Juniper Village at Williamstown - Williamstown, NJ

Wonderful experience

For the last 5 years, Juniper Village at Williamstown has been home for my almost 95 year old mother. The care she has received has been wonderful! I can't say enough about her aids. They are friendly and caring but mostly patient with my sometimes feisty mom. Since moving to the memory care building, her dementia has progressed significantly. The nurses and aids have been encouraging and loving to me personally as well. I recommend Juniper if you are looking for a home for your loved one.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Nancy for this high-star rating and heartfelt review. We will share your wonderful comments with our team. We appreciate your recognition of their friendliness caring hearts and patience. You've made our day today! We are very proud of the care provided to our residents and their families - a true Juniper hallmark. Thanks again, have a wonderful day.

Loving environment

My mother has been in Juniper’s Wellspring memory unit since [date removed] Since her move from the assisted living, she has been so happy and more alert. The staff in Wellspring are so dedicated to the residents each and every day. The executive director and the nursing director communicate with me all the time, which is comforting to me. Truly I am delighted to have my mother in such a loving environment.

Juniper Communities

Rosemarie, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive. We will share your kind words with the rest of our team. Thanks for the great review and high star rating!

Juniper Cares.

Juniper is a great help for myself as well as everyone else. At Juniper you feel a sense of family, warmth, and tremendous amount of love. Everyone that works here has been nothing but amazing especially the management. They have done so many amazing things and go above and beyond to make everyone happy and feel safe. Sincerity and love are what you feel when you walk in the door, and the same feeling carries you as you walk out.

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for this glowing recommendation Mary. We appreciate you recognizing our efforts and praising our team. We are truly one big family and so thrilled to have you as part of it. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Great place

Just wanted to write a wonderful review about Juniper Village in Williamstown. My mom has been there for a little over 2 years now and I can not say how wonderful they are. They are compassionate, caring, attentive to my Mom's needs. They are always available when I have a question or concern. [name removed] and [name removed] will call me when they think something is not OK with my Mom. I never feel like I am a bother to them or any question or concern is a problem for them. Everyone there including the nurse, housekeeping, med techs, maintance, cook etc are all wonderful. I could not be happier with Juniper Village.

Juniper Communities

Beth G, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We appreciate you remarking on all of our exceptional team members and will share your comments with them. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Loving It Here

I love living here. Anything I need or I would like to have they get it done for me. My children have recommended this place and they love it. I would recommended for anyone's loved one. The staff are happy kind and treats me great. They always joking around with us its so nice. The activities are fun and on going all day. I couldn't have asked for a better place to live

Juniper Communities

Dorothy A, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Juniper Village at Williamstown! We appreciate your heartfelt recommendation. Have an awesome day!

My mother’s care

My mother has been at Juniper Village for almost 10 years. Several months ago, we had to make a change and move her over to dementia care. [name removed], the administrator, was wonderful assisting me with this move. Emotionally, this was extremely difficult for both my mother and myself. The support the staff and administration gave us was tremendous. My mother is thriving in the unit as she joins in the activities . The activities are varied, and the activity staff uplifting and caring.
I have the confidence that my mother is getting the best care. Thank you staff and administration for all that you do.

Juniper Communities

Jeanne, thank you so much for this lovely review and high star rating. We're so thankful to have been able to help you through this emotionally difficult transition. It's a blessing to see how your Mom is thriving. We appreciate your recognition of our team members and this heartfelt recommendation.

Aweful

This place has gone down hill since new manangment took over about 3 years ago. All they care about is money . It’s a shame because you would really enjoy coming to this place and now it’s makes you sick to your stomach how people really are. The aides are horrible. You always see them sitting around more than working and asking anyone questions nobody has answers . The activities is horrible over in the dementia building . I never see the person working with the elderly and they looked desperately bored and it’s a shame . Not a good place to take your loved one .

Juniper Communities

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us at Juniper Village at Williamstown. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at [removed] at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.

Wonderful place

Juniper Village has so many kind staff that work here. Staff are always friendly and extremely helpful. It is always clean and they truly care about their residents.

Juniper Communities

Rose B., thank you for sharing your positive experience! We appreciate your recommendation.

