Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - East Orange, NJ

Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - East Orange, NJ has yet not published prices.

• In-House Therapy Providers
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • Free Wifi
  • Private Pay Care
  • Private Duty Nursing
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Medical Social Workers

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

They treat me so well! It's the best, all that and some more. Everybody does well at communicating with me. The food isn't bad for hospital food either.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend the care at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

So far it is nice. The staff care is very good and they are friendly. As far as I see, the nurses are professional and cooperating. The facility is very clean.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

There are several areas that need improvement. My loved one had some complaints. On Friday he was in a hospital gown and was sitting in the day room.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

He enjoys the therapy and his assistant was good. Therapy is only once a day though, maybe they can't help that but I'd like it more often. I find that with my loved one's overall treatment they give no feedback. They don't tell you what the prognosis is, no time frame on how long he'll be there, they don't volunteer info. If I ask about his blood pressure, no one knows, and I have to always run around to find someone. I don't feel like it is professional. Only the people at the front desk and the therapy people are friendly. No one else there is friendly. He didn't like the meals, we have to bring him meals every day.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The staff is very attentive, helpful, warm and patient. They seem very knowledgeable, especially the admissions director. The couple meals I saw looked delicious and she ate the meals. They smelled delicious too. I would recommend Park Crescent for respite care. The activities were good and if it was considered for rehab it was good. If I had questions and needed information, they helped. If I called them, they were informative.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you so much for your positive words and recommendation. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent, and we are so happy to hear you are satisfied with your experience here.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It is fine. I like the social worker.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Please reach out to us if we can improve your experience in any way here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate it here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

This is the greatest place. 100% the best in the world. The staff is very friendly. It is 100% clean too.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure we have a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

My husband likes his nurses. They are very polite and helpful. The staff greets you as soon as you get off the elevator. The only thing is the water is not hot for tea.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent and we apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to improve. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It is not perfect. You have to negotiate through things. You have to speak up sometimes. Therapy is pretty good and they help you through things. The patients are very friendly and the staff are friendly. Some people have good and bad days. The staff do what they are told and some need training and supervision. They have a lot to do. The facility is very nice and the floors are shiny. A lot of things can accumulate with rubber gloves and garbage cans. Sometimes I make a mess. Sometimes the meals are lukewarm or cold. Sometimes they can heat it up. They could be better about the meals and what I can eat and what I am allergic to.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you giving us detailed feedback so we know where we can improve. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The nurses and staff help out and are friendly. Rehab is fine. They came to my room and I did exercises in bed. They keep me informed of everything. They clean my room and empty the garbage.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so thankful for our wonderful nurses and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying your experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I'm enjoying every day here, it's good. The nurses are doing a good job.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Overall it was a good experience.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent. Please inform us if we can do anything to improve your experience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The service is good. We met with the director. We have been asking for two days to see doctor and so far we have not.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent and we apologize if there has been any inconvenience or delay. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The care was not too attentive. The nurse did not know he had a certain condition until we alerted them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for letting us know of your unfortunate experience, we will do our best to improve. Your feedback is appreciated here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The service is horrible. They had coleslaw for dinner. The meals are not satisfying. The night shift is not as good as during the week.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are terribly sorry you are unsatisfied with the service here, please contact us so we can change that. Thank you!

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I am very upset. There was a lack of communication with the nurses. Her room was not ready when we got here. I had a meeting with the DON and head of nursing I explained I am an advocate for her I wanted to know who is going to be your care giver when you need it and no one could give me an answer and they had not thought about it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for informing us of this unfortunate situation. We are terribly sorry about it and we will do our best to improve. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Her clothing has not been returned. There are issues with the laundry. I have to go and be proactive when communicating with the facility.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to inform us of this unfortunate incident. We will do our best to improve. Thank you for your understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The nurses were very good with my mother, and they kept her clean. She liked the second shift nurse. The staff were very nice. She enjoyed the meals. She wanted more food. They were open and receptive to questions.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to be providing such a wonderful experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The experience is very good. I have no complaints. They take good care of me. I love the rehab. The staff are all friendly. I like all of the aides, and they are very good to me. The cleanliness is beautiful. The meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier than knowing you and your loved one are receiving the care and service you deserve here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

