Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Brooklyn, NY

Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Brooklyn, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

My loved one said the staff were very attentive to her and they did what she needed and wanted. She did not like the food too well. It was very clean. The social worker explained things to me and was on point.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

I felt that everything was good but some of the meals. I felt that they served a lot of fish dishes but I enjoyed the meat ones more.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The staff take care of my love done, feed him and clean him. It is really clean. They are very attentive to update me

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The staff have provided good care and particularity the physical therapy. All of the therapists are outstanding. The communication is pretty good.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

It's has been a good experience. I think the meals could improve though. The cleanliness too but there's a lot of people.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

I love meals and dining! They can sit in that area and play bingo!I think she needs more therapy.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

My mother has been treated well, better here than at her house even. She's very happy. The people are very helpful. It is very clean.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The nurses are very nice and they spend time to take care of my loved one. It is safe there. The nurses are responsible. It is clean and the building is clean. He did not like their food too much. The food looks good to me. He eats half of the food each time. They did make a special menu for him.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

They take care of my father really well. They pay attention to him and we appreciate it. The food is good and they do a good job with all the different kinds of people.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

I would rate the nurses a ten out of five. The administrator is absolutely fantastic and has been such a big help. Everyone is outstanding! The place is immaculate. The only thing that I can ding them for is the food is just not fantastic but I would still recommend it without a doubt!

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The therapists were fantastic! I finally felt comfortable going up and downstairs again. The staff had no problem answering any questions. Everyone was outstanding! The social worker answered all of my questions. Housekeeping kept up with everything. Their meals helped me lose weight! They kept with the diet I was supposed to have and didn't deviate from it.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

Everything was good but the communication.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The nurses are amazing from what I have seen. It is very clean. My loved one has not been happy with the food and is a little picky with her diet. She does like the fresh fruits and she likes that they provide vegetarian meals. They communicate about the food and they try to accommodate her requests.

Everything was good!

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

My mother absolutely liked the therapy. The staff care was excellent. There was one aide that wasn't nice to my mom but was addressed by the social worker. Whenever I was there, the people were very cordial and accommodating. I saw a guy cleaning the public bathroom when I was there. She found some of the food very boring, just not tasty. I talked to the nurses and asked them questions and they answered them all.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

It is clean and I like the activities. Everyone seemed to be very nice and it was very clean.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The communication is okay. My dad has been having some issues with a language barrier when it comes to his meals.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The majority of the people are nice and courteous. It is very clean. They made my mom and I comfortable. She needed a small wheelchair and they accommodated that for her. The rooms are very clean. The taste of the food is not good and I persuade her to taste it and she spits it out. The amount of food being thrown out is bad. I try to be here all of the time every single day. The food is very rarely hot. They are willing to give me information when I ask them.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The staff and nurses are good and friendly. It's all been pretty okay.

Review of Boro Park Center For Rehabilitation And Nursing

The staff is helpful, informative, and very responsive. I talked to the dietitian and social worker and it is very clean. They have a variety of programs for the patients. We have private aides and I get feedback from them and they are happy with the therapy.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The rehab therapy has been fine for my loved one. The nurse who called me on Monday morning was excellent but I really think they have to work on the communication. When they get input from the staff, they should at least log it in. We notified them of the things he couldn't have but yet every day he was served food he couldn't have. The dietitian had to go in and correct things.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

I have had the worst experience and that is why I took my father out of there. I gave them information on how to care for him but there was miscommunication between the teams and I had to constantly check on them to make sure they were checking on him. He tried the therapy but it was not working for him.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

They haven't returned a single call of mine. I know nothing about what's going on with my loved one's health or how he's doing, and I can't get a hold of anybody.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The communication is not bad but the follow-through is lacking. The staff is very friendly but I do not feel as though my father is getting the care he should be getting there. They are not organized and it can be difficult receiving help.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The cleanliness was not bad but the communication is pretty non-existent. It would be very nice if they told you when got there, who is supposed to do what. It seems like the patient needs to have a family member or advocate be on top of things here. There are not enough certified nurses to help.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My mother has an excellent physical therapist! The staff is mostly friendly but the staff care could improve. The meals are very good, but they are cold by the time they get to the patient. The communication is very poor. I really haven't had any interaction or received any feedback. Since my mom has been there, I haven't seen one person come in with a mop.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Everybody was available. I'd say the communication was very good. The place looked very clean to me. The rooms and bathrooms were nicely kept. I'd say the food was above average for a place like this. Most of the staff is very good but I think they're short-handed. There didn't seem to be a doctor on call over the weekend and the nurses always seem to be running around.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The staff is very friendly! The communication got better and we did get some updates but we had to push to get information. The nurses were hard to reach on the phone and it took a long time to get talk with them.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

