Very caring and affordable!

I can't say enough about the wonderful care my mother received here. [name removed] and his staff care about each resident as though they are family and it shows. They are able to take care of very advanced memory care patients. No, it is not the "fanciest" new building but the quality of care for the price can not be beaten anywhere in Tampa. The building and rooms are clean. The administrative staff is always up and about, interacting with residents and supervising the care staff. They tend to everyone's needs very well. Highly recommend!

It was a shame

Do not like how the nurses treat the residents very bad there was only like 2 or 3 nurses that were friendly. And talk about the smell of that place needs to get cleaned every day and the staff needs to GEt to work saw a couple of residents with really bad wounds in the morning the lady's don't take care for them right it was a shame I felt sorry to me place needs to be closed. Just went there the other day.

Its was ok. Just something off for me. Looked clean enough.

What a fabulous place this is for my Mother. Family owned and operated, they are very caring. Mom loves the new outdoor area especially since the recent weather change. They keep me involved on everything I need to know and she is much more involved than she ever was before. Thanks Royal Sun Park.

My Step-dad and I toured this facility, we liked that the ALF was owned by a local family. My mom is well looked after.

Hopeful future

The problem there is that there is no outside. The parking is restricted. They had not been there very long when I toured. There was a lot of work that needed to be done. What bothered me was that they were aware of the work that needed to be done, but they hadn’t started on it yet. It’s alright to say you’re going to do it, but if you know something needs to be done, just get on with it.

The insides had an odor because the carpet had been soiled beyond what could be cleaned. They planned to replace the surface.

They do have a very nice steel kitchen.

I could give the staff at ten for friendliness. They couldn’t be more supportive and compassionate. I really appreciate everything they did for us. I am eternally grateful for their help. They were clean and a good value for the month.

When I visited them, the place was br...

When I visited them, the place was brand new. Everything felt too new. The owner didn't have the complete management staff settled down yet. The facility was a little on the bigger side. There were too many residents, I didn't think my loved one would be comfortable there. They didn't have an outside area built yet but they were including it.

Nice looking community

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for our loved one. This was a nice looking community, the facility itself looked good and I liked how it was set-up. The people looked engaged, and many were participating in a game of bingo during my tour. However the level of memory care required by the residents here was a bit beyond what we were looking for and it wouldn't have been a good fit for my loved one. There was also a noticeable urine odor during the time of my tour.

Great Staff

They have been great, Penny has been excellent to deal with. She got us in there, plus helps my uncle out with his needs. He is doing good over all. It is very clean, very taken care of, and they have good patience with my uncle's outbursts. The only downside is that they don't have an outdoor area for him.