Autumn Leaves of Lee’s Summit - Lee's Summit, MO

Autumn Leaves of Lee’s Summit - Lee's Summit, MO has yet not published prices.

Beware

If I could give this place is zero I would this is the worst facility I have ever seen! We had our loved one there since it first opened and we had to move him this place needs to be shut down! Please think twice before putting your loved one here!

Horrible Place

My uncle was there and we had to move him out of this place! It is absolutely horrible! This is supposed to be a memory care facility I can't tell my uncle got out numerous times and one of the guys got out and ended up two blocks down the road very dangerous place! Definitely think twice about putting your loved one here.

Autumn Leaves of Lees Summit is Awesome

Autumn Leaves of Lees Summit has been a real blessing for our family. My mother is safe, loved, and surrounded by a very caring staff. One of the major reasons we chose Autumn Leaves is that it is a memory care only facility. All the staff from administrative to kitchen to care givers are actively involved in daily care and know each resident well.
The facility is always spotlessly clean. Activities are enjoyable and at a level that the residents can enjoy. Safety is a major concern for us. All persons entering and leaving the facility must be let in/out by a staff member. All staff members are aware of each resident's requirment for mobility, support, and assistance. Each resident is treated with dignity and respect.
The staff also provides support and asssistance to family members. We are welcome any time. They always provide a status and how it is going when they see us.
This is the best decision we have made since mom has been diagnosed.