I am overall happy with my loved one's stay. My sister in law came to visit and check out the facility and she was very impressed. The manager speaks with my loved one and the rehab therapists are excellent. The nurses have been very helpful but I have to remind them about my mom’s care at times. I wish the staff would provide more assistance with the feeding.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The rehab therapy services have been going well! I have not had any issues but it could be a little cleaner.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The facility is fine but my loved one having a hard time adjusting to this change. The last couple of days have been better. She is doing strengthening exercises and is getting her rehab daily. The social worker has been very helpful and the communication so far has been good. The staff might be overworked because sometimes the patients have to wait for help.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

If someone needs to go here, I would recommend them. The rehab therapy is very good but we want him to go every day. They could call more often and let us know what's going on.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My loved one has been getting good care from the nurses. The communication has been good.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The plan for my loved one's rehab is well communicated and she's kept informed. The therapists are concerned with her care. The aides are more hands-on and she loves her aide. The nurses are giving her her medications on time. She doesn't like the meals. The portions are tiny and they're late. No matter what she gets she won't like it. We haven't seen the doctor yet.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

So far it has been good. The nurses and the two physical therapists are good.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The therapy services have been very good. Everybody's been very nice and the aides have been good to my loved one! At certain times things aren't done quite when they should be, nothing major. Sometimes it takes a bit for them to come when my mom calls. There's always room improvement with the cleanliness and the communication.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

They are doing such a good job! I am very pleased with her care. The nursing care is very, very, very good! They take very good care of their patients. I was just visiting her in the dining room today and she ate everything she was served!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Overall, it has been going well for my loved one. The communication and staff care have been good! The night shift has been very good! The nursing care is much better at night than during the day usually. She doesn't eat too much from the facility. We usually bring her food for home.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

We had a great experience, overall!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The facility is very clean but the meals could use some improvement!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

It has been pretty good for my loved one and I would absolutely recommend Boro Park! I met the therapist and she was very nice. The nurses are very, very nice but I think they are overworked. More aides would help staff care. It is clean but I am not thrilled with the communication, it could be improved.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

It's been great for my loved one! The staff is great! He hasn't complained about the meals but just one time they forgot to get him for breakfast. The communication has been excellent!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

It is a home-like atmosphere from what I have seen. It is a first-class place and it is roomy. In the beginning, the rehab was tough, but my loved one says it okay now and he is satisfied. I have not talked to the nurses but they give him the appropriate medication. The place is very clean, especially the beds and floors!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My loved one hasn't had any complaints about the therapy services. They all do what they need to do but they can use more staff. The meals could use variety.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Boro Park has been a good place! They have been very good about communicating with me throughout my father's stay.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The rehab therapy services are excellent and the staff is great! With the exception of one nurse, the nursing care has been great! They cleanliness in the dining could improve, they don't necessarily pick up food trays right away.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Overall the experience has been fine and the staff are friendly! The communication is okay and I know my mother has met with the doctor a few times to tell us information. The staff care was fine but I have a couple of concerns regarding my father's care. I know that he has received the meals he enjoyed and he liked some of them but he also did not get some of the items we checked on the menu.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The staff was always very attentive. They were excellent when I visited. The meals left a lot to be desired. The communication was very good.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

It has been going well for my loved one!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

In the beginning, we were having trouble with his room situation but the facility took care of it and since then the experience has improved so much. They are very good nurses and the facility is very clean but more attention is needed to the individual rooms.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The nursing care was great but sometimes when my loved one calls the nurses, they don't respond. The food is good!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My loved one's experience went well!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Everything is done in a very nice way. The staff is very good and pleasant. The occupational and physical therapy has been very good and they work well with the individual. They communicate well and gave me information in a timely manner. The social worker and the nurses are very helpful.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My brother has been very pleased with his stay at Boro Park. He is pleased with the nursing care as well!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

It has been excellent so far! The cleanliness is excellent and the meals have been wonderful. The communication is really good as well. The nursing care is good but sometimes the staff is less according to the patients. They need more nursing staff to provide the care in time.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

