Baker Place - Vineland, NJ

Baker Place - Vineland, NJ has yet not published prices.

Great Tour

Baker Place was a beautiful and very bright community. When we took the tour the staff was very friendly and inviting. The community looked well-kept and clean. We chose another community based on our budget needs.

I Enjoyed My Respite Stay

My respite stay went very well here at this community. It was a very nice experience. The community looks nice and well-kept. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff was kind and respectful. They knew everybody by their names. They have nice activities offered for the residents. The food was pretty decent. Overall I enjoyed my time here, and I would return if necessary This is a community I would recommend, it is a nice place.

A Wonderful Experience at This Community

My sister had a wonderful time here at this community. This is an amazing community, Everybody here is very accommodating and friendly. The whole staff is in involved in everything, even the administration. The meals are outstanding, they have a wonderful chef. It is a small place, but it is best for my sister and her needs. They have wonderful activities available. It was a wonderful experience, and I would highly recommend it.

yes nice place so caregiver can get rest

This community has helped make my mom better, with certifications this place is on top of making a difference. Everything seems clean and organized. The staff are wonderful, consistent, and very attentive. The director is hands on, polite, and takes charge of the community. The food is better quality, balanced, and appears to be great food. Best of all is the doctor help adjust my mom's medication and she is able to be more active and alert. This transition has been so very helpful in every single way and I would recommend this place.

A great place when you need them.

My mother needed a place to stay in Vineland, close to my sister while they were adding on to their home to accomodate her needs. She could not go back to her home as she was not able to bend and lift after emergency back surgery at age 86 and she lived over an hour away from any of us. Baker Place was recommended to us and her granddaughter actually worked at an affiliated assisted living in Texas, so she lead the way for my mother to be admitted to Baker Place after her Rehab stay. We were not too sure if this would work for her or us but it really did. She was secure and well attended by the staff. Any concerns we had were immediately addressed by a very pleasant staff. I am very pleased at how well it all went and am very thankful to Baker Place for being there when we needed them.

Good respite care experience

My loved one used this facility for a brief respite stay, and overall I'd say they did a very good job! She had nothing but good things to say about the staff, they were friendly, caring, and treated her very well! The facility was clean and well kept, and she said her stay was a comfortable one. The only complaint she had was about the food, which she said really could use a lot of improvement.

happiest she has been in a long time.

She seems to be well taken care of Baker Place. She is having a ball. My sister-in-law is the happiest she has been in a long time. In fact she had to get off a call to go play bingo at the facility. It is a blessing really. It is expensive but I am not sure there is anything they can do about that. So far the experience has been good.

A Wonderful Experience

My mother has some memory issues and has had some episodes where she thinks she lost stuff, but they call immediately, and they just need to nip problems in the bud. It has really been a wonderful experience though.

A Place For Mom

I had reached out to a Place For Mom because my mom needs an assisted living facility. This service is the absolute BEST and I was greeted by warm caring human beings who understood my urgency for placement. My mom relocated to New Jersey to the Baker Place. The Baker Place staff from the minute I arrived listened and guided me through a process that was difficult at best for me; but the staff made it pleasant and unintimidating.
My mom moved in just 2 days ago and she is thrilled with everything! Our family is very thrilled as well, that mom finds this to be her new HOME. My thanks to EVERYONE at Baker Place!
If you need help, do not walk, but run to A Place For Mom!