Herndon Harbor House - Herndon, VA

Office closes early get answering machine

This place shared a senior center with them.Had some type of activity going on at the time. Hard to find a parking spot. They didn't have a model to show us, rather disappointing.

A visit

This community looked clean and well maintained when we toured it. The person that took us on tour was nice. The location was not good for us and they did not have an opening when we were looking.

Wanted To Stay In Fairfax County

My sister really had her heart set on staying in Fairfax County and we had thought this community was going to be a good option for her. My sister didn't seem very impressed with the community. She felt that it was more assisted living feeling to it than what she would rather have. They have a community center with a pool offsite that the residents can go to.

Tour Was Nice

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. The tour went well overall, and everyone was very kind. All my questions were answered.

Could use a more consistent management team !!

I have to say personally there is nothing wrong with my experience that I have had at this community. My apartment is very spacious and well maintained. However I have heard many things of other residents on how the management team does not follow up with any complaints that have been filled in the facility. There are residents breaking the rules and smoking in different ares of the establishment that they should not be.

I most definitely liked this property, very clean, well kept, very friendly and helpful staff. In addition to seeing a very nice apartment, was also told that adjacent to them is the senior center, lots of activities. I was very lucky that they had a vacancy, so my application is in and hope to hear from the nice staff soon. Thank you to APlaceFoMom and their staff, very helpful

Nice friendly atmosphere in a clean environment.

I've only just moved in. I am still unpacking but so far staff is friendly and helpful. I have met three residents who seem nice.
Everything is clean and well maintained.

I plan on staying a long time.

Nice place!

My experience with Herndon Harbor House has been a very good one! It's a nice place, and everyone seems very friendly. I have no complaints, and would recommend it if anyone else is looking for senior living in the area!