Atria Summit Hills - Crestview Hills, KY

The staff at Atria are friendly, kind, patient and responsive to requests.

Top-notch staff

I’m so happy that we chose Atria Summit Hills for my parents’ transition to assisted living. My father struggled initially but the caregivers were professional, patient and kind. My mother suffers from moderate dementia and they are always gentle and loving with her. I can’t say enough positive things about the staff, from the director to the handyman.

The daily activities are posted in multiple locations. The director of activities is always enthusiastic and inclusionary.

Also, the common areas and hallways are always kept spotless.

Lovely. Liked the size and attention given to resident.

They Were Welcoming While Touring

I had a tour of this community and I thought it went fine. I saw some area that would suit those who like to be involved within the community. The sales person was ready to understand my needs for my mom and prepared for my visit. To me it was not as airy looking as another community I liked.

Kept My Refund

I did not have a good experience with this community. My mother was all set to move in, but she fell and broke her hip. So she had to go into rehab, and from there a nursing home. She never made the move into Atria, and they would not refund me my money. I did not think that was right of them to keep our money when she never moved into the community.

Kate Vance

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's injury. We wish your family the best and hope that you are able to find a community equipped to provide the level of care she needs to recover.

Outstand Care for Mom

This is a great community for my mom. The staff is wonderful and caring. the food is great and very good variety. The activities are great. I highly recommend this community to other families.

Review of Atria Summit Hills

My mother recently moved into Atria Summit Hills and we have been very pleased. The staff has been very accommodating, friendly and helpful. My mother loves her new home. She has made new friends and feels very comfortable.

Pretty Pleased

Things are going okay. We are pretty pleased with Atria. The staff and the facility are fine so far. We do not have any complaints so far. Hopefully things will continue to go well here. The other residents here are friendly too.

very helpful

Overall we have had a very positive experience with Atria Summit Hills. Any time there is ever an issue they are very quick to respond and help out in any way they can. It is a nice place with very helpful staff.

I liked Atria. It was very nice and ...

I liked Atria. It was very nice and director was helpful.

I have already visited this one. It w...

I have already visited this one. It was my first tour, and definitely still one of my favorites. Very beautiful surroundings, friendly people, very professional staff.

It is lovely but I think that I am to...

It is lovely but I think that I am too young for it. They sent me home with 4 cheesecake tarts...ummm good!

She likes this place and we will see ...

She likes this place and we will see when the next appartment will be coming empty.

Atria Summit Hills is a warm, welcoming community with all the comforts of home. Our goal is an environment where older people thrive and where adult children feel secure their parents are protected and fulfilled. Relax on a shaded patio, in the study or library, or socialize in our large community family room. You’ll also enjoy the convenience of our on-site general store.