Benton House of Raymore - Raymore, MO

Benton House of Raymore - Raymore, MO has yet not published prices.

My mom liked that Benton House was new (2yrs) construction, but they have zero security systems in place and don't even plan to install a camera at the front of the house at this time. She likes Benton House because it is new and the residents are younger, more lively and seem happier. At Benton House the individuals were PCAs and one RN for both assisted living and memory care. The residents are tracked by their emergency lanyard/button (I didn't see anyone wearing theirs), which leaves the resident responsible for his/her personal safety.

Jessica Miller

We appreciate your feedback, and will use your comments as a means of improvement. If you would like to discuss this feedback in any further detail, please give us a call.

An Excellent Community

My wife has moved into Benton House of Raymore. Overall, it has been an excellent experience for both of us. It’s a very small community with only about 40 or more residents. As a result, the staff is able to be very attentive to their needs. The nurses are very attentive and are constantly making their rounds during the day to check on my wife and the other residents, and to help them take their medications. The facility is clean and very well maintained. It was built within the past couple of years, so it is still very new. The maintenance man is also top rate. He is always maintaining the facility and grounds to make sure everything is in excellent condition. Really, my wife’s only complaint is the food. I find that they provide complete and nutritious meals, but she wishes it was more like a home cooked meal. All in all, we are both very satisfied with Benton House so far.

Going pretty good

Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. We have good communication with the staff. They are helpful and friendly. Mom likes the food, however it is not always hot enough. The community is nice and mom is becoming more active. This community has a homey feeling to it and I would recommend it.

Jessica Miller

We are truly happy your mother is enjoying her stay. We will be sure to take your feedback into consideration for the future in our continued efforts to improve. If you have any further feedback to share or would like to speak in greater detail about your concerns feel free to give us a call. Thank you.

I would recommend This community!!

The communication with the staff has been good. Mom is in the memory care unit and they do offer some activities. The food appears to be good and they are well organized. This is a clean newer community. I liked the layout of this community. They have numerous entries for the residents to use.

Good Care

I toured this community for my mom. The staff was nice and friendly. They answered my questions. The activiites were offered were very good. I feel families would benefit here for there loved ones,.

Mom Is Doing Well

She has adjusted well and is doing fine. The staff do their best to accommodate my mom's needs. She get help with rehab and joins in a few activities. The staff work well with her.

Very nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Benton House! It's a very nice place, I'd give them top marks across the board. The facility is clean and well kept, the staff is friendly, and they take good care of the residents. We're very satisfied with the service!

Jessica Miller

Thank you for sharing about your experience at our community and we are so happy you are part of our Benton House family! Please know we are always available if you have any questions and we thank you for your time! – Benton House of Raymore