Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - East Orange, NJ

Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - East Orange, NJ has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Free Wifi
  • Private Pay Care
  • Private Duty Nursing
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Medical Social Workers

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are on top of it and it is very clean there. They are pretty good at communication because I am at the facility often. I would have preferred maybe a little more communication on their end up until this point. For the therapy, I think they could have more equipment for her to use to get her up and moving more. It is also so noisy in there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Please reach out so we can address any of your concerns.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, it went well but the communication could have been better.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback please reach out if we can address any concerns.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The staff has mostly been very caring but the cleanliness could use some attention.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We take all of your feedback into consideration and we truly appreciate it.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one had a great overall experience here!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My mother said that the rehabilitation was excellent and the therapist and exercises were great for her. The staff was good to my mother and everybody communicated with me well. The halls were clean and I never smelled any odors but I think they could do with some updating and renovation.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We take your feedback very seriously, and we really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

I am satisfied with the care I receive from Park Crescent, the staff is nice, the place is clean. My stay was good, I recommend Park Crescent to everyone.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Charles for your review and recommendation.

I had a nice time at Park Crescent, I enjoy the activities it is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Welton, thank you so much for your review!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Park Crescent is the absolute best and I tell everyone! We are so happy with the care there for our loved one.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for choosing Park Crescent. We appreciate you sharing your experience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Overall, it went very well!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The medical staff has been excellent and I am so grateful for them. The entire staff is excellent! I had one bad experience but as a whole, they have been just wonderful. They have excellent communication! To me personally, because of my situation, the meals have been a challenge. I am on a strict diet that I am not accustomed to.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here, please reach out so we can do so for you.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The facility was clean but they could improve on cleaning the rooms. The communication was okay but some of them just didn't communicate very well. They kept giving me the wrong food for my allergies.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your honest feedback. We do our very best to accommodate everyone here and we truly are sorry if you've had any inconveniences. Please speak to us so that we can improve your experience here.

The staff at Park Crescent is very good to me, the place is clean, I recommend Park Crescent to all.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Magunus for your review and recommendation.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The staff at Park Crescent is so nice to me, they help me get well each day, therapy, food, and activities are good. I recommend Park Crescent to all.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Susie for your review and recommendation.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Park Crescent is a good place to be when you need help to get well. The staff, therapy, activity and the food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate the kind feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They are very nice and try to make me feel comfortable. I don't like the food at all.

Naomi Landsberg

We truly value your feedback here at Park Crescent. Please reach out to us so we can accommodate you with the food.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The communication was good but I think that they need to clean the bathrooms more.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Please reach out about this so we can improve. The cleanliness of our facility is of utmost importance to us here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

It is great there and everyone was friendly. There was an activities woman who always checked on my mom. She complained about the food but it was good. They need to improve on letting me know how she is doing and I had to call the social worker to get everything sorted out.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconveniences you may have faced. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Everybody is very nice and she is getting her medication. They check on her too. It is very clean and she said the food is very good. They text me to let me know how she is doing.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your response. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I visit my wife at the facility almost every day. It always looks good, the people are so professional and the nurses are attentive. There are a few exceptionally well trained exceptional nurses. I do not know any names but from the time you enter the building, the vibe is so friendly and welcoming. Everyone from the receptionist to the floor staff they are just so professional.

Naomi Landsberg

We really appreciate your response. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

It's a great place and we didn't have any problems. It was very, VERY clean! The food I really didn't particularly like. It wasn't tasty but the communication was pretty good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We would love to accommodate you with the food and any other requests you may have. Please reach out so we can do so. Thank you!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I would recommend this facility, especially when comparing my experience here to other places we used in the past. I really have appreciated the staff! The facility is clean except for the toilet. There could be more attention to that.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the honest feedback and we take it very seriously.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

We do not have too much experience at this point but just for the time that we have been there, the staff was so pleasant. The communication is very good so far!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your response!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I like it here! The staff is nice and the place is clean. It's very clean and the meals are fair.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us if we can accommodate you in any way.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They informed me that he was coming along good. They were very friendly and keep me informed on what is going on.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Some of the dining staff are friendly and some are not.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We believe everyone should be treated here right here at Park Crescent please speak to us personally so we can make sure this improves for you.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

My father enjoys the food. The nurses and aides are very professional. The social worker always calls if there is any information I need. She is always available to speak with and she is very informative in our meetings.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses answer all my questions.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They kept me informed and it was very clean. The nurses were all good but the meals were terrible.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We would love to accommodate you, please reach out so we can do so. Thank you for your patience.

