Weinberg Village ALF - Tampa, FL

A Wonderful Experience

The have been very cooperative as far as what my father eats. They have been very accommodating in making menu options available to him. He receives physical therapy and the staff has been helpful and it has been a wonderful experience.

I would highly recommend them.

I am absolutely satisfied them, and Dan the manager and the director has been great. I looked at ten different places before we chose them, and it was a great facility. I would highly recommend them.

Weinberg Village

Weinberg Village takes very good care of Mom. Mom has a lovely room with all the amenities she could want. The employees are friendly and helpful and the facility is kept clean. When Mom makes a request, it is always addressed promptly and effectively.
A great place for ones lived one. Takes away the worry.

I cannot say enough good things about this facility. We moved our mother to the memory unit in May 2014 and it has truly been a godsend. This is what I thought assisted living should be but had not been able to find in other facilities.

If there is any way you can get your loved one to move to Weinberg, please do!

-An extremely secure community on the campus with a community center and preschool. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The entire facility was very clean without objectionable odors. The studios are
large, all with nice view of the woods or pond. Well laid out bathrooms, kitchenette area with refrig.

Weinberg Village is committed to operating a residence that enriches seniors' quality of life, based on their own unique personal level of care needs. We are dedicated to helping residents enjoy the fullest, most active and meaningful lifestyle possible, while celebrating the best in Jewish heritage, culture, traditions and values, including kosher meals.
Weinberg Assisted Living Facility abounds with senior living amenities: a warm atmosphere, cheerful camaraderie and engaging programming and events.