So far, I feel like I got fair treatment. The rehab therapy is good. I like one of the nurses in particular. The meals are good. They are good at keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate hearing your feedback here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

They are pretty good. It is very clean. They are willing to give my loved one more food if he wants more food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide an all-around amazing experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. Thank you for choosing us, your feedback is very much appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

We highly recommend the facility. There is one nurse who always follows through with our requests. She is our go-to-woman. One of the aides goes out of her way to help us. The CNAs work very hard, and they do the best within their means. They are under-staffed for the patient ratio. They have a good routine with cleaning all of the time. We ask questions, and they answer. The doctor needs to contact the pharmacy about the medication my loved one needs. This has not been done yet.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We are so blessed to have such an amazing team of staff members who go above and beyond to accommodate everyone. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

My loved one seems to be coming along with rehab therapy. Everybody there is okay at communicating, and they have been talking to me. The care is not bad, but she complains about the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We do our best to accommodate you here at Park Crescent, please reach out if there is anything in particular that we can do to enhance your experience with us.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is great. When I ask for help, it takes a while to get pain medication. There are too many people for the staff to care for.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent. Please reach out to us if there is anything we can do to make your stay better.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is great. I like most of the staff. The meals were good. There is a wait time when you need help. I have waited one to two hours for help, and they have other patients to help. I feel like I am not a priority.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. We will do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again, thank you for understanding. We really appreciate your feedback.

It is good. His room is clean. Communication is good. They are taking good care of my loved one. So far I have not seen anything wrong.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved one with an overall amazing experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

The facility is nice and the CNA's are nice. It is very clean. My mother said the food is pretty good. She liked one of the aides.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are blessed with an exceptional team of caring and compassionate staff members. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

My sister likes her PT person. I would recommend Park Crescent overall. There is a lack of communication between staff sometimes. They give my sister pork and she does not eat pork.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us. We apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

My father was only there for a day before going to the hospital. He will be returning there after this. Based on my visit, I would say it is very good. They nurses were very good! My one complaint is they are having trouble finding his clothes.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent your loved one's health and happiness are of utmost importance to us. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent your feedback is really important to us.

The service is good and the rehab therapy is good. The staff were pretty good about keeping me informed. I'd recommend to a friend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We really appreciate your feedback here at Park Crescent.

So far everything is going well. I am probably going to move my loved one into the LTC section after his rehab. Everyone is nice and helpful. The staff were very nice!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are blessed with an exceptional team of caring and compassionate staff members. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one of the very best experience possible. We appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It is good. Everything is very clean. The food is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we make it our top priority to provide you and your loved ones with the best care and service possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I like the care they give my loved one. They call me all of the time with updates.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and your loved ones the best experience possible. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

We loved the service there and the people. They cared for my loved one until he passed away and we so grateful for the care he received. He loved it there so much we are donating some of his things to the facility.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you or your donation and review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure all of our patients are happy and comfortable. Wishing you our greatest condolences.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

I am satisfied with the staff and the care. I like the place. We like the social worker. My loved one likes some meals and others he does not like. They bring something else if he does not like the meal being served. I was surprised to get a message from the facility. They communicate well with me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we make our patients wellbeing our priority. We do our best to inform you of their progress. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

We liked it. It was a nice stay. Everybody was nice.

Naomi Landsberg

We appreciate your feedback.
Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is being treated well and they are doing the best they can. They are understaffed. It is clean. We are always there and I ask questions, but I don't get any calls from them. The admissions director is very honest and a great listener and informative. She is competent. She knows her job.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we make our residents' well being our priority, we do our best to inform you of their progress. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. Thank you for understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

There is a lack of communication between shifts for my loved one's needs, but everything else is good and they do a good job of keeping me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

It was very good. I liked the service, even the exercise program. I liked all of the staff. They all were wonderful. It was very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the best experience possible. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

They had good care there. They kept everything clean. All of the staff on the second floor were very nice. The aides were nice, and all of the nurses who took care of me were nice. The food was all right.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to provide you and your loved ones with a wonderful experience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Overall they were informative and helpful. It was clean. The head nurse was very busy, and not really on at the end. I wasn't happy with that, to be honest.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones in every way possible. We apologize for any inconvenience and we will be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

