Judy's Senior Foster Care - Medford, OR

Judy's Senior Foster Care - Medford, OR has yet not published prices.

most terrific place in the world

Judy's Senior Foster Care was my life saving input from my mother. They did such personal care up untill her last breath. If I had to go in hospice, I would go myself, because it just seemed like family. My mother had to go in hospice and even on the last day of her life, all the caregivers from this facility came in to see her and say their good byes. You were welcome there. I still go up and visit the staff there. The care they give is so personal. One of the ladies even went out and bought her a night gown, because mom liked the the t-shirt night gowns. This facility was the most terrific place in the world. I couldn't have asked for a better place for my mother. It relieved my mind knowing she was there.

Loving and caring place

I just place my mom at Judy's Senior care. The place is
just like home. The staff there is very friendly and caring.
Now I have peace of mind that she taken of the way I would. I would never think place her any were else.
I have been a carer and I was so happy to fine
Judy's Senior Foster Care. Now I peace of mind.

Judy's Senior Foster Home
~A Home with Heart~

Our beautiful home opened in June 2011. Judy, the owner, has been caregiving for 12 years. She started out in private care and then decided to open up a foster care home 2 years ago. We have 5 caregivers on staff. Rachel, a sweet young lady, who watches over our residents at night. Amber, a young lady with a sweet smile and a soft voice. Brandi, an uplifting and positive caregiver. And Maureen (a.k.a. Mo), our resident manager who lives on the premises and is always ready with a smile.

We share a family-like atmosphere. Family and friends are encouraged to visit as often as possible. Our door is always open for all visitors.

We offer nutritious home cooked meals. Specializing in diabetic, low salt and Coumadin diets.

Our staff is trained in diabetic care. Able to administer all medications, insulin injections etc. We take care of making medical appointments when needed and scheduling transport to and from appointments. We are here to help with all your needs.

Laugh, love, live at Judy's senior foster home.
We will take excellent care of You!