Bonaventure in Pueblo - Pueblo, CO

Bonaventure in Pueblo - Pueblo, CO has yet not published prices.

Bonaventure failed my mom.

Bonaventure of Pueblo failed my mom. Mom was in the Memory Care section for 22 months. Things were fine for the first year, not perfect, but any issues were addressed in a timely manner. In April of 2017, we began having issues with mom's care. It became intolerable in October when I discovered more than 20 open sores on her back. No one there had any idea she had them or how she got them. After investigating, I discovered my mom was not showering or changing clothes for weeks and maybe months. No one ever notified us she was not showering or changing clothes. When I asked the staff, including the executive director, I was told my mom was an adult and had the right to not shower or change clothes. This is [removed]. From April to October there was almost a 100% turn over of staff in the memory care section and based on my observations I question if most of the new employees have any training caring for people with dementia. My mom is no longer at the Bonaventure of Pueblo and I would strongly recommend no one place their loved ones at Bonaventure.

A nice place to live!!

I am enjoying living at Bonaventure in Pueblo. The staff are great and helpful. They offer group activities for the residents to enjoy. The food is good and they have lots of choices. It is a nice community and well taken care of.