Magnolia by the Lakes - Keego Harbor, MI

I would not put anyone here!

I did not get a good feeling from this place. The lady that was helping us was more concerned about how much money we had instead of the care and quality of work that she was going to give my father in law. I felt that they were on a budget because the residents could not have seconds of food.

Beautiful Complex!!

I have no complaints about the tour my family and I received from this community, the building was beautiful inside and out and was very well maintained. I enjoyed the different amenities they offered as well as how spacious the lobby and dinning room was . It was just not the right fit for my dad.

Needs Much Improvement

Magnolia by the Lakes offers a nice looking, clean indoor environment, but the help they hire is underwhelming. Very underwhelming. And the owner shows no interest in her investment. Some of the aides they hire do not seem to like old people, some are slow and lazy. Only 3 aides are good, caring, professional, truly hard Working. Magnolia's Care Services do not communicate with each other very well, and both company's management is all lip service. Three meetings with them have produced nominal results. They just do not follow through with any "care plan" you offer up for your loved one. Hopefully this review will stimulate them to care a little more about the care they say they will provide.

Rita [removed]

My mother is in great hands
EVERYONE so kind and attentive
Beautiful facility
Many many thanks to Jason

I love this place

I moved my mother to Magnolia by the Lakes and it was a great decision. She loves it there, she gets great care, and they are very nice, and accommodating. I am so glad I found this place. She has everything she wanted in an assisted living place at price she can afford.

Peace of Mind

I sleep better at night knowing my parents are at Magnolis By the Lakes. My parents have been moved 3 times this year to and from Assisted Living Residence. Reason for most moves is poor care. At Magnolia, Staff is friendly and helpful. Jason was very accommodating and still available to assist after the move in.
Location is beautiful between 2 lakes and although a 25 minute drive for me, traffic is light.
Monthly fees are very reasonable and full of value such as; all handicap accessible rooms and large bathrooms, Professional Chef provides 3 meals, 3 snacks,, Monthly phone, cable,and internet all included in room charge, in house medical office and a swimming pool! Never have I seen a swimming pool for Elder rehab in an Assisted Living Residence.
Mt. Everest Caring provides in house care. Staff does a nice job and truly this is the most important aspect of daily living and peace of mind.
Thank you Dr. Bagne for setting a new standard in Elder Housing.

Nice looking, brand new community!

We visited this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking community! The facility was brand new, and very clean and well kept! The staff were also very friendly. However, at the time we toured it it was so new that it was still very empty, and I wanted somewhere a bit more settled down for my loved one.

Magnolia by the Lakes is the premier senior luxury resort village overlooking Cass and Sylvan Lakes in Keego Harbor. The village will include Magnolia North, Magnolia South, and Mercury Village.

Phase one is Magnolia North which will offer 20 units with enhanced services and is scheduled to open Fall 2014. Phase two is Magnolia South which will offer 105 units for independent living. The Harbor Walk, an old world, climate-controlled indoor strolling street overlooking Cass Lake will connect Magnolia North and South.

Attached to Magnolia North is Mercury Village which includes the Medical Center and the Village Square. The Medical Center will offer on-site doctors' office, an indoor heated and jetted pool, a full-service rejuvenation center, and a fitness center. The Village Square will consist of La Belle Patisserie, Barcelona Bistro, Gelato Italiano, Irish Pub, a youth Activity Center, the Windmill of Holland Gift Shop, and Luigi's Beauty and Barber Shop.