Artis Senior Living of Huntingdon Valley - Huntingdon Valley, PA

Review of Artis Senior Living

Community is consistently focused on safety, comfort, medical stability and work diligently to attend to the individual cognitive needs of the resident. Compassion is seen with each employee interaction. Activities are awesome. Respect for others is always a top priority. Nutrition and hydration needs of the resident are carefully monitored. Communication between administrative team and family of resident is excellent.

A beautiful, clean and cheerful facility. Staff was very nice and informative. The residents seem to be very well taken care of.

Review of Artis Senior Living

I have had patients in other memory units but I have never met a more highly educated or attentive staff than at Artis Senior Living. Suggestions regarding patient care based upon their knowledge of dementia and their experience. This is my first choice in recommending a memory care unit for my patients.

Review of Artis Senior Living

Wonderful facility - all employees well trained, professional, helpful, friendly and extremely competent. I feel lucky to have my husband in this facility.

Review of Artis Senior Living

I couldn't be happier with the superior level of care that Artis Senior Living is providing for my mother who has Alzheimer's. The staff are kind and caring and truly know how to engage residents with cognitive deficits. Artis is my mother's third residence and our family is ecstatic that we learned about it.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Huntingdon Valley - Huntingdon Valley, PA

I chose this senior living community for my dad due to the best place to put my father for care, understanding and trust. All care takers treat the residents with respect and concern on a 24-7 basis. I’ve put him in the best hands I feel he’s safe!

Review of Artis Senior Living of Huntingdon Valley - Huntingdon Valley, PA

Both of my parents currently reside in the community. The staff at Artis is truly amazing!!! From the front desk, to the administrative office, maintenance new, culinary dept and nursing care everyone is kind, caring and skilled in what they do. They are attentive to my parents needs and receptive to my requests.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Huntingdon Valley - Huntingdon Valley, PA

When approaching the facility your first notice the care of the building and properly. Inside great attention is given to the surroundings. We were greeted by smiles and cheerful hellos. Everyone met was there to help us. The residents were cared for in a loving kind way. Which was very comforting to see. It was unlike most care facilities.

andrea marchesotti

Hi Joe, Thank you for your positive review. We enjoy the time you spend with our residents each week!

Believer in the Artis way

Artis in general as a whole has a great philosophy one that everyone should live by. However once behind those door it's a different story the employee and managers are so far from the Artis way it's a true shame my heart goes out to the residents and their families.

andrea marchesotti

Hi Mark, Thank you for writing a review. We are sorry to hear that you did not experience the Artis Way while visiting our community. Each day we strive to follow our philosophy and create positive partnerships with our families, residents, employees and managers by enabling each person who comes through our doors and lives at our community the opportunity to have a voice to address any concerns. We would love to invite you to re-visit our community and meet with our Executive Director to share your concerns and see how we do live the Artis Way everyday.

Friendliness and Cleanliness

Artis is managed by females, who are more attuned to the care needs of others, in my opinion, than males (disclosure: I am male). Staff are well trained and friendly at all levels. It is clean and odorless. Staff welcomes the input and feedback of family members, and builds a program for each resident that reflects his or her interests and personality.[Removed]

Brand new, beautiful facility. Specializing in memory care.

Welcome to Artis—where empowerment, pride and fulfillment define memory care
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level in Memory Care through individually designed programs combined with a passionate dedication to each resident’s individualized comforts and needs. The Heart of Artis is fueled by a passionate philosophy of the power of Positive Partnerships to optimize and customize Memory Care for EVERY resident.
At Artis, individuals are respected. Choices are given. Life is lived in the moment—together.
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level of memory care through individually designed programs combined with a compassionate dedication to each resident's comfort, safety and needs. Our neighborhood living gives our residents a place to call home. Each neighborhood has a dining room, open kitchen, and secure access to beautiful spacious outdoor areas.

Our team of senior care professionals and licensed nurses are on-site 24 hours per day, ensuring our residents and their loved ones receive the support they deserve.

Specializing in Alzheimer's and Memory care
State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
Medication management
Personal care assistance including showering and bathing
Incontinence management
Beautiful secure outdoor courtyards and walking trails
Personalized activities