I am very happy and my father is happy. Overall, it has been very good but the meals are not so tasty.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My mom said the therapy has been good. The nurses there are very friendly and caring. No one has called me yet but I do know they're talking to her about her care.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Everything went well for my loved one!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The meals looked pretty good to me! They are communicating mostly with my loved one's niece.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Everybody's been great there and the therapists have all been great! Communication has been a little troubling because I haven't been able to see my loved one's doctor and it is hard to get people to fulfill requests for me. Today we did find out that he hadn't been cleaned and changed in a while.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The staff is really great with communication and they answer all of my questions. They clean the room every morning, I don't expect it to be spotless, but it's up to standard. They could put more effort into the food because my loved one is not too crazy about it.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The overall experience was very good. Everyone was nice there and the staff care was excellent! My Aunt is hard to deal with but the nurses were excellent! It could have been cleaner. It is a busy place but it needed a little dusting.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The therapy is helping my loved one and the therapists are very good. The staff is very friendly and she is always clean! The food is nice and it's good for the patient. They adjust the food so she can eat it. So far, it has been good.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Overall, we had a great experience!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

I would completely recommend Boro. They give you a lot of different therapy. The nurse who helps my mother is excellent. They keep it clean.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

They have a lot of activities every day and the personnel is very attentive! It's very clean! The communication is very good and the social worker calls me. You get good portions with the meals but in terms of taste, the food is not great.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Overall, we had a great time here!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

We had an excellent experience!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

My son is very happy and that makes me happy. If I said anything was wrong I would be lying. He likes their rehab therapy services and tells me about how great his progress has been. You can't expect everyone to be great, but they're all really nice. It's very clean, the floors, the bathroom, everything! The doctors have come to me or my daughter and the communication has been really good. They let us know what's going on and they'll call me if they need anything.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

Overall, the staff is excellent!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

The rehab therapists are doing well for my loved one and the nurse that's normally there is great. The building itself is excellently clean, but how they take care of the rooms is not good. The room and bathroom cleanliness could improve.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare

It is a nice place! I stayed there myself too and I liked it. Everything is fine with the rehab therapy and I do not have any complaints. The staff takes good care of my loved one and the meals are good. They communicate well.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They give good care to my mother in law. The rehab therapy is going well so far. The communication is good and when I call they give me updates. The rehab, nursing care, and cleanliness were all good and the staff was very friendly!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff has been very patient and great with my sister. I'm impressed with the cleanliness. The place looks very clean and very well taken care of. They have been very nice and friendly, the rehab was excellent and the nursing care went well. Everyone's busy so you have to ask for information, and when you ask they're very responsive.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one is enjoying the meals and is eating everything! The rehab has helped and I can see the progress she has made. They're pretty informative and some of the nurses are perfect and it is just so nice to have people with such a personality around. Some of them need to know what type of people they're dealing with and they should be more responsive and responsible. I do understand they're overwhelmed but I think situations could be handled better.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

My loved one's therapy was great and his recovery was very quick! All of the meals were delicious!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I would recommend Boro Park! Overall we are satisfied and the therapy was excellent. The only thing is that it took a while to get the medication.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff is very nice and friendly and the place is very clean. My loved one doesn't eat the food they serve so we bring her food.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall it went well for my loved one. The rehab and the nursing care went really well. Some of the staff were friendly and some were not. It was mostly clean and the meals were all right.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Overall it went well! I'd like just a bit more variety in the diet than what is available at the facility. I wish they'd tell me more about changes and even if there are no changes, I'd like to know in a timely and regular basis.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Everything has been great so far and they give updates on a day to day basis.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I would absolutely recommend Boro Park to a friend. This is the best place we have been to. This is where I would want my mom in the future if we need a place again. The communication is good but I am waiting for some results that seem to be taking a bit to get in. Some of the nurses are great and others are not so great. Some of her meals are not being labeled correctly and it is important for the meals to be labeled correctly because she cannot have certain things.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

We had a great experience here at Boro Park!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

There were lots of positives and some negatives. Everyone was nice and friendly! I loved the nurses. They were really nice and really caring but they were short of staff. The place was very clean and nice. To get information, you had to ask.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It has been pretty good for my loved one and they all try very hard. The therapy was good and they did a good job. The staff care is good. Here and there, there may be one that is not as good and they are short staffed at night. The nursing care and cleanliness were both good. He is having a hard time adjusting with the meals and he is not a big eater. They also did not have an alternate of what he wanted.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I like that I can visit my loved one anytime. The staff care is fine but there have been times when she asked for something it was hard to get it. The communication can improve because no one has communicated with me.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Most of the staff was friendly but the staff care was sometimes good and sometimes wasn't. Same with the nursing care but there were two outstanding nurses who took good care of my loved one. The meals were not good and no one really communicated with me.

