The Brookdale has been a very good place for my mother. It is much better than the place she was at before. I highly recommend them because they have good meals and a large variety of activities. Everyone is friendly and does their job, they don't run and hide like other packs.

Nice Community, My Tour Went Well

My tour of this community was a nice one. They were very kind to my family and I. The community looked nice and well-kept. The staff I came across was friendly, and courteous. It was a good experience, but not the place for my mother and her needs.

Nice Little Place

A Place For Mom helped me find this community for my sister, which was a great help. This is a nice little place, a little smaller than she is used to but she falls a lot so this works out for her well and she likes it. As for cleanliness, it is a little below perfect. This has been a heroing experience and was tough at first, but we got through it.

wonderful

Brookdale MacArthur Park has been wonderful. Mom loves it and so do we. She has adjusted really well. She loves the staff. She enjoys getting out on the porch. She loves the way things are done there. She is just really doing well at this facility.

We are happy with them.

We are happy with them. It seems to be working out well so far. I would rate them very highly. I don't have any concerns over how clean it's kept, or complaints about the food, nothing like that. It's pretty good.

They were good to us.

They were good to us. We couldn't afford to stay there though, it was very expensive. They didn't have a lot of help. I went in to visit a loved one. I waked in his room in the middle of the afternoon, and he was laying on top of a made bed, and he was naked. They had changed him, and then shift change had happened, and they just left him. They need more help in there for sure.

A truly wonderful place!

I had visited several other assisted living facilities for my mother before finding Carolina House of Cary. None compared in any way with the caring, respectful way the staff treated the residents here. This was demonstrated by all who worked there, management staff, nurses and nursing assistants, med techs, maintenance and cleric personal. Everyone made every effort to make this a home for their clients. We thank God we found this refuge for our much loved family member.

Didn't have a great experience here

This is a nice looking community, and everyone we worked with was friendly, but unfortunately things did not turn out well during my loved ones short stay here. After only a few weeks she suffered a fall, and after her stay in rehab we were told she was no longer appropriate for the facility due to her increased care needs.

Great place for ablebodied assisted living needs

I think this place does a great job with the level of care they are designed for. The staff are all very friendly, and it is in general a clean and well maintained facility. However, as these places are money driven business sometimes they take on more than they can handle, which was the case for my loved one. We were very explicit about the level of assistance he would need in regards to mobility, and they said they'd be able to handle it. Two weeks after we moved him in, after paying the high community fees, the RN for the community let me know that his needs were more than they could provide for. Everyone we worked with, from the marketing people to the care staff, were great, but there was a disconnect between the care staff and the business end.
However, for more able-bodied residents this would be a great place, and worth looking in to. Just be wary if your loved one is higher maintenance.

Teresa was extremely helpfu...

Teresa was extremely helpful and informative. She took all the time required to fully answer all questions and concerns. She introduced me to the director of Carolina House also.

liked very much.

liked very much.

This seemed a little bit more insitut...

This seemed a little bit more insitutional than some of the others, it had a little bit of a smell to it too.

Brookdale care is top ...

Brookdale care is top notch, but need memory care housing to be cheaper.

absolutely lovely.

absolutely lovely.

Brookdale MacArthur Park provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Carolina House of Cary
we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Carolina House of Cary
provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietician, helps residents retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.