Heritage Village of Platte City - Platte City, MO

Staff was nice but it's an older facility

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Mother. My mom has some difficulty seeing and this community seemed very dark and on the older side. I know she would have had a hard time getting around. The staff members I met were very nice and friendly. The marketing director was knowledgeable and she followed up with us a few times to see how we were. I would recommend this facility if you are looking for something economical.

Contact person not available. Facility was unaware of my sched tour. However, [Removed] went out of their way to make me feel welcome, introduced me to staff, showed me a room, discuss future remodel plans and activities, and focused on making the transition very easy and accommodating. Very nice facility. Cheerful staff and residents were engaged. Even if my family doesn't agree on proximity of this facility for us, I will be very sad because THIS is how I picture a residential care facility SHOULD be and as an RN, I am proud to highly recommend.

We toured here and it was very nice.

We toured here and it was very nice. It was close to my home, which I liked. They didn't have the size room we were looking for available, so we stayed with Heritage Village, but just used a different location.

Review of Heritage Village - Platte City, MO

very home like place; spacious, clean. residents and care givers seem happy; Patricia gave an informative tour. I think mother would be happy here.

The only thing great about this place is the limited staff. Ashley, Donna and Elizabeth. They are the only ones who keep the place going. The new "manager" Julie its totally under qualified. Three people who own it aren't even in healthcare they are in rental property its what the regional director stated. Also there is NOT a nurse on staff at all. I'm happy I removed my loved one from this facility.

At Heritage Village we believe in providing quality care while helping each resident reach their highest level of independence. We are proud to offer licensed residential care and adult day care services to accommodate older adults’ needs.

We provide 24 hour protective oversight for all of our residents. Our nursing staff are highly trained professionals dedicated to the personal health and wellness of each and every resident. Heritage Village provides the highest quality of care for those who can physically and mentally negotiate a path to safety, dress themselves, and move around independently. Canes, walkers and wheelchairs are welcome.

Heritage Village offers private and semi-private studios equipped with private bathrooms, emergency call lights, individual temperature controls and wall to wall carpet. Heritage Village encourages all residents to bring furniture and other belongings to personalize their room and make it look and feel more like home. In addition to our studios, we have cozy sitting areas, TV lounges, living rooms, and activity areas that provide our residents with comfortable living areas beyond their individual rooms.

Medicaid residents can enjoy semi-private rooms along with all the amenities.