The Village at Carroll Park - Grandview, MO

It's great! I'm very happy with them.

It's great! I'm very happy with them. I've been very lucky. I would give them a five plus. It's worked out really well.

very pleased

We are very pleased with the services there. Maxine is very happy here. They're doing a great job. They also have great food.

Love the care given to my loved one!

I love the personal care given to my loved one and the friendliness of the staff. The only thing I would improve on is upgrading the facility.

The Village at Carroll Park is a very nice place. The staff is very accommodating and helpful. Cleanliness is a priority of the administration. Also visiting hours are open and family is encourages to visit at any time.
There are activities but I wish there was more communication about activities that family members could take part in. The food smells really good.
Overall, The Village at Carroll Park is a God send for my loved one.

It's very small and family like. I think they do a good job.

It's usually fairly clean. My dad is also always very clean. I never come in and seen the room a mess either. The only thing I don't like, is that I don't get a lot of feedback when the doctor comes to the home for a visit. It's a nice place. It's very small and family like. I think they do a good job.

Care for Dad

This care home is family owned and operated. It may not be the fanciest place but it is very clean and odor free. The entire staff is very caring, helpful and accommodating to the families needs. We knew this was the perfect place for our father.

A wonderful blessing!

A place for mom was truly a blessing to us. It allowed me to help my brother by hunting for a place for our mother from 500 miles away. I was able to have calls back from two care centers for memory assisted living the same day I talked to JoAnn from a place for mom. My brother checked it out and we now have her settled in an affordable and very caring place with helpful and kind people. we can't thank them enough!

It's very nice, the staff is really good and helpful.

It's very nice, the staff is really good and helpful. My brother seems to be relaxed and comfortable. The mattress was worn and the cleaning could be a lot better than what it is. The food could have a little more variety, and a little more choice it would be better.

It was okay, but they had pretty small rooms.

It was okay, but they had pretty small rooms. We would have had a semi private room and a shared bathroom. It was pretty tiny and there wasn't much space, just a thin curtain between the two beds. There wasn't much privacy.