Nautilus Hotel - Atlantic Beach, NY

Wonderful experience for grandma

We moved my grandmother into the Nautilus about 8 months ago. We could not have found a better place for her. The attitude and compassion of the management and staff is absolutely fantastic. If you looking for fancy the Nautilus probably isn’t a good fit but if you are looking for a nice place, with a great view, compassionate staff, daily activities and reasonable price the Nautilus is the place.

Too isolated in the winter

The staff is excellent and very kind to the residents and always take good care of them. There are plenty of activities and entertainment if the seniors want to participate. The medical staff is helpful and there's an emergency room within five miles of the hotel. I am very pleased with the care my mother receives there

Review of Nautilus Hotel - Atlantic Beach, NY

This place looks nothing like a Senior living. It looks like a hospitals without a doctors and nurses. Very dipresing environtment.

Wonderful involved and participates

Karen over at the Nautilus Hotel is just wonderful and involved and participates. The staffing was attentive and friendly. Clean, friendly, satisfied with services.

just wonderful

It is just wonderful at Nautilus Hotel. I do think they should make their bathrooms in the individual rooms more handicap accessible. Also right now for physical therapy the staff just come in your room, I would like to see this facility have a regular gym for that specifically. Overall it has been a good experience here.

The Nautilus in Atlantic Beach has breathtaking view of ocean

The Nautilus in Atlantic Beach has breathtaking views of the ocean. Building is old and worn. The social worker and the aides are very caring. Both my parents are living there for $5,000.00/month including a runner. Can't get that anywhere else in NY area.

Great place

Place is great but you have to pay extra for services.

Thank you.

I was initially overwhelmed by all of the phone calls from different assisted living places. We looked at several and decided on the Nautilus Hotel because it was close to where we live and it seemed like the best fit. After two weeks of living there, my brother-in-law is very happy. The food is very good and he likes all of the programs. Everything is very clean although the lobby area could use a facelift. The staff is excellent!

Wonderful!

They're wonderful and accommodating. My mother moved into Nautilus and then she fell so she's in the hospital right now but she can't wait to go back. She loves the food and the people. The administrator and the staff there are awesome. Someone is sitting with her at the hospital right now because they knew I couldn't be there. The only reason I gave them a 4 is because I don't think there are enough elevators for the people with walkers.

By the sea...amidst the South Shore's most prestigious oceanfront residential community is The Nautilus Hotel. Designed in the tradition of a grand resort hotel. The Nautilus Hotel offers an enriched, carefree lifestyle for discerning, senior adults. Located on the boardwalk in Atlantic Beach, The Nautilus Hotel is most accesible to the city, while just minutes away from the fabulous Five Towns for your shopping and leisure pleasure. Conveniently located to excellent professional services and well recognized hospitals. Tha Nautilus Hotel is surrounded by the community's most desirable amenities. Newly decorated and meticulously maintained, The Nautilus Hotel has been designed with your personal comfort and pleasure in mind. Many of our spacious beautifully furnished sun drenched rooms offer ocean view. Terraces with the convenience of its own private bath and refrigerator. Wheelchair accessible showers are available. Our carefully trained staff take pride in serving the individual needs of our guests and are dedicated to providing all the health services, activities and amenities desired to maintain an active, healthy lifestyle. Daily housekeeping is provided as well as 24 hour security. Friendships blossom in our common areas. Our newly decorated dining room with panoramic ocean views makes mealtime a favorite time. Three delicious kosher meals with a choice of menu are graciously served to our guests daily. Special diets are available. For your relaxation afternoon refreshments are served in our tea room. We offer a variety of social and recreational activities including professional live entertainment, discussions, games, exercise, creative arts and trips.