Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, NY

A community for care

A nice tour with very friendly staff. The community is clean and maintained. The community is bright with a good atmosphere. The have a variety of healthy meals. They activities are helpful to the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for the great care of a loved one

Brightview Senior Living

Hello and thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation to others exploring senior living options. Hearing from others and their experiences is important and assists families in making an informed decision. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your community visit. We hear from residents how much they like our food. They say it is delicious, and they can't believe the various offerings each day.

A tour for care

We toured this community. At the time it was just opening. The new community was nice, The staff member was nice We would suggest that families tour this community for the care of a loved one

The staff are dedicated to helping the residents.

This is a newer community and it is very clean and nice. The grounds and the backyard are beautiful. Mom is able to walk outside to enjoy the grounds. They did a great job setting up her apartment and they even supplied the furniture. They offer a good variety of activities. Mom likes the exercise class, crossword puzzles and afternoon happy hour. The food is great. The entire staff have a good demeanor and you can tell they are putting forth one hundred percent. I would recommend this community.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to share your positive review and feedback about Brightview Tarrytown. Mom sounds like she is making the most of each day! Our exercise classes are very popular and who doesn't like to have a drink with friends at the end of each day! And, we agree; we believe we have the best associates. They are committed to exceeding expectations each day!

Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, NY

My mother sustained a TBI in 2015 and has been in multiple facilities - I have never seen a better place than Brightview Tarrytown - The caregivers are absolutely wonderful - unparalleled to anyone else. My mom has only been here for 2 months and the RAs are like family. The executive director & business director have gone out of their way to accommodate and help with move in transition.

Brightview Senior Living

Hi D.T. Thank you for taking the time to share your story about Mom. Families often recount the strong bonds and relationships that form at our Brightview communities. We hear how associates and residents become 'like family' and the wonderful 'family-like atmosphere' at our communities. We are delighted to hear this was your experience too!

I think it's a great place for mom .

Very nice

Beautiful facilities, very warm & inviting. The staf is helpful and friendly

Brightview Senior Living

Hello Frank! Thank you for your positive review and feedback. Our communities are beautiful and our associates are one-of-a-kind!

Friendly Staff!!

The community was clean and well kept up. The parking lot to get in was difficult. The overall layout of the facility was not accommodating. The rooms in the memory unit were on a long hallway so whoever was in the last room had to walk a very long way to get to the main room. The Director was very nice and friendly.

Attentive nursing care !!

The nursing team in this community has been excellent. They are always attentive to my mothers needs and making sure she is in good health. They have a wide variety of activities for the residents as well as some field trips. I could not be happier with this place and would defiantly recommend it.

Pleased so far

While its soon to tell so far we are pleased
That the facility is so new and offers a feeling of being at a hotel makes leaving my mother in law there easier than I thought it would be.
Her wish for independence is nicely fulfilled here.

Brightview is a very beautiful facility. It is well kept inside and out. The food is very good.
My father recieves very good care for his many needs and it's comforting to have a nursing staff on hand at all times. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I think they could do a better job w activities . Maybe find out what all the residents enjoy and provide activities that get more participation.

Great place for Dad

Very clean and well kept. Friendly staff.
Lots of medical care services. Food is very good. Beautiful atmosphere.

Review of Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, Ny

Brightview has given my family tremendous peace of mind. My mom is well cared for and is actually thriving. The staff is loving and always respectful of my mother's feelings.

Review of Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, Ny

My parents and I were looking into Brightview before the construction began. The people who work at Brightview are beyond compare! My parents are treated with kindness and respect. Our entire family feels a part of the community and are always welcomed by all with a smile, hug, and a kind word! THE BEST residence of it's kind!

Brightview Senior Living

Hi Marcia! Thank you for taking the time to review Brightview Tarrytown. We are delighted to have Mom and Dad as part of our Brightview family. Brightview is a great place to live and a great place to work!

Review of Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, Ny

I'm very pleased to get the opportunity to review and comment about my experience at Brightview Tarrytown. When choosing the best place with the highest standards for my Mom, I was at a loss for what was out there until I arrived at Brightview. It's not only a place of beauty, but their staff is professional and loving, their activities are endless and the nursing care is above and beyond. If your loved one can't be at home any longer, this is the only place to be.

Brightview Senior Living

Hello Geraldine! Thank you for your review and positive feedback of Brightview Tarrytown. Excellent service to residents and their families is Brightview's mission. We are so proud of our associates who exceed expectations each day!

Review of Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, Ny

My grandparents live there and enjoy all the services and activities and a sense of autonomy and respect amidst a safe and structured environment. Kudos.

Review of Brightview Tarrytown - Tarrytown, Ny

My grandparents live in the community. It is wonderful. They are treated extremely well and the staff goes above and beyond.

First class

Our (my wife and I) first contact with Brightview was just so positive. We were looking for the right place for our elderly friend to live. Our contact was with Kaitlin , Community Sales Director. She believed in understanding the needs of our friend for assisted living. Her approach of giving information and understanding our friend's needs led us to making a commitment for our friend to go to Brightview, Tarrytown.

The staff at Brightview Tarrytown, from the executives to the staff who actually deliver services to the residents is superb. They are uniformly responsive and attentive and pleasant. I don't know if this is a matter of staff recruitment policy or of training or a combination of both, but the end result is great for the residents.

The Brightview Tarrytown facility is first class in its design, quality appointments and facilities. When we have dinner in the Dining Room with our friend the ambience is that of a first class restaurant.

Access to the executives to discuss care options and costs is very open and professional and has led to a very positive arrangement for our friend.

We are confident each day that our friend is well looked after in a positive and supportive way.

Great place for Mom.

Start up community

Start up community with a long way to go.

You’ll feel right at home at Brightview Tarrytown in New York. We’re located in the heart of Westchester County just outside of New York City, so you can enjoy the city’s fine arts, theaters and other attractions, while living near historic Tarrytown and White Plains. You’ll enjoy our warm, caring environment offered in both our Assisted Living and Memory Care neighborhoods. It’s a beautiful community where you can relax and read a good book, catch up with friends over coffee, or work out in our own exercise room, all while receiving the respectful care you need and deserve. There’s so much to do, where will you start? Contact us today to learn more about our vibrant senior living community.