It was good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses do a good job. I have not talked to people and they have not communicated a lot to me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Please reach out so we can improve in this area.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I had to wait for my call light to be answered and it felt like some of the nurses were being disturbed by having to come and check in on me. The meals were okay but could have been better if I were allowed to add salt to my food. There was one nurse that I dealt with that was very professional and nice to me. Most of the staff were really friendly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I am very happy he chose this facility! I am very pleased with the aides.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is making progress with the rehab therapy. I make the initiative and ask more questions and they get back to me. They do their best with the cleaning.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure you and your loved one receive the best possible experience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Great service

[Name removed] was taken good care of during his stay. He's looking better and responding much better. The faculty was clean and he's eating good and looks great.

Naomi Landsberg

Sharlene, we really appreciate the feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I loved it here, everybody was so nice to me. This place is clean and they kept me clean. The staff was always inviting me to special activities. I attend their Elegant Dining Evening with music and the lady played the flute so nice. The meal was excellent and everybody kept saying what a nice time they were having. If I every need to I will be coming back to this Park Crescent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Evelyn for your review! We really appreciate the positive feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Park Crescent has always been always good. The staff do well. They come in and check on things. The staff is very friendly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are blessed to have such an amazing team of staff members who genuinely care about each and every patient.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They are 100 percent amazing. Therapy is great and my legs are getting so much better. They staff are wonderful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to assist you on your road to recovery here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Park Crescent! One of the night aides was great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

I have no problem with anything here. I like everything. Meals are okay but I am on three different diets and trying to get it regulated. From housekeeping to the nurses I have no complaints.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out if we can accommodate you in any way.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. It means a lot to us here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They treat my loved one real well. It's very clean. The food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We consider our residents family here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The service is good and the food is good. They are on point. The CNAs are pleasant. They are very caring people too and trying to get you right. It's excellent. The medicine comes on time and they are pleasant. They are very friendly and they keep it clean. The meals are good. They are healthy, it's not a lot of junk. It's tasty but sometimes bland.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us about the food or anything else you would like us to accommodate you with.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The staff is nice there. They are attentive. They are fairly friendly.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your experience here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

It was okay. My aide treated me good, she was nice to me. They were all good. The morning nurse who was taking care of me was. They were all good. The food, for me, sometimes it was good, sometimes it wasn't good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They were good. But I didn't like the food. The nurses were nice.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate the feedback here at Park Crescent!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Today was her first time having therapy and she said it was okay. No one explained anything with examining her at night time when she arrived. They do not say hi unless I do first. They do not glance up and say hi, how can I help you. The nurses came and greeted us when we first got there. She was warm and friendly and again today with us. No one has said anything about the therapy. They did not say if she needs work out clothes or a list with what she needs to have.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Please reach out to us so we can help!

Very poor

This place is terrible, especially the staff, food bad, rehab is a joke herever

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We feel terrible for your unfortunate experience, please contact us so we can make it up to you. Thanks!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses are excellent and the staff are very nice to us and very helpful. It's very clean. Everyone has been excellent and very helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying your experience here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Park Crescent is a 5 star facility, and not for nothing. I would go there if I had to! They really try their best, and the workers are very caring. It's immaculate too. At any one of these nursing facilities, I must admit, the food is terrible. It's mass-made food with no flavor. I don't know if it's the quality; the presentation sometimes is okay.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We take all of your comments and suggestions into consideration here at Park Crescent. Please reach out if we can help you in any way.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

We were anxious having my mom go to a health care facility. The people and nurses here were very welcoming though. They are very attentive. It's very good. They often ask "are you okay? "do you need anything?". It's clean. We have not complaints. I think the person at the front desk, there have been several different, they could be more welcoming.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all the feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

It's a nice place. They treat my dad well. It's nice and clean. The aides don't do anything sometimes. It's great overall.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks for your review and kind words

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The staff are good on the whole. They are friendly and confident. They were first rate. The cleaning crew kept the place shining clean, without being obtrusive. There is sometimes a delay in getting the needed service. One time, near break time and shift change he had to wait an hour and half to be changed. But that only happened once in a month stay.We had no complaints at all about the overall staff. But, we never had the feeling that a doctor was handy like when the nurses had to get permission. This go around, the therapists were able to get him up a few times. They seemed too timid and insecure though. So, the end result was that he really didn't make any progress. It's hard to know what to say about the food! It varies widely and wildly. Sometimes you get a really good meal, perhaps two to three times a week. Sometimes, it looks like they have run through the months budget. I would say that the food budget needs to be a little larger.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us so we can improve your experience here. We do our best to accommodate everyone.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

Mom is well taken of she seems to like it there. I've known other people that have gone here and she has been here in the past for rehabilitation. She chose to come back here. She is getting her therapies and seems to enjoy them. The couple of staff members I have met so far have been very friendly. The ones come in to take care of her they are, the staff members seem to be really mindful of her condition. They handle her with such good care. She says they take such good care of her. They were really good at handling a situation when she got a bloody nose during one of my visits. They came in right away, cleaned her all up and took care of everything and she was able to get right to dinner - it was wonderful! Sometimes they have things she enjoys. They are working as a team with her to figure out the best plan. Some things she enjoys more than others. I noticed when I visited that if there is something she is not thrilled about they substitute for something else.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks for this amazing and comprehensive feedback, we really appreciate it.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

It was a decent experience.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks for your feedback!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

He went in there to be rehabbed to walk better, and he is coming out worse. I was disappointed. The food was okay though. I am just dissatisfied that he can't walk.

