Extended Care Hospital of Westminster - Westminster, CA

Extended Care Hospital of Westminster - Westminster, CA has yet not published prices.

• On-site physical therapy
  • Skilled Nursing
  • Wound Care / VAC
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day
  • Secured Facility

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

My mother has been at the facility for four years and we are so happy with the place! We could not ask for better care. The nurses have all been amazing. There is a nurse who is usually up at the front and she has made a difference with our family! She is so helpful and nice. The facility is perfect with their communication! Even if it just something that is a one-time thing in terms of her medication, they will reach out to me to update me. I am very happy with their communication!

Everything is excellent!

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

They seem to be very attentive, and they give updates to me. My loved one looks good. She walks every day. I go during lunches, and they offer options for food. The communications is great. This place has no bad smell.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

They are wonderful. I go there quite often and I call often. It is clean and they are very professional. It has been a great place. I have no complaints whatsoever. It is very clean. They are on a regular routine for cleaning. I have eaten with my loved one there. It is not too spicy. When I call him, they bring him to his phone. They all communicate well.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

They take really good care of my loved one. It's very clean in there. The food is good.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

The facility has been very good about communicating! They have made the effort with phone calls and keep me well informed regarding my mother's care. I am very happy with their level of communication.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

I have been going there every day for the past seven years. This place is perfect! We could not be happier that my wife is at this facility.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

We tried another facility and it did not go well. This is a small facility. They are loving and caring and do what they say they will do. My dad likes the activities. This facility has plenty of staff, and they are happy with their jobs. There are a lot of different staff on call. The lady in the activities department is very good. The facility does not smell bad and the floors are always mopped and cleaned. My dad likes the floors. The meals are great and my mom and I eat there a lot. We compliment them on their meals. They do not charge if we want to eat with him. The chef is really great there. The nurse calls us and sometimes the nurse's assistant calls us.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

I like the facility, and it is pretty clean. The people are nice, and my loved one is taken care of. When I call, they help me with any issues.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

I am happy with the nursing, but some of the care my loved one has gotten has not been good. Every time I call, they are very helpful, especially with the paperwork and insurance. It is always clean when I am there. You never smell urine there.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

Overall, everything was great!

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

All of the staff, including the director of nursing, the office, and the activities director, are all patient and friendly. They call me quite often with anything that is different. They call and give me reports and details on my loved one's medication. If they have to change her medications, they call me. They take care of her mental and emotional health. They help keep her happy, they and take good care of her.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. We appreciate it and are so pleased that you and your loved one are satisfied with our staff and service.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

This facility is the best place in southern California. The medical care is very sophisticated and thorough. The CNA my wife has in the morning gets her dressed and ready for the day and is the best possible person I can think of. The nurses are excellent. The staff are excellent. I like the RNA who feeds her breakfast. I like the RNA who helps her exercise. There is nobody there who does not smile. They tell her she does a good job.

Maggie Landry

Thank you, thank you! We love hearing kind words and feedback about our staff. We are so happy you are satisfied with our service and want to thank you for taking the time to review us.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

This place has answered our prayers for my father. We are so grateful. It is very, very clean!

Maggie Landry

We are pleased to hear that we could help and be the home your father needs. Thank you for taking the time to review our facility.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

The people are kind, and my loved one feels loved and cared for. The nurses are wonderful. It is a good place for her. She is happy with the food.

Maggie Landry

Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. We are happy your loved one found the home she needed and is comfortable with us.

Everything is excellent!

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

They are very kind and caring. They are sensitive to the families. Everything is consistent. It is nice, clean, and friendly. The nurses are wonderful. I like the director of nursing; she is wonderful. Everybody there is really wonderful. The rehab therapy is fine, but my loved one is not interested in it. They are doing everything they can.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

The staff is really good, and the ratio of staff to patients is good.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

Everything is excellent. The cleanliness and the meals are great. The nurses and the staff are great. They are excellent at keeping me informed.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

It has been a great experience, overall. The nurses are so wonderful there. They do a great job. The cleaning staff are great. The facility is super clean. They provide three meals a day and snacks. We got lucky we found this place. It is a great place for my loved one.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

We would definitely recommend the facility. We actually came here because we had another family member here previously. They are exceptionally good about recognizing that it is not just my loved one being cared for. They have really gone out of their way to make sure the family is doing just as good as she is; after all, it is not just the patient who deals with the facility. They have made this process the best that it could possibly be during a time that can be uneasy. I have never found anything a mess. They not only let us know about her personally, but they also have been very good at contacting us for family events, holidays, and birthdays. They are so on top of it, and this has made such a big difference for our family as a whole.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

The staff are amazing with the patients. They are excellent at communication. There is a particular staff member who is amazing and takes time with the patients. The cleanliness and everything is perfect. We like the head nurse, and she tells me what is going on. They give me a monitored report of my loved one's weight each month, and she is healthy. I have seen that the dining room can be a little messy, but that is understandable with the patients.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

The CNAs are all very helpful.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

They are wonderful. I love this place, and it is very good. One of the staff members in particular is very informative. It is very clean. They are excellent about communication, and they call me about everything.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

It's a nice clean place. It's not stinky as one would expect. Everyone is amazing. The staff have big hearts. Overall, I'm very happy. The staff and I used to be more connected, but they haven't called me in a while, maybe a year. I pointed this out, and they found it troubling, but still no calls.

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

They keep me very well informed with everything!

Review of Extended Care Hospital Of Westminster

I am very happy with my father's stay here at the facility, and he is making great progress. At times, it seems as though the employees cannot spend as much time as they should with each patient. Also, when I visited, he was still in bed, and it was later in the day. I felt as though staff could have gotten him out of bed earlier. I have to constantly encourage the nursing staff to keep him hydrated. It has been a challenge to get the nursing staff to pay attention to his individual needs, especially when it comes to providing more liquids.

At Extended Care Hospital of Westminster, our team of compassionate professionals is dedicated to providing specialized care to residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. We are a 52-bed facility located in a quiet, residential neighborhood, and we are proud to be one of the only secured dementia units in Orange County.

Our facility offers a wide range of services, including 24-hour licensed nursing care, post-operative care, wound care, IV therapy, and rehabilitation services. Our activities cater to the unique needs and capabilities of our residents, helping them to socialize and stay involved in their community. We create a loving, nurturing environment and strive to meet each of our residents’ individual needs and goals. “Cure when possible, and comfort always” is our standing promise to all who walk in our door.