West Anaheim Extended Care - Anaheim, CA

West Anaheim Extended Care - Anaheim, CA has yet not published prices.

• Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Speech Therapy
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Walking assistance

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I see the attention they give. When I call them for help they help. They are overwhelmed with so many patients. Their friendliness is good. I have no complaints about the cleanliness and it does not smell. I experienced her lunch yesterday and it looked good. She enjoyed it. They have been good with updates. The nurse who attended to her gave me a good update when I called.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

We are adapting to each other. Their rehab therapy is good and they do their best. They are trying. The nurses are helpful and they do things as fast as they could. They do not know when the doctor is going to be there. It is very clean. They were all very attentive and are willing to listen. They answered my questions.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The staff is very friendly and the nurses are very helpful. Perhaps they are a little understaffed at times. They were very friendly. Sometimes when I was out of town, there was a tendency to just ask whoever was physically present in the room. So I was not always in the loop with the communication.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They were nice and the supervisor was nice. The nurses were okay giving his medication on a schedule. The place is clean. Their meals were okay and they bring them on time. My loved one was not happy with this facility. Sometimes they did not show up to help for a half hour or more or did not show up. They were unwilling to help sometimes. They were short-staffed at night. They need to improve their communication.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The staff are really great and take really good care of my loved one. Everyone that handles him is great. They cater to what he likes for food. That is beyond excellent and we have a meeting every three months for him.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

So far the facility seems fine. I have met two of the nurses and they were very cordial. It seems pretty clean, just like a hospital should be. She seems to always be clean as well.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

My mom is happy and she says everyone is very kind. There is one lady who is really helpful. She takes my mother to the restroom and changes my mom in the morning. She takes her down to rehab or wherever she needs to go. Everybody is friendly. Everything is clean. The meals are okay but we are trying to get my mom on a more nutritious diet.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The place is beautiful and it's clean. I think the adjustment has been rough. I don't think it's the fault of the care. They seem to care a lot. The doctors have kept in contact with me. My loved one seems to be pleased with the therapy. They are very sweet and attentive when they come in. The lady who is in charge of the paperwork, she is very helpful. I was pleasantly excited that there was nothing that smelled ill when I walked in. He seems to be enjoying the meals! He has been eating well and has gained a couple of pounds back. They are always on the phone with me and call when something changes.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

Everything was great! The place was very clean! The social worker was especially helpful! One of the best I've ever met.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

All the services were good and the food was good. It's a very clean facility.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

All the services were good and the food was good. It's a very clean facility.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I am really impressed with the cleanliness and the staff. The nurses are excellent and the aides are good. The nurse's aides that take care of my mom are really nice. It is very clean. My mom likes the meals. The communication is excellent.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

West Anaheim was amazing. They did a beautiful job.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The transition was very easy. The nurses are very knowledgeable. The admissions coordinator and the administrator are very good. One nurse was really patient with the admissions process.

Overall, it was good!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

So far the stay has been good. I have been happy with my father's care. It is very clean.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The place is really nice and very clean.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I am satisfied with the cleanliness. The meals have been okay. My mother has had some issues with getting help to eat her meals. I have been disappointed in a few of the staff members at West Anaheim.

The therapy was good.

The therapy was good.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They have pretty good communication.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

My loved one likes the meals. The aides are 100% friendly!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I would see the physical therapist working with my dad. But have not seen the Occupational therapist or speech therapist. There is one person that always contacts me about my father’s appointments or his medications. The CNA's might be too busy handling with a lot of patients. When my dad presses for help it would take a long time for them to come.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

It's pretty clean and the food was pretty good.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I am very pleased. Everything I asked for has been very well received. I feel like we made the right decision by coming to this facility. Everyone has been very friendly especially the social worker, nutritionist specialist, and the lady that takes our names when we walk in. The CNAs have also been great. Everyone is so helpful and willing to extend a hand and make sure our stay is the best it can be. The cleanliness is exceptional! The facility doesn't smell. It's a little dated but that doesn't matter when you see the quality of care. The meals are very good. We were here for pot roast and it was delicious. It is very well balanced and the right amount of food Every time I raised a question they have been very diligent.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The nurses are great. Everything has been well so far.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

