Autumn House of Grants Pass - Grants Pass, OR

Autumn House of Grants Pass - Grants Pass, OR has yet not published prices.

This is a WONDERFUL memory care facility

I and my entire family are VERY grateful for the wonderful care my 94 year old mother received during two recent respite care stays at Autumn House. If my mother’s health hadn’t deteriorated so quickly, making it necessary to put her under hospice care, we would have moved her there and felt confident that she’d be happy and would receive exceptional care as a resident.
The facility itself is welcoming, clean and very peaceful – exactly what we wanted for my mother. And the Autumn House administrator was a pleasure to work with. She was always kind, supportive, and very understanding in all of our dealings with her and I’m sure the great atmosphere at Autumn House is a reflection of her professionalism. Each one of the staff that we came in contact with was competent, dedicated, and hard-working – but most of all, very caring and friendly.
I highly recommend this memory care facility to anyone in the Southern Oregon area and Grants Pass specifically.

Kuddos to Autum House!

I am very impressed by the care and concern the caregivers give my Dad and the other residents. I can't tell you the peace of mind that gives me knowing he is somewhere that they are attentive to his needs and really seem to care. It feels more like a home than an institution. The caregivers are very hard working and seem to know how to handle and respond to each resident.

Autumn House feels like home.

Autumn House has been the best place we could imagine for my very much-loved dad. When it became clear that he couldn't be cared for safely at home any longer, Autumn House was a lifesaver! The caregivers are compassionate, gentle, and loving -- and extremely skilled at their work. They don't just do what's necessary; they really got to know Dad and they approach him in ways that are comfortable and reassuring to him.

The residents at Autumn House (along with their family members) are treated with respect, and patience. It is such a comfort to know that Dad is happy, comfortable and engaged. He often remarks about how beautiful his surroundings are!

The facility itself is beautiful, clean and feels like someone's home. There is nothing institutional about it in any way. We couldn't have found a better place for Dad if we'd designed it ourselves.

Autumn House of Grants Pass is a small residential home that is designed to build a community of seniors living together. While some elderly need assistance, we want to offer that assistance as well as a family atmosphere that puts everyone at ease. We offer two semi-private rooms and eleven private rooms on our campus. In addition to the rooms we offer, our common area and kitchen are a big part of what we do. Each resident can watch food being prepared and even participate in the preparation of the food. We want everyone to enjoy themselves, but we always everyone to feel as independent as possible. We have a diverse activity calendar that allows our residents to keep their minds and bodies engaged as much as possible. Plus, we have special events where family and friends can vist for a special day or evening with their loved ones. We want your entire family to feel comfortable with choosing us, and we hope you visit us for a tour to see the beautiful little community we have built based solely on loving care of the elderly.