Spring Oak at Vineland - Vineland, NJ

Great tour

We toured the Spring Oak at Vineland. The community is very beautiful and well-kept. The staff was very friendly and answered questions regarding the amenities provided. We chose another community based on our budget needs.

All is Well

All is well for my mother since her move to this community. They are taking great care of her, and her needs. The staff is wonderful. The community looks great. Everything is working out very well.

I am always impressed

I have had several personal friends and family members have placement with Spring Oak and luckily they recently opened Sunbridge where they provide Alzheimer's Care and my Uncle was in need of a secure community but there was nothing local until now. We have been very happy as always with their staff and also the type of social and pleasant neighbors of our loved ones at Spring Oak and now Sunbridge. They are a caring team who go the extra mile every day and I can not thank them enough

A great place for mom

Our mother has moved into Spring Oak just this month. The staff have all been wonderful in helping her as she is adjusting to her new living situation. Everyone has been caring, attentive, and friendly. The apartment (a studio) is very nice and a comfortable size for her. The whole building is clean (very important to our mother!) and all the common rooms are pleasant and well lit. The interior courtyard is especially lovely, and all the surrounding grounds are beautiful. We're glad we found Spring Oak for her.

Pleased with the service

Things have gone very well with Spring Oak at Vineland, I'd rate them highly in all categories. We've been very pleased with the service and would recommend them to others.