Greenfield Senior Living at Cross Keys - Glassboro, NJ

One Of Our Top Picks For Our Mother

This was the second choice for my mother, and her needs. This is very nice community, and our tour of it went very well. The community looked nice, and everything looked nice, and clean. The staff we met was informative, and our questions were answered. The experience was a great one, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

Excellant!!! Our number one choice. The seniors are having so much fun. [Removedd] is very engaging. Mom will really like it here.

Simply terrific.

We looked at a lot of places but never found anything as positive as Greenfield. The facility is terrific and the staff is too. We like the fact that it is one story without the confusion and congestion of the elevators etc. Our friend who moved there is very happy. We see a great improvement in his health and mental attitude. The management made it very easy for us to complete the paperwork, health checkup and move him in within just a few days.

Very home like setting

So glad [Removed] from "A Place for Mom" suggested this place, it was perfect for our parents.

Good Tour

Our tour of this community went well. Everybody was very kind and helpful. The community from what I saw is very well maintained. The tour guide was friendly and kind. It was a nice tour, but not the place for us.

Everything is Good

So far my mom likes the community and it has been good so far. She likes the meals she eats and thinks it is good food. They keep the community clean and well maintained through out the facility. My mom participates in a lot of activities and is always busy. I would recommend this community.

Going well

The staff is very compassionate and pleasant. The facility itself is airy and clean. The other residents here are nice and they make you feel right at home when you walk in. Overall, I would say things are going well so far.

Great place to live

I was very impressed how the staff is very careing and pro active with the residents.

Loved this place and was my #1 choice