A great relief

My wife was in Wellspring for 17 months before she passed
away. I was able to visit her every day and was very aware
of the quality of care and compassionate attention she
received each day. Juniper is so excellent that I looked
forward to every visit; I felt as if I was going to a
private home staffed by friends. I was always updated
on her condition and consulted on any changes or
modifications of her medication. My wife was always
well dressed and groomed and cared for with dignity.
I am forever thankful that I found Juniper Village and
can honestly award them an overall excellent evaluation.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We are so thankful to have provided you with "a great relief" and are pleased that you felt so at home in our community. We strive to provide that comfotable, caring atmostphere to everyone who enters our door. We truly appreciate your heartfelt recommendation.

My Mom moved to Juniper Village Williamstown almost 2 years ago from another assisted living that she was at for a very short time. Since my mom has been there I have nothing but wonderful things to say about everyone that works there as well as all the residents that live there. It is truly a wonderful place and everyone seems to care and enjoy working there.

Juniper Communities

Beth G, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

KIndness and Compassion at Juniper Village in Williamston

My dad's been at Juniper Village in Williamstown since April. I'm still amazed at how kind and patient the staff is. I honestly agonized over the decision to put my dad (who is my best friend) in Assisted Living, but frankly he is happier and healthier than he was when he went in. His spirits are higher than they have been in years. He eats with friends. He is cared for, but he still feels independent. I don't worry. The staff is like family and frankly I can't imagine what my life would be without their help and support. I highly recommend Juniper Village in Williamstown to anyone looking for the highest quality of Assisted Living.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Diana for this great review and high star rating. We take great pride in helping our families with agonizing decisions and often find that our loved one's condition actually improves after moving into one of our communities. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Alz. patients needs lacking

Originally I was very pleased for the 1st 6 years when I paid for a separate private aide in the assisted living building, but now I'm thinking there's been too much of a turn over in staff & care is moderate with the staff in the dementia building trying to keep up with the demand. I'm sure other facilities aren't as involved but disappointed staff doesn't appear to care for the loved one in the caliber expected & previously provided. Personal possessions items have been lost or misplaced & apparently not respected, found or looked for. Other people's personal property with their names were in my loved one's closet. I returned them to the staff. In spite of the Alz. Association had deemed Juniper as the only facility in NJ for memory care as the best, it seems the needs of advanced Alz. patients are overlooked as in "there's not much we can do for them so we'll do the minimum." It can be degrading for the residents especially for the exorbitant fees being paid for the care & trust for loved ones. There also doesn't seem to be actual dr.s who see them regularly but lesser substitutes utilized who devote little time. I feel my loved one would be better cared for back in assisted living with a private aide paid for rather then the staff in the dementia building. I'm not convinced they are following my directives or that of my loved one. I've become disillusioned & have lost much confidence in Juniper. This is not to say, they're not a good facility, only pointing out they seem to be slipping & I can't in good conscience recommend them over any other facility. They need to try harder to regain their standing.

Juniper Communities

Hi F12mjw3, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us [removed].

Best in South Jersey

Wow! Juniper Village in Williamstown, NJ is The place! Mom and I researched, made appointments, visited what we felt like, was every assisted living in South Jersey! Juniper fit the bill and felt like home on the first visit! From the assisted living side, to now the dementia unit, Mom has and is cared for in an exemplary fashion! Staff, and this includes everyone, is kind, caring, loving, and concerned about nothing else but their clients and their families! If a staff is sitting, it is because they are comforting a client, helping feed a meal, or assisting with a craft! They spend a lot of time keeping families up to date on their loved ones! Not a bump, scratch, or minor ailment goes unreported! They are the best and I can’t praise enough! [name removed]

Very clean, well run facility!

My mom has been at Juniper Village in williamstown, nj for the past two months after leaving another Assisted Living in deptford. There is no comparison between the two. This place is well run and has won several awards.

The food here is awesome with a chef that has actually been here for many years. The Executive Director as well as the Nursing staff knows the nuances of each and every resident and ensures their needs are met. The Activities Director is the most professional and caring person and goes over and above her duties to plan both physical and mental activities to ensure the residents' day is active as well as stimulating. The CNA's as well as the other employees are pleasant and always around when needed.