Judah Gutwein

Thank you very much for this constructive feedback.

They need to build many other facilities structured like this.

This rehab complex from the pictures taken of the building on the outside, is just what a place like this should look like to begin with-it all starts with the right structure of the facility to begin with, then everything else inside the facility & operations inside the facility will work out smoothly on a continuing daily basis in a complex compound such as this which is the key to being a strong & successful facility in helping & assisting people to cope with the daily living necessities of life! They need to build more facilities structured like this one in order to accommodate many more people in the near future that will be needing these services, whether for short or for long term.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The healthcare is perfect. They go to the kitchen and get stuff for you. The service is really good. They greet you when they see you with "good mornings" "good afternoon" and "how are you's?" It's clean, very clean. The floor are very clean. I see them wax and everything. They give you food according to your health. They discuss my progress with me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

I like the staff is very good with attending the patients and whatever their needs are. Even the office and social worker and PT are good with information. So far so good. The nurses are excellent. The staff are very friendly on the floor and business office. The staff are ery friendly and approachable. The bathrooms and room kept clean. The activity room is nice and neat all of the time. My mother in law likes the food. The Admissions Director is excellent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

It was good. I'd recommend Park Crescent!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We really appreciate it.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The place is really nice and it is a beautiful place to be. The staff is very nice and accommodating. It is a beautiful facility. The nurses are very informative, warm, and nice.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you sharing your experience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

He is quite pleased with the therapy. Some of food is not even warm. He likes some staff who goes out of their way to help him. It is clean and they change the linens and take out the trash. They should clean the bathroom more often and sanitize it. They could improve the meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are constantly improving to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The care is very good and no problem with the care. The therapy is okay and she is doing good. She is having problems with the meals. They are not sticking to the diet she is supposed to have. The room is always clean and they are always cleaning and sweeping. The garbage is always emptied. She eats in her room. I have not talked with anyone except the aides caring for her. They check on her often for her needs.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience here at Park Crescent. We do our best to accommodate everyone and we would love if you would reach out so we can specifically cater to you and your loved one. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

I like the staff. They were very good to him. The facility was pretty clean, cleaner than other places I have seen. It was good. The food was terrible as far as he was concerned. Communication was pretty average.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to satisfy every one of our residents and we would love if you would reach out so we can improve your experience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

It has been a great stay so far at the facility! It has been extra special because a friend for a very long time is actually staying here as well two doors down from me. It has been such a nice experience! They had an elegant meal last night that had shrimp with pasta. I loved the flavor!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Park Crescent is great. The nurses are great and the staff were good too. They do a great job keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We work very hard to make sure you are satisfied with everything we have to offer. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Overall I'd recommend Park Crescent. My loved one speaks Spanish so communication can at times be difficult.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

It's pretty clean. I have gotten a couple of calls so far. The intake process needs some tweaking. Some of the nurses were not pleasant when we got there. When I ask questions, "I don't know" is not good. They need to go find out what the answer is.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate everyone and we apologize if you didn't feel that was the case. Please reach out to us personally so we can address. Thank you!

We loved Park Crescent in every way

Everyone at Park Crescent, from admissions to the nursing staff and aides was fantastic. Kind, open and professional. My mom had dementia and so she wasn't all that present but they took such good care of her. She was never left in bed, and was always in a wheel chair with her favorite blanket, sitting in a sunny room with other patients. She was always clean and content.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Shelley for your review. Here at Park Crescent we feel so blessed to have such an amazing team of caring and compassionate staff members. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

People are very nice and keeping my loved one comfortable. The nurses are on it, controlling her pain and helping her to sleep. The social worker keeps me in the loop.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. Your loved ones health and overall wellbeing are of top priority to us here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

They took very good care of me and they helped me promptly. The therapists were helpful. Overall the staff was very friendly. They would tell me what was going on and made sure I had transportation to dialysis appointment. Everything was clean. My room and the day room were very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

One of the CNAs especially was very helpful!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I have been treated well here. Since I have been here, I have observed it and they take good care of everyone here. The nurses take good care of me. The staff are good. Their communication is very good. I spoke with the social worker and she communicated well. The meals are good but a few times I do not like the meals. It is clean. Every morning they clean and there is no foul smell.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear you're enjoying your stay here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Park Crescent to a friend.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Overall it was a good experience. The bathrooms more attention though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The staff treat my loved one well.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. Your loved ones health and happiness are of utmost importance to us here at Park Crescent and we provide her with the care and service she deserves. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Some staff are helpful and some are not. Some nurses are great and some are just okay.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do to improve your experience here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