My mother had gone there to the skilled nursing last year and we were so happy that we ended up using the facility this time again. We brought her here because we are comfortable with this facility. The nurses and caregivers, really all of the staff were just amazing. They have the best chef that I wish I could have taken home with us. The facility has a nice patio that you can use to sit outside it was so nice and also very clean and no smells. I love the dietitian. I was thrilled when we came here, small, quaint I felt like they remembered. My mother just really liked the food there and she is not even a big eater, to begin with. Communication was excellent. They called me for every little thing they felt was important.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They are doing a good job and are very friendly. They communicate well.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They all provided great care and it is clean. My loved one can walk now. The therapy was good. The nurses checked in all of the time. They were really helpful. Everybody did their job and did it right. They were great. All of the floors were clean and it smelled fresh including in the room. My loved one likes the food. The receptionist would ask how I am doing and they knew my loved one by the first name. They directed me to where my loved one was.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

It's good. They have gone over and beyond. They are really friendly. My father is eating all of the food and he wasn't eating at home. They keep him up too late and he needs to lay down. When wanting to go to bed there is no one to do it. Page and no one comes. He tries to get up himself and should not do that. They are short staffed.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They are on top of everything. They got my loved one therapy and they are doing a lot with her and are very informative. They call me and keep me updated. They had no problem taking my mom even though her Medicare was taken. They communicate all the time and let me know what they are doing. It's very clean. The food is home made and delicious.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

All of the staff have been great. I like the admissions person.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They work hard to keep my loved one engaged, and have him do therapy. They are focused on having him stand and walk. The staff is caring, gentle and he's a difficult guy and they are nice when he's not nice to them. The social worker is great. He says the meals taste terrible but they've been flexible with meals and giving options. They called when he fell, they had some things confused with who was the primary contact for him but I think it's all straightened out now. The nursing staff does well at communicating.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The people at the facility are proactive with my mom's care. They call me before they change anything. They are on the spot with giving me feedback about her care. The nurses are polite and informative. They call me for information. They work with me and are patient. The staff spoke in Spanish with my mom. They always provide enough food.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate it and are happy you both enjoy our staff and service. If there is anything we can work on please bring it to our attention so we can address it and improve. Thank you!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I think the facility is clean, and they provide a very good atmosphere and care for the patients. My loved one seems to think the therapy is very good. They are working with her and the tools she needs. The staff are very friendly, nice, and helpful. I like the social worker. She said the meals were very good and she liked them.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the feedback and kind words about our friendly staff and social worker. We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our service and your experience.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

So far, this has been a great experience. A different member of my family was here before, so it is familiar. The staff here are truly amazing. They call me almost every day. They do such a good job at keeping me informed.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you bringing another loved one to stay with us. If we can improve in any way, please let us know. Thank you!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I am very pleased with the experience. The facility is really clean. The nurses are really caring, and I am very pleased with them. The staff are always there to help. They called about everything. They are very proactive about communication. I asked them to cut back on my loved one's meals, and they did.

Maggie Landry

We are so happy you are satisfied with your loved one's new home. We appreciate you taking the time to respond and help us improve our service and recognize our employees. Thank you!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The facility, and everyone there, is great. The staff are great.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate it!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I like the facility. The staff are really nice and help us a lot. They are really good and very friendly. They are really good at keeping me informed. The cleanliness is good. I do not like the food, and neither does my loved one.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our service. We understand you and your loved one doesn't like the food due to the doctors order. We look forward to working with you and the doctor to see if we can change this is the future.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

So far, it is fine. The staff are extremely friendly and engaging. They are helpful with getting my loved one on the right track to start, and they are thorough. It is very clean. The set-up of the dining area looks great.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the feedback- we truly appreciate it!

You are better off on your own!

My sister was [removed] in this hole until her insurance ran out. Then, [Removed]! I came by one afternoon to pick her up for a Dr appointment and found her lying in a pile of her own feces. She said she rang the bell for a bed pan but was told her CNA was out to lunch. When I went back to the facility to collect her belongings, [Removed]! Administration wouldn't do anything about it because they said it wasn't on her belongings list from when she was admitted. I'm telling you, you really gotta HATE someone to put them here. Fortunately, my sister was able to come home to live with me until she passed away 3 months later. I'm so glad she didn't die there. If I could rate a negative 5, I would!

“Cure when possible, and comfort always” is our pledge and promise at West Anaheim Extended Care. We are an 87-bed skilled nursing facility located just a block away from West Anaheim Medical Center. Our team of skilled professionals are available 24 hours a day to meet the needs of each resident and to provide quality licensed nursing care. Our team works hard to create a loving, nurturing environment where our patients and their families can truly feel at home.

A wide range of services are available at West Anaheim Extended Care, including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, restorative nursing, a varied and nutritious dietary program, an activities program, and access to a social service team. Our medical staff have experience providing dementia care, diabetes management, IV therapy, wound care, catheter and colostomy care, and pain management care, among many other services. Physical, occupational, and speech therapy are all provided onsite, and outpatient therapy is available.