My grandma says the therapy is good. Sometimes my grandma will be calling them, and they won't answer, or it takes them a very long time. Her clothes have been missing since last Saturday, they say they're looking for them. The lady at front desk is very nice. There's a lady on the floor that is not very nice, but the rest of the staff are good. My grandma's aide has been very good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to keep a clean and friendly environment and accommodate your loved one as best as possible. We truly apologize for any inconvenience she may have encountered. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The staff did not come as often as I would like. They should have checked on my dad every two hours. Some nurses were good, and some of them were not. Some of the aides were nice, and one or two were not. The meals were okay. I had to ask too many times for the staff to tell me what was going on with my dad.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and your loved ones with the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we will be mindful of your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The intake staff was very helpful. The food looks great. My loved one loves the food. Their daily fees are too high though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated and we will be mindful of it. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

They keep me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to inform you of your loved one's progress and wellbeing. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Everything is beautiful. When I go to see my loved one she looks very nice.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to ensure you and your loved one the care you deserve. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The receptionist downstairs was really nice when we came in the afternoon. I brought my grandchildren and they provided juice for them. They kept trying to reach me to keep in touch, they were great about that.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are well known for our clean and friendly environment. We appreciate your review. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The rehab is great! The staff is nice, and they clean often. They have announcements that are helpful.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for choosing Park Crescent. We do our best to ensure our patients and their loved ones receive the care they deserve.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

From the helping staff to the nurses, they are always nice. They are sure to apologize if they did not get back on it.

Naomi Landsberg

Your review is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The physical therapy team is perfect. Nothing is wrong with the facility itself, but one or two of the staff might come in and be having a bad day and bring their problems to work with them. Other than that, it's a pretty good place.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones a wonderful experience. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The way he was taken care of was good. To be more informed would help. After an incident happened, they did not know to which hospital he was taken.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones the best possible experience. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. Thank you for understanding.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

Everybody is nice and very good. The staff care is good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we are known for our clean and friendly environment. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare And Rehabilitation Center

The rehab therapy is fine. Overall it is okay. They do not come when I call and I wait an hour. They come and look and they do not come back. They don’t want to answer questions or they do not know. The food is terrible, I do not know what it is and so I do not eat it and it is cold.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to provide you with the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. We appreciate your feedback and it will be taken into account.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one eats the food, but the meats should be a little softer. The facility is clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The facility is nice and clean. My loved one said that the food is better there than at the hospital.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known for our clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

So far everything seems to be wonderful. Therapy is a little rough for my loved one right now, due to her surgery, but it's great. Looks clean to me. She hasn't complained about the food. They talk to my loved one to keep her informed, but not me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do whatever we can to help your loved one have a quick recovery. Your feedback is appreciated. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one says everybody has been really nice and he really likes it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are well known for our exceptionally friendly environment. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

They are polite and took good care of her. I'd recommend. The communication was okay, she wasn't there that long.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one the best experience possible. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one is okay there and satisfied with what's going on. The place is clean. She has no complaints and neither do we.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you and your loved one are having a great experience at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Overall, I have been very satisfied with the service I've gotten from Park Crescent. From what I've seen, the rehab therapy is great.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one the care you deserve at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

They do very well. My loved one is in good spirits. She needs someone constantly watching over her and they are doing a good job. She likes the therapy. I hear from her every day. I would like to hear from them, too, but so far she is enjoying herself and she is benefiting from their services.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure your loved one the fastest recovery possible. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

The admissions director and the financial office and everybody have been just super responsive and kind. The nursing care so far has been great. As far as keeping me informed, I'd give them a five plus out of five!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your outstanding review on the care and environment here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

My loved one isn't complaining about anything, so I think they're doing a good job. I think the meals are good.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the great experience and food your loved one is provided with here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your review.