They treat me so well! It's the best, all that and some more. Everybody does well at communicating with me. The food isn't bad for hospital food either.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend the care at Park Crescent.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

So far it is nice. The staff care is very good and they are friendly. As far as I see, the nurses are professional and cooperating. The facility is very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you reaching out here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

There are several areas that need improvement. My loved one had some complaints. On Friday he was in a hospital gown and was sitting in the day room.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize if you are not 100% satisfied with your experience here. Please reach out personally so we can improve. Thank you!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

He enjoys the therapy and his assistant was good. Therapy is only once a day though, maybe they can't help that but I'd like it more often. I find that with my loved one's overall treatment they give no feedback. They don't tell you what the prognosis is, no time frame on how long he'll be there, they don't volunteer info. If I ask about his blood pressure, no one knows, and I have to always run around to find someone. I don't feel like it is professional. Only the people at the front desk and the therapy people are friendly. No one else there is friendly. He didn't like the meals, we have to bring him meals every day.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it bothers us deeply that you are not completely satisfied with your experience here. Please reach out to us so we can change that. Thank you!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The staff is very attentive, helpful, warm and patient. They seem very knowledgeable, especially the admissions director. The couple meals I saw looked delicious and she ate the meals. They smelled delicious too. I would recommend Park Crescent for respite care. The activities were good and if it was considered for rehab it was good. If I had questions and needed information, they helped. If I called them, they were informative.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your positive words and recommendation. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent, and we are so happy to hear you are satisfied with your experience here.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It is fine. I like the social worker.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us if we can improve your experience in any way here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

This is the greatest place. 100% the best in the world. The staff is very friendly. It is 100% clean too.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure we have a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

My husband likes his nurses. They are very polite and helpful. The staff greets you as soon as you get off the elevator. The only thing is the water is not hot for tea.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to improve. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It is not perfect. You have to negotiate through things. You have to speak up sometimes. Therapy is pretty good and they help you through things. The patients are very friendly and the staff are friendly. Some people have good and bad days. The staff do what they are told and some need training and supervision. They have a lot to do. The facility is very nice and the floors are shiny. A lot of things can accumulate with rubber gloves and garbage cans. Sometimes I make a mess. Sometimes the meals are lukewarm or cold. Sometimes they can heat it up. They could be better about the meals and what I can eat and what I am allergic to.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you giving us detailed feedback so we know where we can improve. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The nurses and staff help out and are friendly. Rehab is fine. They came to my room and I did exercises in bed. They keep me informed of everything. They clean my room and empty the garbage.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so thankful for our wonderful nurses and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying your experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I'm enjoying every day here, it's good. The nurses are doing a good job.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Overall it was a good experience.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent. Please inform us if we can do anything to improve your experience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The service is good. We met with the director. We have been asking for two days to see doctor and so far we have not.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent and we apologize if there has been any inconvenience or delay. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The care was not too attentive. The nurse did not know he had a certain condition until we alerted them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for letting us know of your unfortunate experience, we will do our best to improve. Your feedback is appreciated here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The service is horrible. They had coleslaw for dinner. The meals are not satisfying. The night shift is not as good as during the week.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are terribly sorry you are unsatisfied with the service here, please contact us so we can change that. Thank you!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I am very upset. There was a lack of communication with the nurses. Her room was not ready when we got here. I had a meeting with the DON and head of nursing I explained I am an advocate for her I wanted to know who is going to be your care giver when you need it and no one could give me an answer and they had not thought about it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for informing us of this unfortunate situation. We are terribly sorry about it and we will do our best to improve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Her clothing has not been returned. There are issues with the laundry. I have to go and be proactive when communicating with the facility.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this unfortunate incident. We will do our best to improve. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses were very good with my mother, and they kept her clean. She liked the second shift nurse. The staff were very nice. She enjoyed the meals. She wanted more food. They were open and receptive to questions.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to be providing such a wonderful experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The experience is very good. I have no complaints. They take good care of me. I love the rehab. The staff are all friendly. I like all of the aides, and they are very good to me. The cleanliness is beautiful. The meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing you and your loved one are receiving the care and service you deserve here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

So far, I feel like I got fair treatment. The rehab therapy is good. I like one of the nurses in particular. The meals are good. They are good at keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate hearing your feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They are pretty good. It is very clean. They are willing to give my loved one more food if he wants more food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide an all-around amazing experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. Thank you for choosing us, your feedback is very much appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

