Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek - Northampton, PA

Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek - Northampton, PA has yet not published prices.

Exceptional Care

The care provided for my loved one at Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek has been exceptional. The staff is very friendly and take good care of her needs. The atmosphere is really homey and warm. I have dined there with my wife and the food is very good. There is a patio where the residents can go outside and enjoy the fresh air. The place is well-maintained and the landscaping is very nice. I feel my wife is safe and being well taken care of when I am not with her.

Good care and comfort

I am very happy with the care from this community. The staff is always attentive. We like the cleanliness of the community. The menu is very appealing. I am happy knowing that she is involved with the activities. We would recommend this community for the good care and value for other families

Nightmare Facility

Please do not take your loved one to this facility. My mother was left wet countless times even though her family also privately employed extra care. Weekends in the dining room terribly understaffed. My mother received deepwounds across her forearm due to an inept aide. We removed her from this facility.

It was nice. There were some miscommunications,

It was nice. There were some miscommunications, and some things were sort of disorganized. They have a lot of residents, and a lot of staff, which leaves a lot of opportunity for mix ups. They kept it clean and the people were friendly. The food was good, with a big variety. They had activities everyday, though we didn't really need those for our loved one.