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

It's nice and clean and no odor. They have good food, he likes it. They didn't label my loved one's clothes, and he is supposed to get a shower twice a week and that hasn't happened.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on the clean environment we have here at Park Crescent. We truly apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

Rehab therapy, nursing, and staff care are 4 out of 5.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your great review on the therapy, nursing, and staff care we have here at Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Park Crescent, but I think they're understaffed. The aides seem to be understaffed. The facilities seem rather clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients and their loved ones. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

I would recommend the rehab, it was very clean. Don't smell nothing in that place. I haven't had any trouble with the staff yet. But somebody took the clothes they had for my sister there so I had to take some more clothes over. It seems like they don't care who they hired, and the nurses reflect that by treating the job like a paycheck. I don't see too many nurses when I go there. There was a patient in a wheelchair begging and crying for the nurses to help put them onto the bed. They don't call me for anything. It seems like the patients manage themselves.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent. We do our best to ensure you and your loved one of a clean and friendly environment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

We had a great overall experience at this rehab. However the food is kind of salty and my loved one doesn't really like it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback on your overall wonderful experience here at Park Crescent. We truly apologize the food was not to your loved one's taste. We do our best to accommodate every one of our residents and make sure they are happy and comfortable. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I was reluctant to let anyone look after my loved one but me, but they did a great job. I went to other facilities and this was the cleanest. My loved one ate everything they gave her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be your best choice here at Park Crescent.

I'd recommend Park Crescent. Although my loved one said that the food was bland.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate every one of our residents and make sure they are happy and comfortable. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I would recommend Park Crescent to a loved one!

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

Park Crescent is a place I'd recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your recommendation to Park Crescent!

Everything was excellent. The cleanliness was decent. They always called and kept me updated.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. It is our priority to ensure your loved one of a clean and friendly environment, and we do our best to inform you of her/his progress and wellbeing. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I like that the staff is quite friendly and courteous, and I like their attention to detail. My loved one is showing improvements from therapy. She is quite satisfied with the meals. They could keep me better informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be such a wonderful experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent.

It was fine, I'd recommend it. My only complaint is the coffee was awful and my loved one didn't like the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

Everyone was good with my loved one. I've already recommended them to people.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We are pleased to be such a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent.

I'd recommend Park Crescent so far. She loves the fruit salad. They send my loved one to bed too late.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We are happy to be a great experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

I would recommend Park Crescent! Although my loved one didn't like any of the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

The facility is not perfect, and things could have been better. The personal care stands out for me. My father is [Removed] and they have [Removed] staff that make it more personable for him. The therapist was very informative and patient with him. He is a vegan, and they have been accommodating him, and he likes the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our residents here at Park Crescent. We appreciate really appreciate your feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I've been very happy with the experience so far. I'm up there every day and I ask questions every day, so they haven't had much of a chance to seek me out to give me information, but when I ask, they're able to give me whatever information I need.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to inform you of your loved ones progress and wellbeing here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

The people are very attentive. They keep things clean, I notice when I walk in there is no smell. I would recommend them for everything but the food. The food is what gives the elderly strength, it matters. My loved one says the food is tasteless. They provide options, but according to her it's still bad. She said that the bread they serve is sticky.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our residents here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I'd recommend Park Crescent to a friend!

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

We'd had a family that lived there before and I don't have anything negative to say about it. They are being taken care of while they are there.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to be your number one choice here at Park Crescent.

There was a nursing supervisor, I don't remember her name but she was really helpful. My loved one enjoyed his meals. They don't communicate with me but they communicate with him.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to keep our residents happy and comfortable. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Great rehab facility overall. My loved one isn't too happy about the food. She said it is cold when she gets it. I have to ask if I want any information, and I'm still waiting for someone to get in touch with me.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Since my loved one has been there, they haven't cleaned her room or her bathroom once, and we've asked them repeatedly to do it. They say they'll get somebody to clean it but no one ever does.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved ones a friendly and clean environment. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

It wasn't clear whether they had a notary or not, I was first told they didn't have one and now I found out they do. They didn't have a copy of the POA on file and I would think that is something they would have.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Park Crescent. We appreciate your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Review of Park Crescent Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - East Orange, NJ

Warm, friendly, caring professional staff. Every effort is made to engage residents in the many planned activities. Various staff members smile and greet me by name whenever I am visiting. The guests/residents are kept clean as are the rooms I have never heard “It’s not my job”.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We take pride in providing a clean and friendly environment here in Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Anything I address with them, it's taken care of. I usually speak to the nurses and get information about my loved one from them. I seem to see gloves or paper towels on the floor that might not be sanitary in my loved one's room.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are known to have great service here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any negative experience you may have had. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

All of the nurses have been really nice to my loved one. I appreciate them! She eats everything that they give her, and she enjoys the food.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to provide your loved one with a wonderful experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

