Impressed

I was really impressed when I came to visit my Grammy on 8-3-2017 at Fern Gardens. The staff was so friendly and I was so impressed with "Robin" in my grandmothers cottage. She was very kind and made me feel at ease. I am so happy she is there in Fern Gardens care.
Thank you.... [Removed]

Someone should investigate!

My grandmother is there at Fern Gardens, Medford, OR. and you would think that for the amount of money that is being spent for her care, that they would be able to clean her bathroom and her room on a regular basis. Not only for sanitary purposes (feses on the floor and dirty clothes everywhere) BUT JUST FOR A SENSE OF PRIDE. But what topped it all, is when she fell and broke her hip and you guys put her back in bed. Only when she complain about pain did you guys do anything. I believe something legally can be done.

My mother is doing very well in the care of the Fern Gardens. The place is clean and nice and the staff is all very friendly. The only thing that bothers us is that it's hard to get ahold of them after hours and on weekends. The meals are good, my mother says she loves them. I would like to find her a place with more residents that are at the same level of care as her.

Great facility and awesome staff. Its a very welcoming environment. Every resident is made to feel as comfortable as if they we're in their own home, which it is their home, unlike these big business the time and love the staff give each resident is nothing that I have experienced. I wish we found this place sooner. If you would like to see your family member treated with care and love in a home environment this is the place, you will not be disappointed. They deserve it.

Awesome facility. Amazing staff. They care for residents like their own family. I love this place