I would highly recommend Juniper village.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for choosing Juniper Village at Williamstown. We appreciate your recognition of our award, our dining program and our exceptional staff. We look forward to many years together and appreciate your recommendation.

Five Star Living Seven Days A Week

I moved into Juniper Village Williamstown in the middle of August 2017 and have been very happy since the day I moved in. I love my apartment and the garden patio that I have off of my room. All staff members at Juniper Village are very pleasant and helpful. There is a variety of delicious dishes served and the soups are fabulous! I love the activities and am kept busy throughout each day with musical programs, exercise classes, games, crafts, religious activities, discussion groups and outings. Everyone at Juniper Village Williamstown are friendly and make living here a happy home. Juniper Village Williamstown is where five star living takes place seven days a week!

Juniper Communities

John, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We truly appreciate your heartfelt recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

I Love My New Home

I have been a resident of Juniper Village Williamstown for two months now. I came to live at Juniper Village from another assisted living about forty minutes away. I have found Juniper Village Williamstown to be well run and the staff to be very friendly and caring. I am active in a variety of activities and especially enjoy the music programs, that art classes, the socials, discussion groups, exercise classes and going on the outings. Each day I enjoy taking walks around the beautifully landscaped grounds. The food is very good here and they always try to accommodate the residents. The staff is very friendly and they always ask if they can help you. I like my room and everything is always kept clean.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this great recommendation John. We're happy you love your new home, we're thrilled to have you with us.

Juniper Village Williamstown Always Puts The Resident First!

Juniper Village Williamstown is the best assisted living in New Jersey! I have visited and volunteered in several nursing homes and assisted living communities however I have never found one that can compare with Juniper Village Williamstown. The managers and staff provide A+ services to all of the residents in their care. The community is very clean and has a homey feel from the moment you arrive. The residents are kept active with a variety of activities that nurture their spirit. The community also has a van that takes the residents on outings to restaurants, shopping, the theater, the casino and to the park. The meals at Juniper Village Williamstown are served in a very friendly restaurant style atmosphere and all of the residents comment on how delicious they taste. The Nursing staff are very attentive and knowledgeable to the needs of the residents and always treat those they care for with dignity and respect. At Juniper Village Williamstown the resident is always put first!

Juniper Communities

Louis, thank you for this glowing recommendation.

Good Experience

I highly recommend Juniper at Williamstown NJ for their assisted living and their memory care. Our first visit was wonderful. I was so impressed with the building, the flowers and the outside porches. It was all so welcoming. [Removed], the sales representative was warm, friendly and put us at ease. I had toured many facilities over the previous 6 months and I had many questions and concerns. After talking with [Removed] and meeting the staff I felt we were home. Everyone was so eager to meet us and gave my mother a lot of attention. She has a beautiful room and had good experiences living in both buildings. Our nurses are patient, caring and always available to me when I had questions or concerns. The transition to memory care was made easy with the help from our director [Removed]. I can't say enough good things about how helpful she was to me. My mother loves her new living arrangement, is making friends and loves the staff. I am grateful everyday for finding such a great fit for my mother.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Rosemarie for this uplifting review and affirmation of the overall wonderful experience at Juniper Village at Williamstown. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here and truly appreciate your heartfelt recommendation.

Awesome Place!

Over the last 3 years, we have been providing healthcare services to many of the clients at Juniper Village. Our agency interacts, not only with the residents, but also with the staff on a daily basis. The communication, expertise in care, and overall customer service experience has been exceptional. Excellence begins with the leadership, and trickles down to every single employee at Juniper Village. I cant say enough great things about this community and the people caring for the residents.

Juniper Communities

Michael, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your visits here at Juniper Village at Williamstown. We appreciate the recommendation, have an amazing day!

My grandmother loves living at Juniper Village. The staff goes out of their way to make her feel like an important part of their community. She raves about the food and daily activities. When visiting I find the facility to be top notch- always clean and properly maintained. Thank you all.

