West Anaheim Extended Care - Anaheim, CA has yet not published prices.

• Walking assistance
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Speech Therapy
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They are on top of everything. They got my loved one therapy and they are doing a lot with her and are very informative. They call me and keep me updated. They had no problem taking my mom even though her Medicare was taken. They communicate all the time and let me know what they are doing. It's very clean. The food is home made and delicious.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

All of the staff have been great. I like the admissions person.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

They work hard to keep my loved one engaged, and have him do therapy. They are focused on having him stand and walk. The staff is caring, gentle and he's a difficult guy and they are nice when he's not nice to them. The social worker is great. He says the meals taste terrible but they've been flexible with meals and giving options. They called when he fell, they had some things confused with who was the primary contact for him but I think it's all straightened out now. The nursing staff does well at communicating.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The people at the facility are proactive with my mom's care. They call me before they change anything. They are on the spot with giving me feedback about her care. The nurses are polite and informative. They call me for information. They work with me and are patient. The staff spoke in Spanish with my mom. They always provide enough food.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the kind words. We truly appreciate it and are happy you both enjoy our staff and service. If there is anything we can work on please bring it to our attention so we can address it and improve. Thank you!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I think the facility is clean, and they provide a very good atmosphere and care for the patients. My loved one seems to think the therapy is very good. They are working with her and the tools she needs. The staff are very friendly, nice, and helpful. I like the social worker. She said the meals were very good and she liked them.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the feedback and kind words about our friendly staff and social worker. We appreciate you taking the time to help us improve our service and your experience.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

So far, this has been a great experience. A different member of my family was here before, so it is familiar. The staff here are truly amazing. They call me almost every day. They do such a good job at keeping me informed.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you bringing another loved one to stay with us. If we can improve in any way, please let us know. Thank you!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I am very pleased with the experience. The facility is really clean. The nurses are really caring, and I am very pleased with them. The staff are always there to help. They called about everything. They are very proactive about communication. I asked them to cut back on my loved one's meals, and they did.

Maggie Landry

We are so happy you are satisfied with your loved one's new home. We appreciate you taking the time to respond and help us improve our service and recognize our employees. Thank you!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

The facility, and everyone there, is great. The staff are great.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate it!

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

I like the facility. The staff are really nice and help us a lot. They are really good and very friendly. They are really good at keeping me informed. The cleanliness is good. I do not like the food, and neither does my loved one.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for taking the time to help us improve our service. We understand you and your loved one doesn't like the food due to the doctors order. We look forward to working with you and the doctor to see if we can change this is the future.

Review of West Anaheim Extended Care

So far, it is fine. The staff are extremely friendly and engaging. They are helpful with getting my loved one on the right track to start, and they are thorough. It is very clean. The set-up of the dining area looks great.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for the feedback- we truly appreciate it!

You are better off on your own!

My sister was [removed] in this hole until her insurance ran out. Then, [Removed]! I came by one afternoon to pick her up for a Dr appointment and found her lying in a pile of her own feces. She said she rang the bell for a bed pan but was told her CNA was out to lunch. When I went back to the facility to collect her belongings, [Removed]! Administration wouldn't do anything about it because they said it wasn't on her belongings list from when she was admitted. I'm telling you, you really gotta HATE someone to put them here. Fortunately, my sister was able to come home to live with me until she passed away 3 months later. I'm so glad she didn't die there. If I could rate a negative 5, I would!

“Cure when possible, and comfort always” is our pledge and promise at West Anaheim Extended Care. We are an 87-bed skilled nursing facility located just a block away from West Anaheim Medical Center. Our team of skilled professionals are available 24 hours a day to meet the needs of each resident and to provide quality licensed nursing care. Our team works hard to create a loving, nurturing environment where our patients and their families can truly feel at home.

A wide range of services are available at West Anaheim Extended Care, including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, restorative nursing, a varied and nutritious dietary program, an activities program, and access to a social service team. Our medical staff have experience providing dementia care, diabetes management, IV therapy, wound care, catheter and colostomy care, and pain management care, among many other services. Physical, occupational, and speech therapy are all provided onsite, and outpatient therapy is available.