Brightview Great Falls - Great Falls, VA

Wonderful memory care unit

They do an absolutely wonderful job at Brightview Great Falls! My loved one has Parkinson's and dementia, and the staff here do a wonderful job taking care of him. The memory care staff are all specially trained to handle these issues, and they obviously know their stuff. Not only do they take great care of my loved one, they were able to refer me to some literature about dementia that really changed how I'm seeing things. I also really like that they care they provide is on a sliding pricing scale, if your loved one needs additional help it's very easy to just scale up the number of hours. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into dementia or alzheimer's care in the area!

Helpful, welcoming staff

Overall I think they've done a good job at Brightview Great Falls. The sales staff was very useful during the touring and signing stages, and the staff here has really gone out of their way helping my loved one adjust to the new setting.

head and shoulders above the last place

The staff are absolutely fabulous at Brightview Great Falls. They have been head and shoulders above the last place that mom was in, and that was not a bad place. When I went to check on her yesterday because she was not feeling well the manager on duty came with me - called the on-duty nurse just to check on her and then when we determined she was not drinking enough went and got her a cup of Vitamin Water. He told told me they had that in stock since they opened because a lot of times the residents needed those vitamins and electrolytes. It is just that attention to detail and quality care that really makes a difference. We are really happy with this facility.

Highly Recommended

The whole process of getting in there was very easy, the people there are very helpful. It's a new place, so it is clean and has a very nice setting and when you walk in you feel like it is a good place. I do not think we have run into any real problems. She seems to be adjusting, the staff goes out of their way to integrate them into the place. I would recommend them.

MOM

Very nice & clean place to live. Mom seems to feel much better and is more alert after moving here. Medicines are given to her on on time now.

Best Assisted Living in Fairfax County

Fantastic care and the food is delicious. Beautiful décor and the activities are stimulating for men and women. They really go the extra mile in every way.

Review of Brightview Great Falls Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Great Falls, VA

The actual community was not yet open to tour but has since opened. Joanna spent a good amount of time answering my questions and has subsequently followed up several times. I am concerned that the staff is all new to each other and may not have developed a great amount of synergy yet. Location is great and community has a slightly differnt approach that the previous five.

At Brightview Great Falls, you have the freedom to live an active lifestyle while getting the help you need with the activities of daily living. You’ll have a care program that is carefully catered to balance your need for assistance with your desire for independence. You and your family will enjoy the beautiful nature preserve that surrounds the community, yet still have access to the restaurants, shops, and other places that make our Great Falls assisted living community so great! With a putting green, golfers can work on their short game, and wind down later next to the outdoor fire pit and water fountain. Enjoy a sing-along on the baby grand piano, a full calendar of cultural events., plus a daily happy hour, all while getting the care you deserve. And with a location that’s convenient to Route 7 and the DC Beltway, it’s easy for the family to come visit. You’ll live your most active lifestyle at Brightview Great Falls with our vibrant assisted living and innovative dementia care! Schedule a personal visit today to see how we can help offer more than other Great Falls assisted living communities and nursing homes.