We highly recommend the facility. There is one nurse who always follows through with our requests. She is our go-to-woman. One of the aides goes out of her way to help us. The CNAs work very hard, and they do the best within their means. They are under-staffed for the patient ratio. They have a good routine with cleaning all of the time. We ask questions, and they answer. The doctor needs to contact the pharmacy about the medication my loved one needs. This has not been done yet.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We are so blessed to have such an amazing team of staff members who go above and beyond to accommodate everyone. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one seems to be coming along with rehab therapy. Everybody there is okay at communicating, and they have been talking to me. The care is not bad, but she complains about the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to accommodate you here at Park Crescent, please reach out if there is anything in particular that we can do to enhance your experience with us.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is great. When I ask for help, it takes a while to get pain medication. There are too many people for the staff to care for.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do to make your stay better.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is great. I like most of the staff. The meals were good. There is a wait time when you need help. I have waited one to two hours for help, and they have other patients to help. I feel like I am not a priority.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. We will do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again, thank you for understanding. We really appreciate your feedback.

It is good. His room is clean. Communication is good. They are taking good care of my loved one. So far I have not seen anything wrong.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with an overall amazing experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

The facility is nice and the CNA's are nice. It is very clean. My mother said the food is pretty good. She liked one of the aides.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are blessed with an exceptional team of caring and compassionate staff members. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

My sister likes her PT person. I would recommend Park Crescent overall. There is a lack of communication between staff sometimes. They give my sister pork and she does not eat pork.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us. We apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

My father was only there for a day before going to the hospital. He will be returning there after this. Based on my visit, I would say it is very good. They nurses were very good! My one complaint is they are having trouble finding his clothes.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent your feedback is really important to us.

The service is good and the rehab therapy is good. The staff were pretty good about keeping me informed. I'd recommend to a friend.

Naomi Landsberg

So far everything is going well. I am probably going to move my loved one into the LTC section after his rehab. Everyone is nice and helpful. The staff were very nice!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are blessed with an exceptional team of caring and compassionate staff members. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one of the very best experience possible. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It is good. Everything is very clean. The food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we make it our top priority to provide you and your loved ones with the best care and service possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I like the care they give my loved one. They call me all of the time with updates.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and your loved ones the best experience possible. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

We loved the service there and the people. They cared for my loved one until he passed away and we so grateful for the care he received. He loved it there so much we are donating some of his things to the facility.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you or your donation and review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure all of our patients are happy and comfortable. Wishing you our greatest condolences.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I am satisfied with the staff and the care. I like the place. We like the social worker. My loved one likes some meals and others he does not like. They bring something else if he does not like the meal being served. I was surprised to get a message from the facility. They communicate well with me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we make our patients wellbeing our priority. We do our best to inform you of their progress. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

We liked it. It was a nice stay. Everybody was nice.

Naomi Landsberg

We appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is being treated well and they are doing the best they can. They are understaffed. It is clean. We are always there and I ask questions, but I don't get any calls from them. The admissions director is very honest and a great listener and informative. She is competent. She knows her job.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we make our residents' well being our priority, we do our best to inform you of their progress. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Thank you for understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

There is a lack of communication between shifts for my loved one's needs, but everything else is good and they do a good job of keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It was very good. I liked the service, even the exercise program. I liked all of the staff. They all were wonderful. It was very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the best experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

They had good care there. They kept everything clean. All of the staff on the second floor were very nice. The aides were nice, and all of the nurses who took care of me were nice. The food was all right.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to provide you and your loved ones with a wonderful experience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Overall they were informative and helpful. It was clean. The head nurse was very busy, and not really on at the end. I wasn't happy with that, to be honest.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones in every way possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

My grandma says the therapy is good. Sometimes my grandma will be calling them, and they won't answer, or it takes them a very long time. Her clothes have been missing since last Saturday, they say they're looking for them. The lady at front desk is very nice. There's a lady on the floor that is not very nice, but the rest of the staff are good. My grandma's aide has been very good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment and accommodate your loved one as best as possible. We truly apologize for any inconvenience she may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The staff did not come as often as I would like. They should have checked on my dad every two hours. Some nurses were good, and some of them were not. Some of the aides were nice, and one or two were not. The meals were okay. I had to ask too many times for the staff to tell me what was going on with my dad.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we will be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The intake staff was very helpful. The food looks great. My loved one loves the food. Their daily fees are too high though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated and we will be mindful of it. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

They keep me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to inform you of your loved one's progress and wellbeing. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Everything is beautiful. When I go to see my loved one she looks very nice.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to ensure you and your loved one the care you deserve. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The receptionist downstairs was really nice when we came in the afternoon. I brought my grandchildren and they provided juice for them. They kept trying to reach me to keep in touch, they were great about that.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are well known for our clean and friendly environment. We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The rehab is great! The staff is nice, and they clean often. They have announcements that are helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for choosing Park Crescent. We do our best to ensure our patients and their loved ones receive the care they deserve.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

From the helping staff to the nurses, they are always nice. They are sure to apologize if they did not get back on it.

