Oakmont of Mariner Point - Alameda, CA

The staff is wonderful

My father is on hospice here and they are doing everything they can to make him comfortable during his last days. The people here are wonderful and provide quality care. I would recommended them to anyone.

Beautiful Place!!

This community was in our top choices of place we toured for my loved one. The building inside and out was beautiful with lots of different amenities. The staff was knowledgeable and gave great information during our visit. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of additional care for there loved one.

Oakmont of Mariner Point

The Staff is great, the facility is newer and very clean.
My mother is enjoying living there, and says the food is very good. They have lots of activities for their residents. And a resident is able to move into Memory Care from Assisted Living if needed.

Very Reccomended!!

I went on a tour of this community. They have nurses available. The community is pet friendly. There were a lot of nice activities offered to the residents. They also offer meals. I would recommend for a love one or friend.

I Like The Facility

The care has been great and they are doing a great job. I like the facility. There is nothing bad about this community.m My dad will be moving soon, he needs more help that they can offer. Everything was fantastic and they helped me with so much and even worked with me when things became too much.

Lack of care or retention of staff- not enough staff to support all they say they do

Our loved one has been here for many month. This facility is such a disappointment with high turn over of staff.

They have gone through three executive directors in less then a year. Our current directors main goal is to increase fees and income while not having enough staff to follow through with resident care. Many families are very unhappy and unsatisfied.

Changes are underway, but it looks like many more months before we have any stability.

Main Goal is to get residents in, with no idea of how they will retain their staff or quality of care.

Many many many broken promises!

First month

My mom's first weeks here in May seem to have run smoothly. The staff has been very helpful and the lead nursing staff are very insightful, including interacting well with my father.

Well-trained and Enthusiastic

The staff is very well trained and they are all very enthusiastic about their job. My loved one had been at two previous facilities and the overall treatment and care she gets at the Oakmont is far superior.

New place and new staff, have a lot of work to do to get it running smoothly. Staff have great intentions, just need more staff and better communication.

beautiful place, nice staff

It is a brand new facility and it is beautiful. My father was one of the first ones to move in, and they have been great. being a new place there are still a few kinks that they are working out, but that is to be expected and nothing at all to fault them for. It is a great place, an incredible building, and the staff is extremely nice.

Everyone always has a smile on their face all the time..

My loved one has been living here for about a couple of months. It is brand new. I'm a little less than happy about the amount of care she is getting. I also wish they could include her more in the activities and try to get her out of her room. Other than that, I am very pleased. They are very friendly and helpful. The food is excellent. Everyone always has a smile on their face all the time. The location is okay but there is no public transportation nearby. They are still working the kinks out.