Cedarhurst of Yorkville - Yorkville, IL

Cedarhurst of Yorkville - Yorkville, IL has yet not published prices.

Review of Cedarhurst Senior Living

The staff and service is exceptional. They take care of my parents like they are part of their family. I am definitely happy with my decision to bring my parents here. My role has changed from a caregiver to a daughter. I highly recommend Cedarhurst.

Review of Cedarhurst Senior Living

I am pleasantly surprised with the high quality of service and care we have received here. They accommodate our every need we have. I also have a support system to help me with my wife's care. I highly recommend Cedarhurst. The food is excellent as well.

Review of Cedarhurst Senior Living

My sister just moved in. She just loves it there. Everyone is so nice and very very helpful. The food is amazing. Very clean and nice.

Good experience

This is a brand new facility. I really liked the warmth of the building and that it was not huge. My mother has been looking for a place and she really seemed to be interested. I am hoping she picks here because it is close to my home and the staff were very nice and friendly. The lady who helped us was not pushy at all so I'm not sure what that other person is talking about. As a matter of fact, she said she would help us with any senior information and even told us what was in the area. She also gave us some information about Veteran's benefits my mom may be able to get. I would recommend this place and I am really hoping this is where my mom goes.

Not a place for my mom.
It looks more like a resort
But cold. Rooms are very small, marketing personnel was very pushy interested in signing only, not mom's likes and needs. She was insistent on putting her in the top needs and bracket without a medical assessment
Nope, totally turned me off when she suggested not to waste my time visiting other facilities.