Angels Senior Living at Lodges of Idlewild - Tampa, FL

Angels Senior Living at Lodges of Idlewild - Tampa, FL has yet not published prices.

Superior Care and Compassion

The Lodges of Idlewild is an absolutely outstanding Assisted Living Facility. Not only do they provide superior care for their residents, they also provide amazing support for the families. Living out of state, they have kept me informed and made me feel like I was there with my mother when I could not be sending me photos, texts, emails and even phone calls. When I am able to visit I can see the care and compassion exhibited throughout the entire staff. They definitely go the extra mile for the residents and their families. We definitely selected the right place for my mother when we chose The Lodges.

Very Happy With The Lodges - Wonderful Staff & Facility!

I am extremely pleased with the care my Mom receives at this facility. It's been 7 months now and I still believe this is the very best place in the Lutz/North Hillsborough county area. The staff is extraordinary.

Nice Place!!

I have no complaint about the tour I had taken of this community for my loved one . The staff where very professional during our tour and made sure to answer any questions we had for them. It was just not the right fit in the end decision.

Care and value

We toured this wonderful community for care . We were very happy with the staff who were will to answer the questions that we had on the care . This community is beautiful and clean and a great atmosphere . We had lunch and we indeed happy with the meal and the variety that is offered . They have alot of nice activities for the residents that can participate to stay active . This is a community that we highly recommend for the care and the value of other families to tour for them selves .

Tour went Well

I had a nice tour of this community. Everything went well, and everyone was very kind. The community from what I saw looked clean, and well-kept. The staff was kind, and my questions were answered. The experience went well overall.

Friendly Staff!!

The staff at this community have all been wonderful to my loved one since she has recently made the move. I am comfortable with the quality of care they are providing her and I like that she feels safe in her new living environment. She has had no complaints about the food and has enjoyed a few of the activities that they provide throughout the week. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Good Tour, Bad Location for Us

My tour of this community went well. The staff was kind, and showed my all around the community. Everything looked nice, and well-kept. There are nice activities offered for the residents. The location was just to far for us to travel too.

A new community

This community was our second choice. We liked it when we took our tour. The people were nice and the community is clean. This community did not have a lot of residents when we visited and we were looking for a community with more residents for mom to socialize with.

Went to facility 20 min before my scheduled time and no one showed up for my tour. I waited an additional 10 min. Plus no one called me that whole day to apologize. I understand things happen but let me know something.

Family feel as opposed to facility feel

I had the difficult decision of moving my Father from a Brookdale facility wherein he had signed a life care contract. Financially, it made sense to keep him at Brookdale, but the level of neglect was becoming increasingly apparent. In the 3 short weeks that he has been at Lodges of Idelwild, he physically looks much better, and it is apparent that the staff cares about him as a person. Each member has made an effort to get him involved with the activities in direct contrast to his stay at Brookdale where he was actually left to sleep through meals. I am so thankful that I chose to move him to Lodges as I know he is treated like a family member as opposed to simply an occupant.

A newer community.

My husband had a short respite stay at this community. The caregivers were helpful and friendly. The community is clean and the grounds are beautiful. They have a chef on staff and the food was excellent. They offered daily activities including walks outside. He would have stayed there if the community did not change their minds on the pricing at the last minute.

Outstanding Care

I am happy with the care that my mother is getting. They make you feel important. They are very helpful to her needs. I am always informed on how she is doing. The meals are excellent. The variety is nice. The community is clean They do allow pets for the residents. They have wonderful activities that she is enjoying. If there are additional charges they are added to a month bill. They have the maintenance man on site. I would highly recommend the excellent care and value to families for a loved one.

Very Satisfied with the Lodges of Idlewild.

The facility and staff are very good. I won't give an overall rating of 5 stars because every place can always find ways to improve. My mother is very happy at the Lodge. They have excellent meals and a wide variety of activities. There is something for everyone. Every Friday afternoon they have a social "happy hour" with live entertainment from 3-4. They have a theatre and they have lovely courtyards to sit outside. They allow well mannered pets which was a large plus for my mother. There are several deer that live in the woods around the facility which is nice to see. They try to plan outings for the residents which are optional.