Naomi Landsberg

Your review is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The physical therapy team is perfect. Nothing is wrong with the facility itself, but one or two of the staff might come in and be having a bad day and bring their problems to work with them. Other than that, it's a pretty good place.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones a wonderful experience. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The way he was taken care of was good. To be more informed would help. After an incident happened, they did not know to which hospital he was taken.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones the best possible experience. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. Thank you for understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Everybody is nice and very good. The staff care is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are known for our clean and friendly environment. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is fine. Overall it is okay. They do not come when I call and I wait an hour. They come and look and they do not come back. They don’t want to answer questions or they do not know. The food is terrible, I do not know what it is and so I do not eat it and it is cold.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to provide you with the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. We appreciate your feedback and it will be taken into account.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one eats the food, but the meats should be a little softer. The facility is clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The facility is nice and clean. My loved one said that the food is better there than at the hospital.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known for our clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

So far everything seems to be wonderful. Therapy is a little rough for my loved one right now, due to her surgery, but it's great. Looks clean to me. She hasn't complained about the food. They talk to my loved one to keep her informed, but not me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do whatever we can to help your loved one have a quick recovery. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one says everybody has been really nice and he really likes it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are well known for our exceptionally friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

They are polite and took good care of her. I'd recommend. The communication was okay, she wasn't there that long.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one the best experience possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is okay there and satisfied with what's going on. The place is clean. She has no complaints and neither do we.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you and your loved one are having a great experience at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, I have been very satisfied with the service I've gotten from Park Crescent. From what I've seen, the rehab therapy is great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one the care you deserve at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

They do very well. My loved one is in good spirits. She needs someone constantly watching over her and they are doing a good job. She likes the therapy. I hear from her every day. I would like to hear from them, too, but so far she is enjoying herself and she is benefiting from their services.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure your loved one the fastest recovery possible. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The admissions director and the financial office and everybody have been just super responsive and kind. The nursing care so far has been great. As far as keeping me informed, I'd give them a five plus out of five!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your outstanding review on the care and environment here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one isn't complaining about anything, so I think they're doing a good job. I think the meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the great experience and food your loved one is provided with here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your review.

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

It's nice and clean and no odor. They have good food, he likes it. They didn't label my loved one's clothes, and he is supposed to get a shower twice a week and that hasn't happened.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the clean environment we have here at Park Crescent. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Rehab therapy, nursing, and staff care are 4 out of 5.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your great review on the therapy, nursing, and staff care we have here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Park Crescent, but I think they're understaffed. The aides seem to be understaffed. The facilities seem rather clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients and their loved ones. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

I would recommend the rehab, it was very clean. Don't smell nothing in that place. I haven't had any trouble with the staff yet. But somebody took the clothes they had for my sister there so I had to take some more clothes over. It seems like they don't care who they hired, and the nurses reflect that by treating the job like a paycheck. I don't see too many nurses when I go there. There was a patient in a wheelchair begging and crying for the nurses to help put them onto the bed. They don't call me for anything. It seems like the patients manage themselves.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one of a clean and friendly environment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

We had a great overall experience at this rehab. However the food is kind of salty and my loved one doesn't really like it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on your overall wonderful experience here at Park Crescent. We truly apologize the food was not to your loved one's taste. We do our best to accommodate every one of our residents and make sure they are happy and comfortable. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I was reluctant to let anyone look after my loved one but me, but they did a great job. I went to other facilities and this was the cleanest. My loved one ate everything they gave her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be your best choice here at Park Crescent.

I'd recommend Park Crescent. Although my loved one said that the food was bland.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate every one of our residents and make sure they are happy and comfortable. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I would recommend Park Crescent to a loved one!

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

Park Crescent is a place I'd recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your recommendation to Park Crescent!

Everything was excellent. The cleanliness was decent. They always called and kept me updated.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. It is our priority to ensure your loved one of a clean and friendly environment, and we do our best to inform you of her/his progress and wellbeing. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I like that the staff is quite friendly and courteous, and I like their attention to detail. My loved one is showing improvements from therapy. She is quite satisfied with the meals. They could keep me better informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be such a wonderful experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent.

It was fine, I'd recommend it. My only complaint is the coffee was awful and my loved one didn't like the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Everyone was good with my loved one. I've already recommended them to people.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We are pleased to be such a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent.

