Solange at Apple Tree - Colorado Springs, CO

Honor your word

First of all, I would like to say I have no problem with the care given my relative. She was well cared for until the time she died. When I moved her into Apple Tree several months before she died, I read in the contract that depending on a resident’s last day, they could keep a part of the remaining month’s rent. Knowing that given her condition when I moved her in that she mostly likely would not live very long and as they had already collected $1000 as a move in fee, I objected and told the office staff that I was not ok with that provision. Supposedly, the person I spoke with relayed my concern and I was told they would not enforce that clause. However, once she died they claimed that no one told me what I was told and they have refused to honor their verbal commitment. Legally, they are correct but apparently they do not honor their word.

Did not like!

I did not like Solange at Apple Tree at all. I had a poor tour of the place, and it was defiantly not what we were looking for.

Caring facility

The staff and administration truly care for the residents and want them to live a full and meaningful life. I appreciate the care and attention you provide for my loved one.