Best Nursing and Rehabilitation Home!!!

My Dad was at the Boro Park Center a few months ago to rehabilitate after having a knee replacement. There are no words to say how incredible this facility is! I don't understand how people would write a bad review, perhaps they are just sour people...

The Facility is beautiful, it is like a Hospital/Rehab center.
From the Nursing, Administration, Recreation, Rehab, and food all exceptional!

I definitely recommend sending your loved ones there,
they will feel secure and satisfied on all their medical and overall needs.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

So far we are extremely happy with Boro! I would recommend it to anybody! The staff has been especially helpful over the phone and they even go out of their way to keep us in touch with each other. They will offer to help my loved one call me without her even asking. I really appreciate that. The staff is very friendly. She says she is enjoying all of the meals. She also appreciates getting the paper every day.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

We absolutely love Boro Park! Everything here is five out of five! Trust me.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

If you're looking for a good place to go for a speedy recovery, and friendly staff, this is the place to go!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The service is good. The nursing care is good. They say the food is good.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The therapy is good and she feels like it is helpful. The nurses are really good. The care is fine but sometimes they take long to change her.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The therapy staff is really good. The nurses are terrific. The staff are really good and very courteous. She did complain about the meals. Communication is a problem.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The experience at Boro Park Center has been excellent.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The staff is very nice. The Kosher food isn’t great.

I'd recommend Boro Park!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It has been a good experience. My loved one is doing better than she was.

It is very clean.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Everybody has been great there. It's great for a short term stay. I feel like this is the right place for him. The place is unbelievably clean!. The food is awful though.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It's clean and I'd recommend it.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I am not sure whether or I would recommend the facility or not. It depends I guess. The communication has been fine. The therapist helped put me in touch with the social worker and I found the social worker to be helpful. The staff does not respond to the buzzer sometimes. The aides are not as friendly. He said the food is horrible. He called me at 5:30 am to bring him eggs because he could not eat what he was being served.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It is pretty good. Some of the staff are really top notch and some are less patient but overall they are good. The nurses are pretty good as well. The transportation coordinator has really helped out. She made transportation arrangements in a timely manner. The meals are good. Communication is pretty good and especially communication the social worker. We got medication updates but there was some confusion.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I'd recommend Boro Park Center!

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The rehab therapy is excellent. My husband has some favorite nurses who are always taking care of him and help him when he needs help. One of the care providers is 10/10. She's always showers him and takes care of him. She always tries to get someone to help him even if she can't help at that moment. Once she's there she always makes sure that he's well taken care of. Their security is very helpful. They always greet me with a smile and wish me a good day and good night. All of them! The transporters are great too. There are some of them who are bad apples, but the good ones outwin them. When he rings the bell it takes quite a few minutes (more than 6 or 7) to come and find out what he needs help with.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

It is very good overall. She doesn't care for the food much.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I'd recommend the rehab at Boro Park.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They're very good. The social worker is amazing. Everyone is very nice, but we had some bumps along the way with her medication. Now I think they are on top of it. The staff seem very pleasant. But, the day we came there was no one there for us. She had to walk in on her own. It was a very weird experience. The food is not so great.

The staff is very nice.

It has been okay.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

I am not in the area but from what she tells me everything is good except for the food. The breakfast is okay but she is not enjoying the lunch and dinners. Overall they are friendly. The communication is not that great. When she arrived I told the staff to reach out to me if there is ever a concern regarding her care.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The therapy services at Boro Park are great. But, the aides are not really ever around when you need them. The nurses are not properly trained. My mom will repeatedly put on the call buzzer for the staff to come help her. The meals have been disgusting. My mother will not eat it. Even when the nurses come in and bring the meals they say they understand why she does not want to eat what is being served. In terms of communication, it is good; I reached out to the admissions and this staff member got right back to me, for sure.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The therapy services have been very good. The communication has been pretty good. I especially appreciate the Chinese speakers they have available. However, my mother was sitting in the dining room without any help. My mother was asking and no one would take her back to her room.

Review of Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

They did not clean the bathrooms. They delivered breakfast 3 hours late. The food is terrible. The rehab therapy services are good though.

It is our promise at Boro Park Center to facilitate the most positive, winning outcomes for our short-term recovery and rehab patients. We know you are here for one reason: to complete your recovery and rehab and return home strong. We aim to help you reach that goal. If you’re looking for long-term care, our skilled nursing facilities are second to none. Top-notch staff, comfortable accommodations, and an active, healthy lifestyle combine to create a warm, safe, caring environment.