Washington Township Senior Living - Mantua Township, NJ

Friendly, caring staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Washington Township Senior Living! The facility itself is nicely decorated and always clean, it feels like a 5 star hotel as opposed to a senior facility! The staff is very attentive and friendly, and they take great care of the residents. My folks are really enjoying themselves here!

Looked like a nice place

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This seemed like a nice place overall, but I don't think it would have been a good fit for my loved one. They are expensive, but they had a lot of different activities and services for that price. Unfortunately I think my loved one's care needs were too high to be able to enjoy everything they offered.

Seemed like a nice place

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this seemed like a nice place overall, it was clean and well kept and the staff were friendly. It's worth a look if you're searching in the area!

Very passionate and kind, excellent care

I pretty much like everything. I really don't have any complaints.

I find them to be very, very kind. My mother has dementia. They seem to go over and above to make sure she was comfortable. They constantly reassure her, tell her everything was OK.

There are a wide variety of activities for residents to do there. My mother mostly gets involved in things that had to do with music. She unfortunately isn't much of a joiner.

The location is ideal for us, because I have seven brothers and sisters, and that is kind of centrally located in Washington township.

Feeling welcome

My dad has been a member of this community for just over a week and he seems to be adjusting very well, which, I'm sure for a 97 year old it isn't the easiest thing. Everyone has been so welcoming and kind, doing all they can to ease any of his anxiety.

I want my mom in a place where she is receives the best care.

The activities are bingo, a couple games, there were some outings. She’s keeping busy. They provided activities.

Mother said the food was good, the choices were good.
I toured the place when she moved in. After she moved in they didn’t provide internet service. I felt the fees paid should have included internet.

I want my mom in a place where she is receives the best care.

Great experience so far

So far we are very impressed. The staff has been great, very friendly and helpful, and we have no complaints about the care services. We also really like the feel of the community, it has a homey atmosphere, very warm and friendly. Also the food is very good.

Not a good experience

We had been working with them to move Mom in after a rehab stay, but they decided at the last minute that she required more care than they were able to provide, due to a reason that I'm sure had already been discussed when we were placing her. This cancellation at the 11th hour created quite the emergency, and we feel it could have been handled better. The community itself looked nice enough, but we never moved Mom in.

Mom is really enjoying it!

This is a very nice community, Mom is enjoying herself a lot. She is becoming quite the social butterfly, getting along well with everyone, and participating in lots of activities! The community is very active, which is especially nice for Mom.
They really need to work on the food. They talked it up during the tour and it left a lot to be desired, fairly bland and not a lot of variety.

Brand New Facility

I had lunch here when I was thinking about moving my parents in. The facility is brand new and very nice. The food was very good. We liked the place, but we decided to go with one closer to me in Philadelphia.

Smooth transition

Moving my mother from another state has proven to be a smooth transition. From our first visit to Washington Township Senior Living my mother was happy. I had not seen her smile for months. Once she realized my choice for her was 5 minutes away from our home she was completely on board. The staff is attentive, there are plenty of activities and the management team is responsive to our requests. I have made a good choice for my mothers' care at this time of her life.

Looks very nice. Have an aunt living ...

Looks very nice. Have an aunt living there 5 years. Know people who have family members living there as well. Near hospital.

Me and my daughter tour the facility....

Me and my daughter tour the facility.It was very nice and we like it. Planning on our next move. I will let you know.

Loved this place and [staff represent...

Loved this place and [staff representative]! We had a very good feeling for WTSL. My mother has friends at Voorhees Senior Living so that may have some weight in where we finally go.

Washington Township Senor Living is conveniently located across from Kennedy Health System. We are quietly set back in a wooded setting away from the hustle and bustle, yet totally accessible to specialty care. At Washington Township Senior Living we view life as a new beginning! There is the opportunity of establishing new friendships with folks that have a common interest, and involvement in an active lifestyle engaging in a variety of activities. There is something for everyone, whether it be quiet time enjoying a good book in our beautiful Library, enjoying a scenic walk or singing and dancing along with our very own “Starlites”. Take part in one or more of our many life enriching programs, which promote spiritual, educational, emotional and physical health. Want to celebrate a birthday, anniversary, or any special occasion? We’ll accommodate you in one of our Private Dining Rooms. With convenient access to shopping malls, restaurants, recreational parks and more, our residents may take advantage of our superb location with our complimentary transportation services. Stop by for a get to know us visit so you can experience for yourself why our residents refer to our community as their home and to our staff as their extended family.