I'd recommend Park Crescent so far. She loves the fruit salad. They send my loved one to bed too late.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are happy to be a great experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

I would recommend Park Crescent! Although my loved one didn't like any of the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

The facility is not perfect, and things could have been better. The personal care stands out for me. My father is [Removed] and they have [Removed] staff that make it more personable for him. The therapist was very informative and patient with him. He is a vegan, and they have been accommodating him, and he likes the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our residents here at Park Crescent. We appreciate really appreciate your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I've been very happy with the experience so far. I'm up there every day and I ask questions every day, so they haven't had much of a chance to seek me out to give me information, but when I ask, they're able to give me whatever information I need.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to inform you of your loved ones progress and wellbeing here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

The people are very attentive. They keep things clean, I notice when I walk in there is no smell. I would recommend them for everything but the food. The food is what gives the elderly strength, it matters. My loved one says the food is tasteless. They provide options, but according to her it's still bad. She said that the bread they serve is sticky.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our residents here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I'd recommend Park Crescent to a friend!

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

We'd had a family that lived there before and I don't have anything negative to say about it. They are being taken care of while they are there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be your number one choice here at Park Crescent.

There was a nursing supervisor, I don't remember her name but she was really helpful. My loved one enjoyed his meals. They don't communicate with me but they communicate with him.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to keep our residents happy and comfortable. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Great rehab facility overall. My loved one isn't too happy about the food. She said it is cold when she gets it. I have to ask if I want any information, and I'm still waiting for someone to get in touch with me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Since my loved one has been there, they haven't cleaned her room or her bathroom once, and we've asked them repeatedly to do it. They say they'll get somebody to clean it but no one ever does.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones a friendly and clean environment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

It wasn't clear whether they had a notary or not, I was first told they didn't have one and now I found out they do. They didn't have a copy of the POA on file and I would think that is something they would have.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Park Crescent. We appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - East Orange, NJ

Warm, friendly, caring professional staff. Every effort is made to engage residents in the many planned activities. Various staff members smile and greet me by name whenever I am visiting. The guests/residents are kept clean as are the rooms I have never heard “It’s not my job”.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We take pride in providing a clean and friendly environment here in Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Anything I address with them, it's taken care of. I usually speak to the nurses and get information about my loved one from them. I seem to see gloves or paper towels on the floor that might not be sanitary in my loved one's room.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known to have great service here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

All of the nurses have been really nice to my loved one. I appreciate them! She eats everything that they give her, and she enjoys the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide your loved one with a wonderful experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

I'm doing therapy in bed, it's pretty much good. I'm getting my meds and eye drops on time. The nurses are okay unless they are making rounds, then it may be a little wait. The facility is very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to be providing you with the care you deserve here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I see a big improvement in my loved one, I see him getting up and he is not in as much pain as he was. The therapy part is the main thing he needed, to help him getting into his exercises, and the therapists have a good attitude.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We make it our priority to help your loved one recover as fast as possible. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

The people have been very nice to our family, they treat my loved one nice and she hasn't complained about any problems since she's been there. She's been here before, and if something was wrong we wouldn't have bought her back. I may be in this place one day! The concern the nurses treat her with is great. I am pleased with the staff. They take very good care of her. The therapy is going okay. The common areas could be a little bit cleaner, sometimes there is paper on the floor. Her room has been kept nice, though. She has not complained, so far the food has met our requirements and she eats it all. I'm here twice a day, we stay in contact with the doctors and nurses.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to provide a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

The nurses are very helpful and they go out of their way to help my loved one. She is very picky when it comes to meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We are blessed with caring and compassionate nurses here at Park Crescent. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

The only thing I wish is that they had more rehab on the weekends. The cleanliness of the facility is good!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones in every way possible here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

He is adjusting to it. The receptionist is polite and everyone else, they are nice. The facility is very nice, I'd recommend it. He gets special meals, sometimes he gets something that he doesn't like but they do take it back and he can pick something else.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

My dad wasn't being treated well by the doctor, so they had to switch his doctor. Once they did that, he was happier. I recommend this place. The food isn't very tasty though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent. We truly apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

The nurses gave my loved one everything they were supposed to. Two staff members were particularly excellent and very helpful. The cleanliness is much better than when I first came. I think we need improvement on having the nurses coming in more and speaking to the patients. For example, just come in to say, "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" The meals would be better if they had more variety and accommodation. I didn't get any update calls but when I am here they will give me any information that I ask them for.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate you. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I recommend this rehab, the nurses respond in a timely fashion and they administer medications on time. The staff is very accommodating and they check on her from time to time. My loved one does therapy every day for an hour, but at least once she’s fallen asleep during therapy because the lady kept taking breaks. The trash was always full, the bathroom wasn't clean all the way, when you walk in the building it doesn't stink but it isn't a fresh smell either.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate everyone. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

My loved one is improving with rehab. Most of the employees have been very generous with their care. The meals are excellent and just what she needs. She eats them right up.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be such a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent.

