Kentlands Manor - Gaithersburg, MD

i FOUND THE GENERAL BUILDING BEAUTIFUL, BUT THE APARTMENTS WERE TINY WITH VERY LITTLE CLOSET OR STORAGE SPACE. i LIKED THE BALCONIES, TOO, THOUGH. THE OTHER THING, THEY ADVERTISED A POOL AND HOT TUB -- BUT THAT IS NOT ON THE PREMISES.

Very nice place and location and no waiting list but the apartments are at market price plus electricity separately. So, it's too expensive for us.

Friends are Happy Here

My friends are doing very well since their move to this community. All is working our very well, and they are pleased with their move to this community. It is a great facility with great. The staff is kind, and helpful. It is a well maintained community. They are very satisfied with all they have done for them. This is a nice community.

I recently brought my uncle to tour this property and he loved it! He just sold his house and needed to move right away. As soon as he walked into the building, he felt like home! The staff was very friendly and the Leasing Director was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to be accomadated into a great 2 bedroom apt and looks forward to spending the rest of his days here. I would recommend this place to anybody who is looking to retire, especially because of it's great convenience to near shops and restaurants. I'm very happy for him and look forward to visiting.

Great, great place!

Wonderful place! My wife and I have been here for 2 years and love it! Many great friends, attentive staff, beautiful community - we walk to the great shops and restaurants, a tour bus drives us somewhere nearly every day, indoor pool at Kentlands makes it like a country club! GREAT!

Very nice community!

Things have gone well so far at Kentlands Manor. We were very impressed when we toured, the staff were all very friendly, helpful, and informative, and the facility itself was clean and well kept. We were a bit concerned as they had a large staff turnover right when we finally got moved in, and the new staff hadn't quite settled into their roles yet. But things seem fine so far, and I'm sure the new folks will catch up soon!

Good option!

We were met by a very friendly and informative young lady by the name of Jess. She showed us a unit and gave us a thorough tour of the building. In the party rm which is quite nice was a jewelry party including cupcakes & women playing bridge in another area. All looked like they were happy & having fun! There are several floor plans to choose from, storage and parking--walk to all in the Kentlands. Very clean and not sure why other reviewer said it smelled like urine. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Definitely worth a look!

Too expensive!

My mother and I toured last week. Very limited parking, took use forever to find a spot. The apartments were hardly "luxury". Looked more like a nursing home, and smells like it. The two bedroom apartment costs over $2500/month. Without senior tax credits it makes it impossible for someone on a fixed income to qualify.

Too expensive

No senior tax credits makes it extremely difficult for someone on a fixed income. A two bedroom apartment is over $2000 a month! Utilities not included and no meal plans :(

Welcome home to Kentlands Manor, an apartment community designed especially for the active lifestyle of individuals aged 62 years and better. Situated in the heart of the Kentlands neighborhood, this suburban community offers all the benefits of small town living with the excitement of the city life in our nation's capital, just a short commute away.
It's time to enjoy life...let us help you get there! At Kentlands Manor you choose from a variety of activities to accommodate your social calendar. Choose to work out using the modern excercise equipment in the fitness center or join a session of tai chi or aerobics. Send an email to your family from the business resource center or grab a book from the library. Try your hand at a game of bridge or billiards with your friends and neighbors. Shop, dine and catch a movie in the nearby community. These are just a few of the many reasons why Kentlands Manor offers you an exceptional lifestyle.