Haym Salomon Home For the Aged - Brooklyn, NY

Haym Salomon Home For the Aged - Brooklyn, NY has yet not published prices.

Terrible place!

My aunt is presently at H. Solomon NH[Removed]. I wish I could find anything good to describe the facility or the staff working there.
This place promises more than it delivers. It is making high profit on the back of the residents who get fewer and more terrible services.
The staff spends most of the time to get proper documentation so that the facility can get payed from the insurance.
Attendants are not available when attention is really needed -> called to try to get some help for my aunt who in need of medical attention.
Ringing the bell for help gets you almost nowhere-> takes a long time (hours) until someone comes.
Try to complain -> everyone becomes very defensive.
The staff is exceptionally terrible, poorly trained. The quality of care is substandard. Complete lack of professionalism!
They are completely incompetent, uncaring, unqualified, and extremely rude as if they are forced to work against their will.
I don't trust them when my relative is alone, my sister and I hired privately an aid.
My disabled aunt’s condition got much worse, she became weaker. She was treated very poorly.
This place is awful.
Do not place your loved one at this facility!!! The Administration (including social worker) only cares about one thing -> keep the patient longer to get more insurance money.
After my aunt is discharged, I will file a formal complaint with H.Solomon’s management and the Department of Health.
Please, if you care about your loved one, avoid this torturous place.

Happy with it

My dad was at the hospital and he needed to go to the nursing home. There are not a lot of places to choose from in Brooklyn. I liked that it was nice and clean. There was no odor when you walk in. In addition, the staff is very welcoming and friendly. They're very good and caring with the residents. They have a lot of activities going on all the time. They do crafts and Bingo and people of all religions come in for services. When there's a holiday such as Father's Day or Mother's Day, they get stuff for the occasion. They have a big thing for the 4th of July, too. Out of what we have to go by here, I would recommend it to someone.