|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
This place is a snakepit. The residents' "activities" had them lined up in wheelchairs in front of huge TV that blared Latin music, with no picture.
The surly staff played cards at a table near a stinky kitchen.
the rooms were more beat up than frat house. Hideous!
This is probably what we ar...
This is probably what we are looking for. The price is reasonable and pricing is all-inclusive (except protective underwear, which is a reasonable extra $150.00 per month). The surroundings are clean and well kept. Seems to be well run and caring. Residents do not seem unhappy. Some were socializing in T.V. room. Administrator Ian is up front and professional.