Farmington Square at Medford - Medford, OR

Farmington Square at Medford - Medford, OR has yet not published prices.

A tour

This looked like a nice clean community when we toured. I did like the layout of the community we chose better. The people we met were nice and friendly.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of your tour. We appreciate your kind words about our team and cleanliness.

Starting Out Nicely

It seems to be going well for my dad and we check on monitor him too. The staff appear to be dedicated and communicate with us. I think the community is nearly as clean as it needs to be. Activities are available but we oversee it because it has not been on a schedule yet.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and community. We encourage you to contact us directly so that we may address your concerns about activities. Please contact us via our compliments or concerns hotline that can be reached by visiting our website.

Many Residents With High Level Of Care

My father is no longer at the community. This is a decent community, but they have a lot of residents with high care needs. The staff was very busy often. I had some issues with the lay out of the community. They did provide nice care, and I was pleased with the food. It was just an extreme environment, with a lot going on.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. Our community design was created to provide for the needs of our residents with varying symptoms of memory loss. We take pride in our care and thank you for your kind words.

A nice place

Seems to be a very good choice for our Mother. She is getting excellent care, and I'm not getting the calls of accident or injury that I was from the previous home. The food smelled wonderful! They have various levels of care also, so if she gets worse, they can handle it. The price is lower than most also.

Radiant Senior Living

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community.

Review of Farmington Square At Medford-Medford, Or

The rooms are airy and sunny! It has lots of space for Mother to roll around in her wheel chair. It has adequate staffing for one on one time. It also has outdoor space and the food smelled Delicious!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words.

This facility will be a calm and steady ship for any storm you are weathering.

This facility has the absolute best employees I have ever worked with. Two weeks ago my 75 yr old Mom died suddenly leaving behind my step-dad, who is 82, blind, has dementia, fragile, a fall risk and needs major bathroom help. I was devastated and had no idea what to do, when I called the executive director, Missy Kirkland, she was a calming ship in my storm of chaos. She helped me get an interview the very next day, and then the day after that the physical assessor came right over and made my step-dad and I so completely comfortable we knew this was the place for us. We moved my step-dad in two days letter. Missy helped me with the financial, the Dr's orders, really, I would have been lost with out her. THEN when we arrived, later than we wanted, tired, overwhelmed, the staff stepped right in, Christian, Victoria, Laurie, they held our hands literally, let us cry, helped with all the set up, then they texted me every day for a week afterwards to let me know how it was going. I'm still getting weekly reports. THIS is the best place because the staff is of the best people God put on this earth.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and community.

Not bad from what I've seen!

My mother-in-law is living there; from what I've seen so far during my visit it has gone well!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with Farmington Square! We appreciate your kind words.

pleased

Overall our experience with Farmington has been very good. The only area where I do think they could stand to improve is with their activities, but overall we are very pleased.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our community.

Very nice place!

This is a very very nice place for anyone who stays here! The staff are all very caring and have great personalities. It was a great place, and definitely worth a look!

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience of Farmington Square in Medford. We appreciate your kind words!

Wonderful Caring Facility for My Mom!!

Awwww.. the lady in the picture is one of my mom's caregivers. I absolutely love Farmington and my mom is happier than she has ever been. They have a relatively new Activities person that is so wonderful. They do all kinds of activities and include my mom and all the other residents. The only thing I have had any issues with is the Director and in working with him we are getting along relatively well. But the rest of the staff are so sweet and patient. It's so nice to go see my mom and she is clean and healthy and smiling and happy! She actually seems like she is getting better. I don't really know how the cost compares but I don't worry about the cost... I worry about my mom and how she is cared for and loved by the staff. I would highly recommend this place for anyone wanting to place a family member somewhere where they will get love as well as the care they need.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with our community. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Warm & Caring!

Farmington Square is a wonderful & warm place. They seem to really care there. Such a totally different experience from the first place we put my Dad in. My Dad seem to be very relaxed & comfortable at Farmington Square.
It is like a big warm home there & not barren & chaotic like the other place. Farmington Square goes the extra distance for you and your loved one. I am so happy we made the change for my Dad. We do love him so much.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for your kind words about our community and for taking the time to comment!

I Would Never Recommend Them

Their cost is based on a point system and every little thing makes the points go up and the cost go up. The room rate went up two times when my dad and step mom were there. It was relentless. It's like they didn't care if dad ran out of money and he almost did.

I liked most of the staff except for the director. We talked to him when we went up there to move stuff out. He just doesn't have his priorities right. We went back to get some paperwork after they moved out and it felt confining. The only place that the residents have to roam is either in their apartment, the hallways that circles around to the dining room and the living room. Most of the residents hang out in the dining room and there's no activities going on. it was very weird. I couldn't wait to get out of there. I would never recommend that anyone go there.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience. We have a Compliments or Concerns hotline that can be reached by calling [removed] or emailing [removed]. The hotline is also available through our website. We encourage you to contact us directly about your experience so that we may address your concerns. Thank you.

well organized, compassionate, 24/7 (...

well organized, compassionate, 24/7 (truly) safe environment. It was my mom's 4th residence in the retirement industry, and she is the happiest she has ever been. thank you for your referral.

Radiant Senior Living

This is the best of all the "institut...

This is the best of all the "institutional type" homes I've looked at.

Radiant Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your tour of our community!

Farmington Square Medford Memory Care community provides exceptional specialized Memory Care options. Every day at Farmington Square Medford we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. We offer exceptional care, wellness programs and social activities in family atmosphere to create a community you'll enjoy calling home. Our team of dedicated and compassionate staff is there when you need them.