Winchester Gardens - Maplewood, NJ

ever since springpoint took over services have declined.

They are curently trying to take advantage of my mother by
increasing her monthly charge.

Service is terrible and nobody wantsd to do their job.

[name removed]

Independent/Assisted Living Residents

There are so many things to like about living at Winchester Gardens. For me, especially, it's the dedicated care my wife who is afflicted with Alzheimer's disease receives as a resident of the Assisted Living community. My apartment in the independent living community is nearby and I'm grateful to be able to spend a part of each day at her side.

Care and comfort for mom

We like the care that is given the nice staff for the care for my mom. The community is clean and the environment is very nice. The menu is appealing and the variety. They offer nice activities for residents. We would recommend the good care and value for loved ones with a good value for care needed.

Great care of residents

They are a very good community. They really know how to take care of the residents. They give them the right medication and at the right time. Our loved one feels very safe and secure here. We liked them so much we have already recommended them to friends and family.

The person we were suppose ...

The person we were suppose to meet with, Philip, was not there as scheduled. We had to wait awhile for someone else to help us.

Beautiful building(1929) but poor nei...

Beautiful building(1929) but poor neighborhood.

Since our beginning in the early 20th century as a not for profit community, we have provided a quality retirement experience. Now, as a Continuing Care Retirement Community, that retirement experience includes a gracious and elegant lifestyle augmented by highly professional staff, outstanding services and amenities, and numerous programs designed to enhance quality of life and support individual interests. Leadership at Winchester Gardens is provided by an inspired and inspiring team, and combines a rich heritage with confidence in the future.