Ashley Manor - Brookhurst - Medford, OR

Happy Home Environment

My dad is now staying at this community. It is a great fit for him in all ways. It looks like a home and give a homey feeling. There is enough food and many options to choose from. They have an activity board with at least 2 to 3 things to do. There are less residents so there is more interaction and they all are friendly. This community is full secured and always clean. My dad is well taken care of and my family is impressed with how clean and nice this place is.

good place

The move-in experience was very good. The person that I worked with was very accommodating and made it very easy for us. It was something that we had to deal with with some urgency, and she really helped us out.

The other residents there are not fully functioning, so my father (who is still up and about and functioning though he has dementia) does not really have anyone to interact with, except when we visit.

But they keep him safe, clean, and well fed. Overall he is doing well and we are pleased. It is a good place.

the staff was very nice, bu...

the staff was very nice, but not as clean as arrowhead. they had one room available. this is a locked facility. some odors coming from open bathrooms.