One of the aides was really great, my mom said she was absolutely pleased with her. I'd recommend the rehab but the nurses didn't do a good job of managing my loved one's insulin. It's pretty decently clean but the meals are awful. I'm going to start bringing her meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure you and your loved one receive the best possible care and service that you deserve here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

My husband is there for rehab therapy, and he said that they are not doing rehab very regularly. I feel he is doing good because Saturday he has been walking a little bit and bending his leg, but I feel like the rehab could be a little better. I think he does more for himself than they’re helping. The facility is clean every time I go there. The receptionist is very friendly. The nurse that does the meds and one of the others are friendly but the rest of the staff not so much. My husband was unable to sleep the other night because there was another patient screaming for a nurse in the middle of the night. He has been there for two days and the television is not working. Also, his telephone is not working either, so I can’t reach him. I came in one day and was looking for my husband because he was not in his room. I went to the nurses’ desk and I was told that he is in the day room but he wasn't. He was downstairs, walking. So that tells me that they don’t keep up with their patients. My husband doesn’t really like the food, and some of it doesn’t seem very fresh. He said that they don’t ask him what he wants to eat anymore, they have just been bringing him whatever is served that day.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and you loved one with the best experience possible. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

The therapists are working with my mom, but she's not really participating. The nurses have been great. My mom doesn't like the food, but she's eating it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved one receive the care and service you deserve. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

I have not had any bad experiences with her there. They puree her food and do very good with her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad to provide such a wonderful experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent.

They are very good to my mother. They keep it very clean. We would most definitely recommend them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback on your great experience here at Park Crescent.

It's been very good. I really like the way Park Crescent handles things and takes care of its patients. It's been a very pleasant experience. People in this area are really lucky to have Park Crescent. I would recommend it to anyone who needs assistance! I'm glad they're there. I'm really satisfied with the way the therapists have handled everything. My loved one wasn't in very good shape when she went in, and they've helped her recover quite a bit.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to give you and your loved one the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Once they got my phone number, the social worker has called me about every other day to keep me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to inform you of your loved ones progress and wellbeing.

My loved one does not like the food. He is very old fashioned and doesn't want a lot of the things that they serve. They keep my husband informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate every one of our patients. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I am not there all of the time but I know my loved one likes it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve here at Park Crescent.

I'd recommend!

my experience as a patient at Park Crescent Healthcare

food was great. Activities was fantastic. I would come back to Park Crescent Rehabilitation to contribute gifts to bingo. Therapy was great. I wish I could take them home. I fell in love with the nurses who were all great

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are blessed with a wonderful team of staff members here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Park Crescent nursing home

I am very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility. My concern is that at times, the nurses and CNA are not always playing their part.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are well known for providing a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Park crescent healthcare review

I am happy to know that my family member is in the care of the folks at Park Crescent Healthcare

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to provide you and your loved one with a wonderful experience hare at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

I would rate my experience 5 out of 5!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Park Crescent!

I would recommend.

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

They do not really call me with updates, but it has only been a week so I'm sure there is not much to inform us about yet. So far I would recommend to a friend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to inform you of the progress and wellbeing of your loved one as often as necessary here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

I would recommend Park Crescent to a friend!

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

It seems to be okay. The staff seems quite friendly and capable and they do try their best. The cleanliness is fair. If I don't ask, they don't normally volunteer information. I would recommend this place to someone if they had family around to check in and keep track of how they're doing and make sure they're getting what they need. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who didn't have family nearby.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to provide our residents with a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. We apologize for any inconveniences and we really appreciate your feedback.

I don't like my experience so far. The nurses take too long to help in the bathroom.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to provide you with the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

We were quite pleased with the staff and therapy at Park Crescent in East Orange, Nj
Mom spent 3 weeks there after surgery at East Orange Medicare.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier than giving you and your loved ones a wonderful experience here at Park Crescent.

Care at Park Crescent Healthcare center was good overall.
I didn’t care for the good and didn’t get too involved in recreation.
I was there for recovery and therapy and that’s what I did. I would recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate you in every way possible here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I was very happy with the care at the Park Crescent Rehab in East Orange they are a top rehab provider in my experience.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Linda for your review. We are proud to be one of the top rehab providers. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I was satisfied with the care. Social services was also very responsible and kept my daughter in the loop constantly. this helped with my peace of mind knowing that my daughter understood and stayed on top of my care plan

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to satisfy you with the care you deserve here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

From the first time I entered the building to visit a resident, I was impressed. My feelings were confirmed by the receptionist and I also met several residents who were raiding the snack machine! The appeared so happy and comfortable with their surroundings. We chose to place my Mom at Park Crescent and were very happy we did

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Beverly for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved ones with a friendly and comfortable experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Welcome to Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, where we deliver unparalleled care and healing in the warmest environment and where everyone is treated like family!

The Park Crescent Nursing and Post-acute rehabilitation center, located in East Orange NJ, is considered the premier center for short term rehabilitation and sub-acute care in the area, as well as long term skilled nursing care.

Our facility features high-end, modern aesthetics, delicious dining, a robust schedule of activities and a state-of-the-art rehab gym geared toward accelerating the road to recovery for our patients.