Ashby Ponds - Ashburn, VA has yet not published prices.

Not A Good Fit

A family member took a tour of Ashby Ponds for me, and overall, she did not feel it was a good fit for our loved one. The community had a smell when we walked in, which did not sit well with us. We decided it was not the best place for our loved one.

Very nice looking place!

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. Their memory care unit looked great! Unfortunately, at the time of our search they did not have any openings, but this is definitely somewhere I would consider as an option for my loved one!

Lots of Amenities - Large Deposit

It’s a retirement community – independent living – but they were in the process of opening a facility that is for assisted living so it would be the whole continuum of senior care. The catch was that while the monthly rent was lower there is a very significant deposit. We were never sure how that deposit would be treated. We investigated and it would have been $2000 a month but it was something like $236,000 for the deposit which was just wasn’t going to work, economically. It was a really nice facility – modern with lots of conveniences and amenities on site but my mom’s not going to swim or putt golf balls so that wasn’t going to work for us.