Magnolia Springs Florence - Florence, KY

Review of Magnolia Springs

From entering till you go to bed at night help is provided if you need it. Dinning employees are not only friendly, helpful and happy. House cleaning personal very professional. We know people that are sorry they didn't come here. Great - clean beautiful! Please overlook my corrections. (I'm German)

Very helpful personel

Lovely facility, fresh, clean, plenty of activities

Good food

Helpful staff and aides

Review of Magnolia Springs

This community welcomes you as you first step through the door. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The facility looks and smells clean! No detail is left to chance. I would not hesitate to live here myself or place my mother there. The apple pie that was sent home with us was delicious!

This place was very nice and the sales team was very helpful. This place was just a little to far from where we needed my dad to be.

Review of Magnolia Springs Florence - Florence, KY

This facility is the best place for the physical and emotional needs of my wife. She has made a wonderful/transition from the re-hab unit of Madonna manor.
I am extremely pleased with my decision to place my wife here.
The main ingredient is the staff and their attention to detail.

Magnolia Springs is a beautiful, state of the art facility. It has a very “open” feel with a lot of natural light. The staff does a wonderful job in keeping the facility spotless! The best aspect of Magnolia, however, are the people. The staff is friendly, joyful, and always helpful. I would encourage any one of my own family members to consider Magnolia for their assisted living needs!

Beautiful Community

Magnolia Springs Florence was a beautiful community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. It is a very clean and inviting environment. We chose another community based on the needs of our loved one.

I lived at a different senior living center for six years – it was very nice, but Magnolia Springs Florence is just a “cut above” in every aspect. It is very gracious, with many different styles of apartments, lovely large dining rooms. Two executive chefs, lovely surroundings. Everything a person would want.

A Great Place To Live!

The facility is beautiful! Mom has been living there since 8/1 and loves it. The people are fantastic. It was actually the people that made our decision to make this mom's new home. We were ready to sign for another place but decided to look at Magnolia Springs since we were in the area. As soon as we met everyone our decision was made and there are no regrets.

This is a great place! We almost put mom into another place but when we came here the place was so nice and the people were so great that we decided to put mom here, after just a couple days mom loves it. The staff is wonderful, no regrets!

My children and I are very pleased with the care that Magnolia Springs provides for my husband. Staff are extremely friendly and thankful. Thank you.

A Great Place To Live!

The facility is beautiful! The people go beyond wonderful. We were sold by the friendliness of the staff. My mom is now in a studio room and she loves it! We almost signed for another facility but one visit here changed our minds.

My sister live in memory place, she is very happy and loved everyone who cared for her – we so love Magnolia Springs, beautifully operated and very informative , I have and will tell everyone how great it is!

I love living here. Great staff and assistants along with good food and fun activities.
The building is beautiful, new and has lots of places to sit with friends and play cards or read a book.

My wife and I moved to Magnolia Springs January of 2017, after visiting other facilities. We were so impressed with the ambience and the attention to detail throughout. But that wasn’t the best part! The management team and staff are what make Magnolia Springs wonderful for us. Right outside our door are people to help us with what even makes our stay better. From day one they knew who we were, making it feel like friends and family. It was a good choice for [Removed] and I.
Thank you Magnolia Springs!

Thank goodness for Magnoila Springs! My dad is living here and I have never seen him happier! The staff are so friendly and caring and he has already made several friends. The food is delicious! He never wants to go out to eat any more and when we visit him, we always join him for meals.

Very impressed!

It's great and i'm very happy with it. She is still adjusting to not having her independence.She is trying to participate in the activities but because this is a new facility they don't have a lot of residents.Hopefully when they get more residents she won't be so bored and she'll have more people to socialize with. The kitchen is lack luster. She doesn't have a huge appetite but she said the food isn't very good.She said one day she ordered a ham and cheese sandwich and it had one tiny piece of ham on it.I ate dinner with her one night and my hamburger was burnt on the bottom. They make up for it their staff though! We chose Magnolia Springs Florence because it was so beautiful when we toured! Everything was so new and gorgeous!

Smooth Transition!!

I have had no complaints about the transition my aunt had into this community. I was pleased with how clean and well taken care of the property was especially my aunts room. It was nicely kept and you could tell the housekeepers do a consistent job on the cleaning. They also have a friendly and welcoming staff on hand as well as residents. We look forward to our future at this place.

Too new but has great promise

Great experience

Terrific experience from initial referral (A Place for Mom) to finally decision on Magnolia Springs. Every contact was professional and thorough. You will not be disappointed.

Very Impressive Community

My mother will be making the move into the once she gets better. This is a brand new community, and hasn't opened yet. So far it has been a lovely experience getting everything all set up for my mother. The administration has been very knowledgeable and helpful. I'am comfortable with the care they are gonna be providing her with. I'am very impressed with this community. I would highly recommend it.