Juniper Communities

Leah D, thank you so much for the positive review! It means the world to us to know that your grandmother loves living at Juniper Village. We truly are a family and it's important that each resident feels that. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

Respect

The administration Juniper Village at Williamstown communicates with families by a monthly newsletter and activity calendar. Families can take their relative out or dine in. They provide voluntary activities, religious and medical services for the people. The seasonal decorations create a homey atmosphere. My mother has been living there two years and is so happy. The administration and caregivers respect the dignity of its residents. [Removed], Ph.D. and writer

Juniper Communities

Rosemary, thank you so much for this wonderful review . Your recommendation means the world to us!

Great communication!

The nursing staff is first rate. They keep a sharp eye out for any changes in your parents mental or physical health and notify you immediately. The administration is helpful and have many resources to assist you. Great communication all around!

Juniper Communities

Jeanne, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We appreciate your recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Easy adjustment due to caring staff

My brother is a new resident to Juniper Village and has adjusted well with the caring manner they have shown him. It is so important that these residents are well cared for and made to feel secure and not isolated. Staying engaged socially is most important and the social director at this facility is amazing. The staff is attentive and friendly and always available.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Lillian for this great recommendation. We're happy that we were able to make this transition as easy as possible for all of you. We appreciate your kind comments and will share with our wonderful team!

Compassionate

Moving my Mom out of her home was a very hard decision to make. Where Mom would live was not. I heard wonderful things about Juniper in Williamstown. I never looked anywhere else. My mom is always clean, dressed, fed and well taken care of. The staff truly cares about my Mom. They understand what we are all going through. They listen, give support and show compassion. This is not just a business for them, they care about your loved ones. I know that everyday she is safe and well cared for. My Mom was never a social person, never participating in group activities. In Juniper I found her playing Bingo, making candy and even playing the drums. You could not find a better "home" for your loved one. If I had to describe them in one word, it would be compassionate. They truly are who they say they are.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for your praise and kind comments about our team. It is never an easy decision to move, we're proud that we were able to make this transition easier for all of you. Until the next time we meet, take care!

My mom has been a resident for about a year and a half. I needed to take some time off to handle some medical issues and know that my mom is 100% In the best hands- which is very comforting!!!
The staff there is incredible!

Juniper Communities

Missy, we are glad we could help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Care and affordability

The staff was very caring with my mom while she was there. Having dementia is difficult for the family and Juniper was very open and caring as we worked our way through her passing. I would definitely recommend Juniper Village.

Juniper Communities

Thank you Joy for this great recommendation. It was truly our pleasure to care for your mom. We're glad we were able to make a difference.

I have been a resident here for about 5 years. I love the people that live here, the workers are great too. I'm always busy with activities. I have made many friends. The staff is very accomodating. When I ask for something they respond quickly. I always get my medication on time and never have to worry about it. The food is good too. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Juniper Communities

Adama, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Juniper Village at Williamstown! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

Wonderful experience

My mom has been a resident at Juniper Village in Williamstown for nearly 5 years. She has diminishing dementia and is getting quite confused. The staff has been wonderful with her and has come alongside us and helps in any way they can.

Juniper Communities

Nancy Bailey, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Juniper Village ( Wellspring )

Our mom Gloria entered Juniper Village ( Wellsping ), Williamstown, New Jersey in October 2016. She was well cared for & loved it there. She participated in the activities & made new friends with both staff & other residents. While she was there, my wife & I felt she was in a safe, well managed & happy environment. The staff always kept us update with information & always had time to talk with us. Sadly mom passed away in December 2016. The staff showed much compassion & were there to help us in any way they could. This is a wonderful facility & we highly recommend to anyone looking for a facility for their loved one.

Juniper Communities

R. Ferraro, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! It has truly been our pleasure to care for your mom. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Beautiful facilities. Entire staff has a I care attitude. Will be moving a friend into facility in April. Thank you [Removed] your AWESOME!!!!

Juniper Communities

Thank you for sharing this glowing review. We look forward to your friend moving in this month. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Juniper Village at Williamstown

I have been a resident at Juniper Village at Williamstown for close to five years. All of the staff treats me with respect. I feel like the staff listens to my problems and helps me take the steps to rectify them. Even the management goes out of their way to help me when I need it. The nursing department always ensures that I take my medication on time, and the food which is served is always of good quality. I would absolutely recommend Juniper Village at Williamstown to anyone who is looking for assisted living care.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for this wonderful review and continued recommendation. We're happy to help however needed.

