Cascades of Grants Pass - Grants Pass, OR

Cascades of Grants Pass - Grants Pass, OR has yet not published prices.

Lovely facility and good food

For the most part, things have been going very well here for my Aunt. She loves the facility, she likes the food, and everyone is so nice to her. Some days are better than others but she’s at least doing well. I’ve been able to eat with her a few times and only 1 time has the meat been dry, and that’s within 2 months. The staff is good and they always come if she pushes her emergency button. However, the cleanliness isn’t so great at least in her room. Housekeeping only comes by once a week and she’s almost completely blind so it’s difficult for her to keep things clean. The rest of the facility always looks very nice and clean, though.

An excellent community

My dad seems to enjoy living at this community, however mom is still adjusting to living here. Dad has started to participate in some of the activities. I have tried the food and it is good. The staff are encouraging and helpful. The grounds are nice and the community is very clean. I would recommend this community.

I Would Like To See Long Term Staff

My mom is fine as a resident but the only thing that is frustrating has been seeing a fast turn over with the staff here. Otherwise, they have activities for them to socialize and they are making good meals. I feel they are on top of cleanliness too.

They Offer Good Space For Two Residents

All is well for my parents who are in the independent side. They picked this place because they have cottages that has enough space for them. They also get 3 meals but the food runs out within 20 minutes. They were out of chicken and we were stuck with liver. When we call them they are not answering the phone, after about the third time they answer. Their billing system is bad too, no one from families to the staff understand the billing. They do not offer extra care for those in the independent side.

Families BEWARE

After my mother living at this Grants
pass Brookdale assisted Living facility for 14 years, I would NOT recommend this facility to any loved one. From her clean clothes being thrown on the unclean carpet, not hung up in her closet, to the old food and dirty forks between her chair and the AC/Heating unit, used diapers on the bathroom floor. This facility has gone downhill since Brookdale to ownership.
Families BEWARE !!
After moving her belongings out near the end of Feb. 2017, I was promised, by the administrator, they would not charge my mother any more money. I checked her account mid March and found they had gone ahead [Removed].
Families BEWARE of this Brookdale facility in Grants Pass Oregon.

A friends care

My friend is in this community and is trying to adjust with a new living situation. The staff have been helpful with his new move. He has a bigger room then the studio he moved into when he first arrived here. They do offer him meals so that he does nor often cook in his room. They offer him alot of activiites that he is not wanting to participate it with others. This is a nice independant community. They offer transportation if needed. This has been a challenger for him. I would higly recommend this community for families.

Very nice tour!

The staff that offered the tour of Brookdale Grants Pass Village were able to address all of my questions. They took the time to review everything that the community had to offer even before we went on the walk through of the community. The community offers assisted living and memory care but they did not have a room available in the timeline that we needed. It is a big facility and the layout could make it a little difficult for my loved one to find their way around.

Providing My Mother With Great Care

This is truly a wonderful memory care community. They are doing a great job caring for my mother and her needs. The community looks great, her room and the community are well-kept. I'am very happy with all they have done for us. I know she is safe and being cared for well. They are all the residents, they are the main focus. Everybody is very kind and caring. Overall everything has worked out very well. This is a community I would.

Stay away from Brookdale

Make sure you do your research, and there are much better places out there than Brookdale... I will be writing a letter to our local newspaper.

My mom was always in clothes that were not hers, and little to know Activities.... Doctor Fogg is a joke..

In-Laws Live There

My in-laws lived there for a year. They were on the third floor. My father-in-law doesn't like anything. He said they were too far from the dining room and different things but then they decided to go back (they were looking at places in California) and they got a place on the bottom floor. My mother-in-law is comfortable again. He's got a little dementia and he's still complaining but they have friends there and I stayed there for 3 nights. They gave me a room because I was catching a flight back to California. I went down and had dinner with them. There was only one meal that I didn't care for. Other than that I thought they were all very good.

In-Law Live There

My mother-in-law is comfortable again. He's got a little dementia and he's still complaining but they have friends there and I stayed there for 3 nights. They gave me a room because I was catching a flight back to California. I went down and had dinner with them. There was only one meal that I didn't care for. other than that I though they were all very good.

Cascades of Grants Pass Village is dedicated to promoting the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well being of all residents.
We believe in dignity of each individual, recognizing that every person has physical, mental, social, emotional, and spiritual needs and rights and that these rights must be respected. Our staff has been specially trained in Alzheimer’s care. Treat your loved one to a bright and unique environment where your energies are free from the everyday care. Services are tailored to the specific needs and preferences of each resident. Support Group each 3rd Tuesday of the month at 2:30.