Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

Review of Artis Senior Living

Staff is exceptional very accomadating to our needs. Food also very good, chef doing a wonderful job of making menu what my mother requires.

Review of Artis Senior Living

Artis of Bridgetown is lovely place. We knew that my mom will receive the care, attention, & respect that she deserves and needs. All the staff at Artis from administrators, to nutrition really do care!

Review of Artis Senior Living

The staff at Artis are professional and compassionate; taking extremely good care of my mother. The facility is always clean, the food is delicious and nutritious and The activities are varied so that there is always something of interest for everyone. We are very satisfied with every aspect of care that mom receives at Artis.

This facility is extremely nice and well thought out. The leadership and staff are all professional, helpful, kind and caring. We had a very difficult situation in which they were very, very fair with our family. I would highly recommend.

Very nice facility. Loved the layout and amenities. May be higher level of care than our loved one needs at this time.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

Excellent caring staff. Residents have freedom to walk inside and outside on secure grounds.
Homelike atmosphere, clean.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

Artis offers meaningful activities, individualized care and in tender hearted staff. They truly home the needs of the residents as their top priority. I have looked at over a dozen places and Artis stands out as a model of what a memory care place should be. In addition to excellent care, they welcome and respect family input.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

Can’t speak highly enough about this community and the care they give their residents and families.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

We are pleased and satisfied

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

Artis is a “wonderful” community. The care and compassion of each and every employee for each resident is awesome!! They are able to retail their dignity and live as “normal” a life as possible in a home like atmosphere. I thank the lord every day for my Artis family…. They are very special!

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

I cannot be happier with this facility. The grounds are beautifully maintained, the staff is friendly, courteous and genuinely kind to families as well as residents, meals are delicious and elegantly presented in a cheerful atmosphere. The daily activities are fun, challenging and interesting and encourage residents to engage with each other.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

We could not be happier with this facility. The care my mother is getting is amazing. The staff, the food, the care, the building & surrounding are the absolute best.

Review of Artis Senior Living of Bridgetown - Cincinnati, OH

Artis is a great blessing to [mom] and [I]. The staff is very caring and devoted to meeting the needs of all their residents. I can go to work and sleep at night, knowing that mom is being cared for by a professional trained staff 24/7. I can not thank the Artis family enough for their service.

Artis is a wonderful community. For those affected with Alzheimer’s disease. The residents are able to enjoy their life in a caring and free environment. All employees are very caring/ loving & know each residents --- they spend time talking, walking and getting then involved in activities family members can be sure their loved one is being well take care of and don’t need to bothered everyday – there is no place like this! Definitely, --- nursing atmosphere.

My dad is doing so much better

I am very pleased with the progress my father has started to show here. His mobility has improved, he is eating well and he is getting out of his apt more. He likes going outside and being a part of the activities. We like that it is one level, brand new and the staff is friendly and helpful. Even my mom is seeing the difference in my dad since he has moved here. She enjoys coming to visit with him.

This is a beautiful facility. It was very clean, safe, and well organized. The rooms are fairly small, but have everything necessary. I'm not sure our mother will be thrilled about the community shower situation, but I think she would adapt. It seem much thought has been put into making sure the residents feel right at home when living at Artis. Very impressive facility.

Loved this place!

This place is new and absolutely beautiful. I really liked how Artis Senior Living is setup in small communities to make staying their feel like home. Everyone was very friendly. Unfortunately we could not place my family member there. They said they would not be able to accommodate the level of care.

Welcome to Artis—where empowerment, pride and fulfillment define memory care
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level in Memory Care through individually designed programs combined with a passionate dedication to each resident’s individualized comforts and needs. The Heart of Artis is fueled by a passionate philosophy of the power of Positive Partnerships to optimize and customize Memory Care for EVERY resident.
At Artis, individuals are respected. Choices are given. Life is lived in the moment—together.
At Artis Senior Living, our mission is to provide the finest level of memory care through individually designed programs combined with a compassionate dedication to each resident's comfort, safety and needs. Our neighborhood living gives our residents a place to call home. Each neighborhood has a dining room, open kitchen, and secure access to beautiful spacious outdoor areas.

Our team of senior care professionals and licensed nurses are on-site 24 hours per day, ensuring our residents and their loved ones receive the support they deserve.

Specializing in Alzheimer's and Memory care
State-of-the-art security and emergency systems
Licensed nurse 24 hours per day
Medication management
Personal care assistance including showering and bathing
Incontinence management
Beautiful secure outdoor courtyards and walking trails
Personalized activities