Brighton Gardens of Raleigh - Raleigh, NC

Only has Assisted Living and Memory Care - not Independent Living. Was contacted by [name removed] and told 3 other Sunrise facilities in Raleigh - none had Independent Living.

Lovely Community

This community is very lovely. It has open spaces the inside of the community was very clean and well decorated very cheerful it has been recently renovated in the last couple of years. The staff was nice very friendly that we met. They seem to offer quite a bit of activity to keep residents busy.

Much Better Place

After the horrible experience we had with another group home it is refreshing to find a place that cares and is responsible and doesn't lie. The residence itself and clean well Kep-smell good. The staff is wonderful kind and caring. The food is good. They have wonderful acitivites and courtsey transportation to doctors or shopping. This is a much better and safer place for my mom

Open Floor Plan

Since moving my parents here they have done very well. They are both meeting new people and making friends. They have joined the actives and are enjoying them. The overall community is bright and airy with the openness of the floor plan. The staff is wonderful to the residents very nice and considerate and the upper management is very professional and kind. Mom and Dad are enjoying the food here very much. Overall it was the right choice for them.

A community for my father's care

We toured this community for the care of my father. We did like the staff who did answer the questions we had on the care. At the time my father was not able to get in due to the community was full. They seem to have the environment of the dorm and not a community for care. We did like the menu that looked appealing. We liked the list of activities that would have been offered to my father to participate. I would suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

A good tour!

I toured many facilities along with Brighton Gardens of Raleigh. It was a nice place with nice people, but it was not the best for my loved one.

Very nice facility. It was very clean, people were extremely friendly and helpful. We had lunch with them and the food was very good.

Beware the superficial niceties

Our family member has been at Brighton Gardens for many months. The staff is generally pleasant and residents are clean and free of odors, hence the 2 stars. However, there have been many serious medication administration and management failures that have now imperiled our family member long term and Brighton Gardens has proven to be more interested in covering their tracks than in owning up to their responsibilities and correcting the systemic communication problems in the building. At over $8,000/month I certainly do not recommend this place.

Brighton Gardens, Raleigh

Outstanding staff and administration. Everyone very helpful and concerned about residents well being. There is a good esprir de corps about the place where others places we visited (and lived) had polluted admin environments. Only concern: for a place that allows pets, one would think that there would be some pet care options (for a fee, of course) for those physically unable to do some of the basics, such as litter box cleaning. Otherwise, we are thrilled and very comforted by the care our folks are receiving.

Address emails and voicemail messages in timely fashion

Aides and assistants all friendly and helpful. Dining staff as well. All have been great. Cortney and Rebecca rock it with efficiency, helpfulness, great personalities and great activities.

However, when I asked for assistance to help determine future tax deductions related to assisted living, I've heard nothing. I've emailed, left voicemail. Even an email to her personal email was left by another employee and still no response at all. Need info by tomorrow to meet with financial advisor. Our situation may or may not be unique in that my husband and I are covering all of expenses with very tiny bit from my moms SS. So we are making ends meet and would really appreciate some information that could assist with future taxes deductions which would better clarify our personal burden going forward.
If you don't know....well just say so and suggest another source. Simply ignoring emails/ voicemails is poor business!

Sunrise Senior Living

Please know that we take all concerns seriously and would like to learn more about your experience so we can follow up. Please email Information(at)SunriseSeniorLiving(dot)com with more details. Thank you, Sunrise Team

We've had a great experience with Brighton Gardens

We've had a great experience with Brighton Gardens of Raleigh, so far! The staff here are incredibly friendly, and I really like that they put effort into getting to know not only the resident, but their family as well. The place just has a very friendly atmosphere overall! I would definitely recommend them to anyone else looking into care in the area.

Very nice facility. My folk...

Very nice facility. My folks liked it. Appears to be in reach financially.

Sticker shock keeps it from...

Sticker shock keeps it from being a slam dunk. Nice facilities

Fantastic Community

Brighton Gardens was just a really fantastic community. They were recommended by a staff member at a previous community our loved one was staying in. We are glad we chose those it really was just a fantastic community.

Really enjoyed the community. One of ...

Really enjoyed the community. One of my favorites. English, who gave us the tour was friendly and very helpful.

lovely, not soo large, easy to get ar...

lovely, not soo large, easy to get around, beautiful grounds. easy location

This place offers short-term stay, wh...

This place offers short-term stay, which may be nice if you want to check it out.

When I first got there the woman at t...

When I first got there the woman at the front desk did not leave a good impression. I did speak with Director and we had a very nice visit.

Brighton Gardens provides assisted living in an apartment-style setting that offers the simple pleasures - nutritious food, comfortable surroundings, and the support of a warm, caring and competent staff. A separate Special Care Center for residents with Alzheimer's or other memory related disorders is also on-site. The key to our success in the Special Care Center is our dedicated and compassionate staff, which receives special training and supervision. Our Special Care programming offers a variety of activities designed to achieve memory enrichment and positive social interactions. Caring for residents with dementia is a partnership between the community and the family, frequent family visits are encouraged and support groups and advisory councils are arranged. A Short Stay Program for seniors who need short-term care may also be available. It is the ideal alternative for recuperating after a hospital stay, while family caregivers are on vacation or if you just want to try out assisted living. Please call for more information or to schedule a visit to find out how Brighton Gardens can enrich your life or the life of a loved one.