I'm doing therapy in bed, it's pretty much good. I'm getting my meds and eye drops on time. The nurses are okay unless they are making rounds, then it may be a little wait. The facility is very clean.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are so glad to be providing you with the care you deserve here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I see a big improvement in my loved one, I see him getting up and he is not in as much pain as he was. The therapy part is the main thing he needed, to help him getting into his exercises, and the therapists have a good attitude.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We make it our priority to help your loved one recover as fast as possible. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

The people have been very nice to our family, they treat my loved one nice and she hasn't complained about any problems since she's been there. She's been here before, and if something was wrong we wouldn't have bought her back. I may be in this place one day! The concern the nurses treat her with is great. I am pleased with the staff. They take very good care of her. The therapy is going okay. The common areas could be a little bit cleaner, sometimes there is paper on the floor. Her room has been kept nice, though. She has not complained, so far the food has met our requirements and she eats it all. I'm here twice a day, we stay in contact with the doctors and nurses.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to provide a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

The nurses are very helpful and they go out of their way to help my loved one. She is very picky when it comes to meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your feedback. We are blessed with caring and compassionate nurses here at Park Crescent. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

The only thing I wish is that they had more rehab on the weekends. The cleanliness of the facility is good!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate you and your loved ones in every way possible here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

He is adjusting to it. The receptionist is polite and everyone else, they are nice. The facility is very nice, I'd recommend it. He gets special meals, sometimes he gets something that he doesn't like but they do take it back and he can pick something else.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to accommodate every one of our patients here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

My dad wasn't being treated well by the doctor, so they had to switch his doctor. Once they did that, he was happier. I recommend this place. The food isn't very tasty though.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate everyone here at Park Crescent. We truly apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

The nurses gave my loved one everything they were supposed to. Two staff members were particularly excellent and very helpful. The cleanliness is much better than when I first came. I think we need improvement on having the nurses coming in more and speaking to the patients. For example, just come in to say, "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" The meals would be better if they had more variety and accommodation. I didn't get any update calls but when I am here they will give me any information that I ask them for.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate you. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I recommend this rehab, the nurses respond in a timely fashion and they administer medications on time. The staff is very accommodating and they check on her from time to time. My loved one does therapy every day for an hour, but at least once she’s fallen asleep during therapy because the lady kept taking breaks. The trash was always full, the bathroom wasn't clean all the way, when you walk in the building it doesn't stink but it isn't a fresh smell either.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate everyone. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We really appreciate your feedback.

My loved one is improving with rehab. Most of the employees have been very generous with their care. The meals are excellent and just what she needs. She eats them right up.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to be such a wonderful experience for you and your loved ones here at Park Crescent.

One of the aides was really great, my mom said she was absolutely pleased with her. I'd recommend the rehab but the nurses didn't do a good job of managing my loved one's insulin. It's pretty decently clean but the meals are awful. I'm going to start bringing her meals.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We do our best to make sure you and your loved one receive the best possible care and service that you deserve here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

My husband is there for rehab therapy, and he said that they are not doing rehab very regularly. I feel he is doing good because Saturday he has been walking a little bit and bending his leg, but I feel like the rehab could be a little better. I think he does more for himself than they’re helping. The facility is clean every time I go there. The receptionist is very friendly. The nurse that does the meds and one of the others are friendly but the rest of the staff not so much. My husband was unable to sleep the other night because there was another patient screaming for a nurse in the middle of the night. He has been there for two days and the television is not working. Also, his telephone is not working either, so I can’t reach him. I came in one day and was looking for my husband because he was not in his room. I went to the nurses’ desk and I was told that he is in the day room but he wasn't. He was downstairs, walking. So that tells me that they don’t keep up with their patients. My husband doesn’t really like the food, and some of it doesn’t seem very fresh. He said that they don’t ask him what he wants to eat anymore, they have just been bringing him whatever is served that day.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to provide you and you loved one with the best experience possible. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

The therapists are working with my mom, but she's not really participating. The nurses have been great. My mom doesn't like the food, but she's eating it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to ensure you and your loved one receive the care and service you deserve. We apologize for any inconvenience. Your feedback is appreciated.

I have not had any bad experiences with her there. They puree her food and do very good with her.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your wonderful review, we are glad to provide such a wonderful experience for you and your loved one here at Park Crescent.

They are very good to my mother. They keep it very clean. We would most definitely recommend them.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback on your great experience here at Park Crescent.