My mom has been at Juniper Village for about 2 1/2 yrs and absolutely loves it! There are many activities she loves going to, the dining room personel go out of their way to give her whatever it is she wants to eat. The physical therapy dept is awesome, especially Gosha. The director MaryJane, the wellness director Elise and the aides are fantastic! My mom had to go to the hospital for a while and then to rehab and each time the ladies mentioned above went to see her. She felt so special that they went out out their way for her and could not wait to get back to her home at Juniper. Elise kept in constant contact with our family and even stayed after her shift, along with some of the aides, to wait for my mom's return. I haven't been in contact with one person there that wasn't friendly and helpful. This is an awesome place, ty Juniper!

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Donna Kelly. We appreciate you recognizing our wonderfully compassionate staff. We share your sentiments - our people truly make the difference every single day.

Aweful

Management was so unorganized and barely looked like they were around when I would come in . Always looked like they were short staff with cnas so half of the time my mother would complain there were never enough aides to help her. It was a disaster .

Nice dinning environment!!

My loved one has really been enjoying his dinning experience. It is a nice environment with beautiful decorations and my dads eating has had a lot of improvement. The lobby and rest of the community is very well maintained and kept clean for all of the residents.

Juniper Communities

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. We look forward to providing many more wonderful times and greatly appreciate your recommendation.

Care for Mom and daughter!

My Mom just wasn't able to live alone or with us any longer. Juniper came to her rescue with compassion for not only her, but also myself, as her daughter having to make this difficult decision that I could no longer take care of Mom like she needed. Juniper staff is always there for Mom and myself!

Juniper Communities

Wow! Thank you very much for sharing these comments, We are happy to have come to the rescue and will continue to be partner in your Mom's wellbeing. You really made our day today.

Amazing community

My grandmother has been living at the Juniper Village assistant living community in Williamstown for a few years now. I can not thank them enough for all of the care and attention they provide her with.
Since she has moved into the community she has made many friends and the staff encourages her to stay busy throughout her days. I can not imagine a better place for her to be.
The DeStefano

Juniper Communities

Thanks for the feedback, Vanessa. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Juniper Village at Williamstown. We always love to receive great feedback.

Very pleased...

We have many years of experience with Juniper at Williamstown. The facility has met all of our needs and the level of care and amazing staff is the reason for our family's continued confidence in Juniper. I would recommend this facility to anyone in need of this level of care.

Juniper Communities

Muriel, thank you for taking the time to write this review and share your recommendation of Juniper Village at Williamstown with others. We appreciate your comments.

My grandmother has been a resident at WT for several years. Our family is so pleased with this facility. First, the staff engages her with enthusiasm and kindness. This has helped tremendously as she now participates in all of the wonderful activities and events. Second, she LOVES her private suite and takes pride in having her own place to call home. She raves about "never missing a meal" and always verbalizes how happy she feels there. Personally, when visiting, I find the staff to be very skilled and the facility top notch. Thank you Juniper Village.

Juniper Communities

Leah, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Juniper Village at Williamstown. We appreciate your comments and referral to others. You really made our day today.

10 STARS!

Juniper Village at Williamstown is truly a 5 star community. The community is clean, the food is great and the care is wonderful. My mother has been a resident for a little while and I couldn't be happier ( and she is too!). I have very high expectations- all which have been exceeded by the management and care givers at Williamstown!

THANK YOU!!!

Juniper Communities

Mebner, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We couldn't be happier that your mother and you are both so happy with Juniper Village at Williamstown. We are thrilled to have exceeded all of your expectations! You really made our day today.

Very nice assisted living community

Our experience with Juniper Village has been a very positive one! The people here are friendly and professional, and the facility itself is very nice! They don't have any sort of lockdown area if your loved one has wandering issues, but for regular assisted living they're an excellent choice!

