Morningside of Raleigh - Raleigh, NC

Caring staff, safe surroundings

I was fortunate to find a memory care unit that both my parents could move to and stay together. The care my parents are getting is wonderful and the staff is always very helpful when I have a question. My parents haven't really gotten in to the activities yet but they have only been there for 2 months. I no longer need to worry if they are safe or need something because I feel Morningside is taking good care of them. The staff checks on them frequently and is very attentive to their needs concerning personal hygiene. Medication management has been flawless. Questions are answered easily by checking excellent records kept on chart. I have been very happy so far.

very nice

very nice

Liked it besides the living space

It was nice and it was our second choice. We liked the facility, we did go over there and eat a meal and the food was good that day, the cleanliness... I just liked it over the other ones, it was a little less expensive. I didn't like that there wasn't her own little apartment with a living room, a bathroom and a kitchinette, it wasn't as much like home.

Five Star Living.High-end f...

Five Star Living.High-end fancy lobbies;47 apts.Floorplans not available. Nationwide, probably not a good fit economically.

Located conveniently inside the beltline, Morningside of Raleigh is warm and inviting, home-like and comfortable, with a commitment to meeting the wants, needs and wishes of all who walk through our doors. Whether you are looking for retirement living or memory care, discover our experienced and caring staff, our activities and entertainment, and our high standard for customer service in a place where we want you to feel welcome from your very first visit.