Wyncote Place - Wyncote, PA has yet not published prices.

Loved it.....not in our budget

Lovely program with nice attention to activities geared to those with memory issues. This might be an option for my mother down the line. The rooms were very small.

Great tour

The staff did a great job with our tour, they took their time showing us around and answering our questions. The community was a bit larger than what we were looking for and we had some concerns about the step in showers and the two different floors for our mom but the atmosphere was nice and the community appeared clean.

Great place for Mom

My mom is doing really well here it is a smaller community that is secured and the staff is very attentive and caring. They make sure my mom takes part in the activities that are offered and I know that she is safe.

I Liked This Community

I enjoyed my tour of this community. It had a nice atmosphere. The staff was kind, and cordial. The community looked well-kept from what I was shown. The experience was a nice overall, but I did find another community that suited our needs better.

We are working with the community

Mom has only been at this community for a short time and we are waiting to see if they are able to fill her needs. They did say they could accommodate her special diet. They are also making sure she receives enough fluids to keep her hydrated. The community is clean, however her room is not always clean when I visit. The community offers skilled nursing and hospice care.

Wyncote Place Outshines All Others

The care at Wyncote Place far exceeds all other Assisted Living Communities in the Montgomery County area. I have had experience with loved ones living at other communities and have also evaluated many other communities, and I can honestly say, Wyncote Place outshines all the others. The management is experienced, incredibly professional and caring and the facility is extraordinarily well-run. The nurses ensure that various outside medical providers are available to provide services at the facility, such as nurse practitioners, physical therapists, podiatrists, vision care and dental. Wyncote Place is exclusively for residents with dementia or Alzheimers, and this allows for more structured and focused activities suitable for their needs. The residents are well cared for and kept engaged in activities that are appropriate for them and there is a real sense of caring and community. And the facility itself if well designed and very clean. The all-inclusive monthly fee is very reasonable. Wyncote Place is the model for what all other assisted living communities should strive to be !

5 stars all the way!!

The Wyncote Place has been a very good fit for my loved one. The place is very nice and so are all of the staff. We are 100% pleased with them. We have no complaints.