It's been very good. I really like the way Park Crescent handles things and takes care of its patients. It's been a very pleasant experience. People in this area are really lucky to have Park Crescent. I would recommend it to anyone who needs assistance! I'm glad they're there. I'm really satisfied with the way the therapists have handled everything. My loved one wasn't in very good shape when she went in, and they've helped her recover quite a bit.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to give you and your loved one the care you deserve. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

Once they got my phone number, the social worker has called me about every other day to keep me informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to inform you of your loved ones progress and wellbeing.

My loved one does not like the food. He is very old fashioned and doesn't want a lot of the things that they serve. They keep my husband informed.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent we do our best to accommodate every one of our patients. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I am not there all of the time but I know my loved one likes it.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to provide you and your loved one with the care you deserve here at Park Crescent.

I'd recommend!

my experience as a patient at Park Crescent Healthcare

food was great. Activities was fantastic. I would come back to Park Crescent Rehabilitation to contribute gifts to bingo. Therapy was great. I wish I could take them home. I fell in love with the nurses who were all great

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are blessed with a wonderful team of staff members here at Park Crescent. Your feedback is appreciated.

Park Crescent nursing home

I am very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility. My concern is that at times, the nurses and CNA are not always playing their part.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are well known for providing a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Park crescent healthcare review

I am happy to know that my family member is in the care of the folks at Park Crescent Healthcare

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to provide you and your loved one with a wonderful experience hare at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

I would rate my experience 5 out of 5!

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review on Park Crescent!

I would recommend.

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

They do not really call me with updates, but it has only been a week so I'm sure there is not much to inform us about yet. So far I would recommend to a friend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to inform you of the progress and wellbeing of your loved one as often as necessary here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

I would recommend Park Crescent to a friend!

Thank you for your review and recommendation to Park Crescent!

It seems to be okay. The staff seems quite friendly and capable and they do try their best. The cleanliness is fair. If I don't ask, they don't normally volunteer information. I would recommend this place to someone if they had family around to check in and keep track of how they're doing and make sure they're getting what they need. I wouldn't recommend it for someone who didn't have family nearby.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to provide our residents with a clean and friendly environment here at Park Crescent. We apologize for any inconveniences and we really appreciate your feedback.

I don't like my experience so far. The nurses take too long to help in the bathroom.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Here at Park Crescent it is our priority to provide you with the care you deserve. We sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience and we really appreciate your feedback.

We were quite pleased with the staff and therapy at Park Crescent in East Orange, Nj
Mom spent 3 weeks there after surgery at East Orange Medicare.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. Nothing makes us happier than giving you and your loved ones a wonderful experience here at Park Crescent.

Care at Park Crescent Healthcare center was good overall.
I didn’t care for the good and didn’t get too involved in recreation.
I was there for recovery and therapy and that’s what I did. I would recommend.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review and recommendation. We do our best to accommodate you in every way possible here at Park Crescent. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and we really appreciate your feedback.

I was very happy with the care at the Park Crescent Rehab in East Orange they are a top rehab provider in my experience.

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Linda for your review. We are proud to be one of the top rehab providers. We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Park Crescent.

I was satisfied with the care. Social services was also very responsible and kept my daughter in the loop constantly. this helped with my peace of mind knowing that my daughter understood and stayed on top of my care plan

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you for your review. We are happy to satisfy you with the care you deserve here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

From the first time I entered the building to visit a resident, I was impressed. My feelings were confirmed by the receptionist and I also met several residents who were raiding the snack machine! The appeared so happy and comfortable with their surroundings. We chose to place my Mom at Park Crescent and were very happy we did

Naomi Landsberg

Thank you Beverly for your review. We do our best to provide you and your loved ones with a friendly and comfortable experience here at Park Crescent. We really appreciate your feedback.

Welcome to Park Crescent Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center, where we deliver unparalleled care and healing in the warmest environment and where everyone is treated like family!

The Park Crescent Nursing and Post-acute rehabilitation center, located in East Orange NJ, is considered the premier center for short term rehabilitation and sub-acute care in the area, as well as long term skilled nursing care.

Our facility features high-end, modern aesthetics, delicious dining, a robust schedule of activities and a state-of-the-art rehab gym geared toward accelerating the road to recovery for our patients.