Horrible Experience

This community had my mom for a short time that ended up horrible. I was told this community has memory care and they would be able to fix her medication but they never did. On my visit I saw soiled items everywhere and noticed she was sleeping in soiled sheets, things were also missing and it was not clean. The food was not good, Mom lost 9 pounds, probably because the food did not look fresh and impressive. The director was not professional and I would not recommend this community

Juniper Communities

We appreciate your comments here and would love the opportunity to address your concerns. We take great pride in our memory care community as well as our relationship with physicians who can make medication adjustments when warranted. We also take pride in the cleanliness of our community and the care we provide to our residents. If you have found specific, consistent incidences of soiled items it is our hope that you notified the staff so that we were able to rectify the situation immediately. With our frequent two-hour checks on residents we are able to remedy any situations that arise and it is our pledge to always do so. Lastly, we are extremely proud of our staff and their commitment to our residents. Each staff member undergoes extensive training and our executive director specifically has many years of tenure and is considered top notch. She is more than willing to help you with your concerns. If you feel that your issues have not been resolved we invite you to contact our home office.

Toured, nice looking place

We toured Juniper Village while looking into senior living options for a loved one. Juniper Village seemed like a very nice place, it was clean and the staff seemed attentive and friendly. However, our loved one wasn't quite ready for assisted living.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for visiting Juniper Village at Williamstown. We appreciate your proactivity in the search for assisted living. It is wise to begin looking before a crisis arises and your choices are limited. We do hope to be your choice when that time comes. In the meantime stay involved with our community and let us know how we can help with your future transition. We appreciate your recommendation of us to others.

Everybody knows everybody

Juniper Village at Williamstown is a very clean facility and the staff are very accommodating. Everybody knows everybody here and I love that. I think they are just doing a really wonderful job at this facility.

Juniper Communities

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments here. We truly love what we do and creating a family environment is just a natural part of that. We appreciate you referring us to others.

Dedicated staff and a caring community

Our experience with Wellspring has been nothing but positive. There are many similarities among the various places offering dementia and memory care. But here, the difference comes from the staff--knowledgeable and proactive, compassionate and warm. The attitude and philosophy come from the top, and trickle down. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, not cold or institutional. The combination of the staff's (aides and administrators) dedication to the residents and their open communications with and accessibility for family members is difficult to overvalue. Overall, they deliver on the promise of "nurturing the spirit of life."

Juniper Communities

Thank you so much for your thoughtful words. We are so proud of the entire team at Juniper Village at Williamstown and are pleased to hear that you recognize them as well. Our staff is truly at the heart of all that we do. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review, as it will help others in making important decisions. We also encourage you to recommend us to your friends!

Very disappointing visit to...

Very disappointing visit today. I was not given assistance and felt like I was in the way. Residents needing assistance were ignored. It appeared very disorganized. despite having an appointment, I was not expected and the director was not available.

Juniper Communities

At Juniper Communities we strive to provide the best customer service possible. We take your concerns very seriously and understand your comments. Our leadership team members will always do their best to accommodate visitors who stop in unexpectedly. We hope that you were able to visit again. Executive Director, Maria Ciocca, has an open-door policy, please give her a call to discuss your concerns. She will be happy to offer any assistance that she can.

Visited the facility last Wednesday w...

Visited the facility last Wednesday with my daughter. Got very interesting and helpful information about Assisted Living.

Juniper Communities

We are thankful that the staff at Juniper Village at Williamstown was able to provide you with helpful information about assisted living.

Located in historic Williamstown on a five acre wooded lot, Juniper Village at Williamstown is home to thirty-eight residents. At Juniper Village, everything starts with you. Your well-being is our commitment. Our homelike atmosphere puts you at ease as you walk through our doors. Each individual has a personalized care assessment done to tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Our Connections Activities program keeps our residents connected to their friends, families and the activities that they enjoy. Our campus van is available to take resident’s to doctor’s appointments as well as on outings and our residents can often been seen out at the bowling alley, ice cream parlor, or at area shopping centers. Housekeeping and laundry services are provided weekly and three nutritious, chef-prepared meals are served restaurant style each day. From assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, or medication management, our specially trained staff is here to take worry away from you so you can focus on more important matters. Our entire staff is dedicated to providing the finest quality personal services and exceptional care to foster healthy and independent lives for our elders. Please call and arrange for a complimentary lunch and personal tour!